Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 43. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 13
August 15, 2018, 03:26:48 PM
Yes, I still hold, because to sell after a long wait of growth is very disappointing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 15, 2018, 03:26:41 PM
Hold is a good strategy during all market conditions, especially during bearish one. I think it will be better to buy some alts now intil its price too low.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
August 15, 2018, 03:23:37 PM
Im still hodling tokens, because i know that going to Q4 will be the safe haven for cryptocurrency.  I believe that crypto will recover little by little and go higher again in the future. This is why i continue to hold however if this year's q4 still we suffer from bear market then ill be ready to quit crypto.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 03:20:11 PM
As a matter of fact, the red market condition has affected the portfolio of several people. Although many people are pessimistic that the market may not recover soon and thus, sell off whatever coins or tokens they have. In my own opinion, I think the best thing to do is to keep holding no matter what the market situation is. I personally believe that the market will soon pump and huge profit will be made by as many who are still holding. So I advise you to still keep holding .
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 15, 2018, 02:38:40 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

I'm with you, we will resist this dump.I think that patience will be rewarded, as for those who have kept since 2010.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 02:31:11 PM
I'm still holding my altcoins from early 2018 until now Cheesy
Still waiting for the big news from ETF this September, hope it will bring some good thing for crypto in the futures.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
diceroll.xyz
August 15, 2018, 02:25:23 PM
Yeah, holding is the best option to opt for right now as the the chances of market going up are high. Although if you want some quick gains, you may start day trading which is a lot more risky and may even cause you some more loss. So, the only best option left is to hold until you recover, if you have lost money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
August 15, 2018, 02:19:23 PM
Yes, I become HOLDER from top levels, when ETH dropped from 1350 to 1100 I decided to wait as I believed that it just was a correction, now ETH is $300, so... HODL
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
August 15, 2018, 11:27:48 AM
A wise investor would surely choose to hold than to sell at times like this wherein the market is at its worst situation. Complete loss of profit should be exoected if one would sell at this point that the market is continuously falling. Waiting for recovery to happen is obviously more advisable in order to earn profit eventually. The market value is the only thing which is falling and not the amount of investment which should be a reminder for every investors to avoid panic selling.
Activity: 560
August 15, 2018, 11:23:35 AM
We can still hold and for the mean time let's just set aside our portfolio. If everytime we do checking our whole portfolio It is very saddest. Hold because in the future we can have income possible more than of what we expected.
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 15, 2018, 11:22:43 AM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

yes I still, and I'm still dreaming about having a good life when my holdings gets pump. everyone here is wishing to have a better life in the future, that's why, as long as its price still remains, dont lose hope.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 11:12:10 AM
Yes still hodl till this harsh market is green again, if you have been patient for this long and didn't sell when bitcoin, ethereum and other top altcoins price started crashing early this year then don't make your wait be a waste of time ,be a little more patient and try and be on the positive side see crypto as bubble
Activity: 140
August 15, 2018, 11:11:38 AM
It's really a very harsh time for your the cryptocurrency market and I won't advice anybody to hodl in such market situation.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 15, 2018, 11:06:02 AM
Of course, in this situation I'm sure everyone will hold the coin. Very falling prices don't give us a lot of choices. Holding is the right choice.
Hold is the right choice, but you have to be careful, because some coins are worth selling even at a low price, until it falls completely, as some projects will be dead.
Activity: 364
August 15, 2018, 11:05:11 AM
Yes, I still hold it until now, I still believe market conditions will improve and there will be large funds that increase market volume on the exchange
Activity: 84
August 15, 2018, 11:03:16 AM
I don't think that you have a option now, if you sell seems like you loose, so, the advice that I have for you is to hold more time IF YOU CAN! Until the moment I don't see the point of selling, but as I said before the only option that you have right now is to hold.
Activity: 490
August 15, 2018, 11:02:34 AM
Of course, in this situation I'm sure everyone will hold the coin. Very falling prices don't give us a lot of choices. Holding is the right choice.
Activity: 88
August 15, 2018, 10:56:38 AM
i still hold. I am holder. Although i can lost money. But i I still believe the price will increase again in the remaining months
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 10:56:02 AM
Personally for me, I think the best and most profitable decision to take now is to hold patiently until the bull run starts because selling now will be at a very big loss especially if you bought when the price was very high.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 15, 2018, 10:55:39 AM
This times, bitcoin and altcoin are in the lowest stage, Value and number of members are down! Need more attention!
Pages:
Jump to: