Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 39. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 10:36:44 AM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

I think the best thing for us to do while the market is on difficult situation is to hold all our crypto investment because it's too risky if we force to sell it in very low price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 20, 2018, 10:29:12 AM
I was tired with the name of hold, because in my opinion the market price will not increase again at any time, so I sell all my coins to safe my money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
August 20, 2018, 10:22:59 AM
Keep your coins do not sell them for anything at a fallen price. Do not give in to the manipulation of stock speculators. They are trying to get into your pockets!
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
August 20, 2018, 10:21:36 AM
Don't be boredom just continue hold your possession to your coin. Nowadays the value of cryptos are slightly pump up and hope so this small recovery will continue. Nowadays patience is very important and also proper timing too. Holding of coins nowadays is the better idea. Through doing this you preparing your coin for the future purposes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 10:21:14 AM
for me yes.
because we saw the market the value too low so we must wait for more money to be received.
and should also have trading strategies to avoid losing money.
and you should always look at the market so you know when you're out of money and you know when to sell altcoins.
Activity: 434
August 20, 2018, 10:14:01 AM
I am pretty much in the same boat as the OP but I am still holding, as it would be too risky to exit my positions at these low levels. The trend will reverse its course sooner or later and we will fly again.
if we sell our asset today, offcourse our asset value decrease alot.and it can harmed us.better to stay in market and wait until everthing recovered again.
Yeah probably. If you let go on what you have as of this moment, or if you sell then you will loose. Because you will not get what you supposed to earn. You jist need to wait for you to earn more profit. Wait for the market to turn green again. With this your effort will probably be paid off. Just wait and see the result soonest.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
August 20, 2018, 07:27:59 AM
For me the only option is to hodl, I dont want to lose my coins by selling them at the bottom, I think the people who chose to sell at this moment might be in emergency need of their money or cant stand what they are seeing. But for investors that has guts and looking forward for the future of cryptocurrency hodling is the only option to gain something from this investment.

For others it might hard to have a firm decision now because of what we are experiencing, but I always keep in mind that there's no pain in holding hence as long as there still reason to hodl then I wont mind whatever the value of my coins now.
Activity: 308
August 20, 2018, 06:25:31 AM
Certainly HODL, and what else is left? to sell and fix losses on altcoins right now in my opinion is stupid. to reinvest in other violas/bitcoin/ether - the same sutiati
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
August 20, 2018, 06:15:24 AM
That is the feeling now of every crypto coin holder for their investment, because of the long falldown  of price calue of token and coins in the market , the investors now is still on hold for their coins to avoid losses , the market is very red and coins are going  down ,so it is better to keep a hold for a while of our coins on our wallet.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 06:15:17 AM
In cryptocurrency, the key is the patience and holding will give you more profit. If you are at loss, you have no other options than hold. Holding will increase your chance to get more profit as crypto is volatile and its prices may increase or decrease in no time.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 05:59:52 AM
honest with a market that has dropped sharply like this I'm not strong. I have sold all my digital assets, I wait for the price below
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
August 20, 2018, 05:51:51 AM
I am pretty much in the same boat as the OP but I am still holding, as it would be too risky to exit my positions at these low levels. The trend will reverse its course sooner or later and we will fly again.
if we sell our asset today, offcourse our asset value decrease alot.and it can harmed us.better to stay in market and wait until everthing recovered again.
Activity: 1064
August 20, 2018, 05:49:41 AM
Activity: 462
August 20, 2018, 05:43:49 AM
Yes, this is the only way, the price is very low now, if you sell coins you will regret it. The market will definitely rebound.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 05:28:16 AM
HODling is a long retention of our investment, I have confidence that in the near future prices will rise, I will wait, I'm not in a hurry.
Activity: 566
Merit: 26
August 20, 2018, 05:17:50 AM
i prefer to hold now.especially market now is on dip, seller on dipping market is the loser in the future.
and beside i believe on the project of coin im holding now..
Activity: 117
August 20, 2018, 05:08:37 AM
i am holding my token/coin untill market recover ,i haven"t interest to sell low rate my assest.good luck everyone Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
August 20, 2018, 05:04:51 AM
I have lost 70% of the money in this market, but I still hold my cryptocurrency. If I sell them now, then I will have a huge loss. If I keep enough patience to wait for the market to pick up, then I Will be profitable, so I won't sell it now.
I agree with the decision you make, because I also experience the same thing. but if I have to see which tokens or coins are good, if it is good I will still hold it even though it's down. but if it's not good I will sell it to cover the losses that I have experienced at this time.
Activity: 142
August 20, 2018, 04:50:41 AM
I have lost 70% of the money in this market, but I still hold my cryptocurrency. If I sell them now, then I will have a huge loss. If I keep enough patience to wait for the market to pick up, then I Will be profitable, so I won't sell it now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
August 20, 2018, 04:48:09 AM
It is better to HODL as the market will rise again. It is a cycle. The market will recover so have faith. Sell now and you will regret doing that.
Pages:
Jump to: