Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 42. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 10:38:34 PM
The market now is down it's better to hold my altcoins than to loss money in my investment, We need a lot of patience to get a huge profit in our investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 10:35:46 PM
Tokens are very easy business, maybe pumping 5-10 times a week is normal, even on ordinary projects. But we all know that the increase will only occur when the market experiences an uptrend, so I think maybe Bitcoin or Ethereum we should be worried about right now. And if they experience a big increase, then I'm sure many of the tokens will not be pumped up to ico price.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
August 19, 2018, 10:13:57 AM
My type of trading is believing in myself.
I don't like to linger with confusing circumstances.

I better stop loss 10% when the tokens I buy start to drop, and buy again when the token starts to increase.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 17, 2018, 02:58:02 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

I am that person who still holds. And I will do this al least for one year from now on. Even if I am in a big deep, I will not give up
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 02:55:46 PM
Personally,I think it is more profitable to hold in this period of dip than selling because the price is too low and selling will also be at loss but if you hold till when the market recover and the bull run start, if your coin is a potential one, it will rise and then you can sell and make reasonable profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 02:52:49 PM
Look at the global graph of crypto currency. In 2018 there was a big ascent, and then a big descent. According to the laws of the schedule will soon be the schedule up. So in a HODL!
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
August 17, 2018, 02:50:42 PM
yes this is the time to hold and it will remain untill the market capital reach to $500B, so just keep calm and dont penic
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 02:50:15 PM
yes, I keep holding. even though I know, coin prices are falling. and made me disappointed. because a few months ago, the price of the coin that I held had passed the price of ico. and I don't sell it.
Activity: 308
August 17, 2018, 02:43:01 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

OR.

I think you have been here for a long time, and maybe you have seen many ford turn into ferrari. And I think you know better than us that crypto is a long-term game, because even many people who have never experienced a big jump still believe in this industry.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
August 16, 2018, 07:31:27 AM
Holding is only applicable for a stable coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum but for other altcoins that has no huge community and not very promising project, I think holding is not advisable because you will only lose more day by day as you watch your portfolio.

It depends on coin that you hold, if you know that it have a promising features and great potential, you should hold it. But when the coin that you hold are nothing much potential or great team to develop the products you need to make an decision.
Activity: 602
August 16, 2018, 07:19:00 AM
Yes valuation recently was in low compare to the previous months and even a year earlier but i continue holding and even investing for the reason behind that we all knew that it is nature trend and it is always bouncing back this coming third quarter especially December this year.
copper member
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Decentralized Lottery Platform - Based on Ethereum
August 16, 2018, 07:08:34 AM
wanted to write the same thing
I would not even recommend XRP for hold
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 07:07:26 AM
Holding is only applicable for a stable coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum but for other altcoins that has no huge community and not very promising project, I think holding is not advisable because you will only lose more day by day as you watch your portfolio.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
August 15, 2018, 05:26:26 PM
Well, depends what you HODL and what you have trust in. I would compare the current market to the stock market when it was born.
BTC is now about 9 years and Apple stock price at that age you could've bought at pennies and now it is a trillion dollar company. The question is who will be the winner in different areas of the business, will it be in your portfolio still and at what price are you going to sell it or what's your aim to do with that.. if you have no strategy, you will go nowhere for sure.
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 05:24:22 PM
My brother you don't have choice at this critical time when market has really gone red. What you need to do is just hodl whatever coin you have till further notice.
Activity: 104
August 15, 2018, 05:22:26 PM
If I were you, I will continue holding the cryptocurencies. I think it is best choice at this time. The market are going down, and it is difficult come back the position as before in short time. Do hold and it maybe make you profit and you can do your dream with hot girls and cocaine  Wink
Activity: 164
August 15, 2018, 05:01:24 PM
It is really tough and hard time for people that usually hold their tokens, because the market is even discouraging them, their tokens now worth less, most bounty hunters would dump their tokens which will make it more less valuable.
This would make it more worse for people that usually hold their tokens.
Activity: 164
August 15, 2018, 04:52:10 PM
Am not really sure what some people really think about this current market, but I know that it is very hard to convince someone to hold his or her tokens, after seeing what happened in the market.
In short most people are dumping their tokens.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
August 15, 2018, 04:48:11 PM
I'M still holding with strong confident and just making some adjustments in my portfolio.
Activity: 208
August 15, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

OR.

Without a doubt, still HODL OP. Did you happen to browse, coinmarketcap.com recently? All cryptocurrencies value were plummeting. Naturally this is the very best time to buy and then hodl. With what's happening in the crypto market today, the most appropriate thing we can do is hodl our precious coins up until it's value tripled from the time we bought them. This way, immense profit is guaranteed on hand.

Pages:
Jump to: