Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 40. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 04:44:56 AM
You are right, HODL is the best choice, but if the coin you invested in or your strategy is simply not right, then don't stick to it all the time. It is very likely that it is wrong. All investments must follow the market. get on. If you invest in a potential coin or project then you can stick to it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 20, 2018, 04:42:17 AM
~snip ~

If you read the forum carefully then there is one person who bought the crypto currencies and mostly BTC when it was trading at 14,500 USD back in January 2018. That person is still holding it because he is in loss and he did not get panic about the whole situation. Literally BTC went down to 5.5 K recently which is the lowest of 2018 and still that person is holding the coins. I guess we should learn from this incidence that we are very very safer than that person or many more like him who are still holding with a hope. !
Activity: 148
August 20, 2018, 04:41:57 AM
Yes, I think we should maintain enough patience to continue to hold our cryptocurrency. This market is still at a low point. This is not a good time to sell cryptocurrencies. I believe the market will definitely pick up again, so keep enough. Patience is very important.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 04:39:53 AM
Yes, I still hold the coins that I have. I have not intended to remove it from my hands because the price of the coin is falling right now. I hope, all coins will grow in the past few months. And that's when I will take off the coins that I have.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 04:05:41 AM
At present time hold is best choice because the price is still too low. Don't accept loss and sell now because the market will recover in the future.
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
King of My own World
August 20, 2018, 04:02:56 AM
The present time is such that we have kept all the tokens hidden. Now if all the tokens are sold , then it will bring a bigger loss. So it's going to say again that I'm waiting now.

Why I am Waiting? Think It which Token price was 1$ now Its value is not 0.10$ 10x times Loss. Even My  few coin down more then 20x times from Buy time. So What should I do Now? Of course HOLD Until get Minimum recover Loss.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 20, 2018, 04:00:09 AM
I've been thinking for months that holding is better. But the price continues to fall. Maybe now it is better to sell and how growth will begin to buy coins again.
Activity: 31
August 20, 2018, 03:59:09 AM
If sold at a reasonable price, I recommend you sell
Activity: 13
August 20, 2018, 03:57:56 AM
keep on hold, it will give huge profit in near future as most of alt coins dumped badly, market capitalization is very low , volatility is very low , only theory of making money in crypto market is  that one should have liquidity when dump & stocks when bull run.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 03:48:36 AM
Yes hold is good decision for this situation. Keep holding your all coins and buy many coins. This situation don't think about sell just hold because still market going to red just wait.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
August 20, 2018, 03:40:09 AM
I have accepted the loss. Due to this bear market, I learned to trade half of what I have than just hodling.
Trading 50% allowed me to soften the downturn as well. By trading, I get more of the tokens/coins that I like instead of having the same amount of coins when hodling. Hopefully, I'm better prepared now when the bull comes next year.

Activity: 75
August 20, 2018, 03:35:32 AM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

I think so. What is the other way we have to hold the current situation? Would you be willing to ask if you are selling your coin now? For me, I will not only continue to hold, but I will also consider continuing to buy, as you said, for Lambos, sex lady and cocaine
Activity: 140
August 20, 2018, 03:31:17 AM
I would say that, if you are already in loss, it is advisable you hold your coins for the long term in my opinion. It is not wise taking loss in this market. You can also buy more coins as well and add up so as to level up your price lower and hold it till the price spikes
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 03:23:17 AM
Yes, it is holding and dream of a Lamborghini and women. But if to speak seriously sell already late. If you decide to sell now then you may lose a lot of money. I think the best thing to do in this situation is to just wait. If you do not know what to do better not to do anything to not make a mistake.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
August 20, 2018, 03:07:04 AM
yes , you should hold crpto and wait for good time , i hope good time will start at the end of September , so i'm hold all altcoins.
Activity: 141
August 20, 2018, 02:40:39 AM
Yes, this market is currently not suitable for selling still cryptocurrencies, so what we can do is continue to hold our cryptocurrency. I still believe that this market will definitely pick up again, so I will keep enough patience to continue to hold me. Encrypted currency.
Activity: 84
August 20, 2018, 02:39:03 AM
yes I still hold coins and also tokens, I think this is something we can do right now. we have no choice but to hold, I will wait until the price rises and the market improves.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
August 20, 2018, 02:38:40 AM
The crypto market has not recover from its bearish state and so, holding seem to be the best option at the moment, because if you are not holding, you're said to be selling and if you are selling at a loss, it shows that you have the FUD syndrome - which is actually not a good act.
Activity: 146
August 20, 2018, 02:33:26 AM
Yes, I am still holding my cryptocurrency. Although I have lost 70% of the funds in this market, I have not given up. I will keep enough patience to continue waiting. I believe the market will pick up again, then I will Will get profits from it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 02:31:23 AM
for the foreseeable future, maybe only the hodl is the most appropriate strategy to do right now, indeed the market is now green after the last few weeks the market has become red and has experienced a very drastic price decline, but the green market is not accompanied by a very drastic increase in prices, now almost all the coins in the market only experience an increase that is not too much and even the increase is has been stuck, just as btc is stuck at the price of $ 6400 - $ 6500 and eth is also the same price that is stuck in the price around $ 300 only, whether this will take place in the long run or not. And therefore now the most appropriate thing to do is hold a coin that is still owned for a longer period of time.
Pages:
Jump to: