Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 38. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 12:32:58 PM
yep
Activity: 105
August 20, 2018, 12:30:00 PM
hodl is the best option we got right now, since market is kinda bad. we should hodl and use some money to buy some new assets. because i think its the right time to buy
Activity: 154
August 20, 2018, 12:26:21 PM
I choose to hold tokens from the bounty according to the results of their sales period. if the project is successful it will buy a lot on the exchange and buy when the price is expensive.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 20, 2018, 12:25:59 PM
yes, even if its hard for everyone including myself, i still choose to hold, i will just wait for the right time to sell, i know it will take time, but that's fine with me, i will just hold it and wait for it to happen.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
August 20, 2018, 12:23:28 PM
Success in trading is patience and keeping track of market developments, if you sell all the assets that you have now, think better because market prices are still in a downward condition. Hold is a good idea on at the moment.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
August 20, 2018, 12:00:52 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

I think we have similarities in speculation holding that has been very detrimental. almost overall decreased by more than 80%. this makes it very difficult. but in my opinion the best option is to do a quick trade to get other benefits, that's all I do now by issuing capital again.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
August 20, 2018, 11:54:32 AM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

OR.

We have no other choice but to HODL or sell at LOSE i'm choosing to hodl because I believe that the market will recover in last quarter of this year 2018 I'm already encountered this kind of situation in the past 3 years and I'm not got mistake with my instinct. 
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 11:47:05 AM
Yes, I think it is very safe and profitable to hold patiently in this period of bear because selling now will also be at loss but if you hold patiently and even buy more, when the market recover from the fall, the price of the coin will also grow.
Activity: 232
August 20, 2018, 11:45:56 AM
Now it's time to buy, not sell. So, if only if necessary. Earnings in the falling market there is no, if only it is bought now and to wait for growth. But will he? Only time knows) Therefore only hodl and no more.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
August 20, 2018, 11:37:33 AM

OR.

I don't think that the one who still HODL dreams of Lambos full of Women and cocaine.
Instead, he's nervous, he wants his position to get back in +, but that's a hard thing to be done.
You're right and many are afraid of telling themselves the truth that by resigning their fate to that of hoping against hope, their ride have shifted to the bumpy and very dusty roads. The vehicles that ever came out those roads are lining the garages. Living a nervous and on edge life, is a thing to avoid at all cost.
Activity: 714
August 20, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

OR.

I will continue holding no matter what. Holding and buying is the best thing to do now. If you have long patience im investing then you will get your desired profit target. Thats why I choose holding and its better for long term investment which is I actually do. Sometimes we just need to be patient to achieve our goals and be succesful
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
August 20, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

OR.
Now isn't even a right time to just HODL. It's a time to hodl and also buy more. Yes, buy more. I haven't seen cryptocurrency down this low and I believe we are near the bottom. The next ohase now should be a massive reversal. Except anyone wants to chase price, now is the right time to buy more.
Activity: 280
August 20, 2018, 11:22:59 AM
I will continue Hodl until I get the desired price target. Because this has been my goal. It can be said that it is not easy but I will try not to panic and remain patient.
ukw
Activity: 616
August 20, 2018, 11:08:48 AM

OR.

Since I already have FORD, I personally prefer to wait for Lamborghini and girls.  Grin

The market decline has lasted for so long, it is very unpleasant, but still I personally have faith in the crypto world and I think it is best to HOLD what we have and to have patience. Soon things will start to change. I hope.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 10:56:36 AM

OR.

Definitely hold, why sell now? This is the time to buy more. After a year or two we can make a big profit. Since i was in crypto i am a hodler.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
August 20, 2018, 10:49:57 AM
I also feel that way, very painful. but, with this situation. I don't just hold tokens and wait for them to recover. I invest in several altcoins that I think are good. while the price is affordable as now. that's what i did. HOLD and BUY for the current situation Grin Grin
Activity: 562
August 20, 2018, 10:49:37 AM

OR.

Sometimes holding is the best option to do. Its the way to avoid risk and to get huge profit. In this situation , the best thing to do is to hold and be patient. Some of us get tired of waiting thats why they sell it. We cant blame them because we cant avoid this kind of situation.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
August 20, 2018, 10:43:22 AM
Hodl strategy seems hard to do so currently and most people from now on seems not too dare hold for long term purposse because it is very risky and seeing the value of our investment assets decrease day by day is very frustrate but i will see upcoming situations for my investment that if decreasing without possible to rise up again then nothing i can do besides take the risk with cut loss
Activity: 28
August 20, 2018, 10:42:26 AM
If you bought tokens with long-term profit objective, you have to hold and if the price is falling, you have to repurchase more to make a better average price. But if you are a day-trader, just use a stop-loss in your trades.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 10:37:41 AM
HODL is a very promising strategy, so I stick to this trend until the coin prices rise to the limits I need ...
Pages:
Jump to: