Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 44. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
August 15, 2018, 10:54:33 AM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

That's the best thing to do at times like this which is to hold and be patient with what is happening in the market. From the start of this year, things went unexpected unlike last year whereas the market value of the cryptos are mostly at their peak. Profit will be completely lost if one would choose to sell at this point.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 10:50:41 AM
Yes. Continue to hodl until the market recovers which is just very soon.
Activity: 152
August 15, 2018, 10:48:59 AM
Sincerely, I do not know what to do, whether to just hold or sell it off cause the present price is making me think a lot. But, selling it off right now is going to be a huge loss for me. I have lots of coins that I dare not sell at this time. I will just decide to hold till everything gets better.
Activity: 69
August 15, 2018, 10:42:24 AM
Still HODL? A big yes to that, because the current market situation is still bloody. If you will not use patience in this situation and sell the coins that you have, the greater loss will possibly happen, still hold is the best strategy and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 15, 2018, 10:09:33 AM
now there is not much choice if you have already bought a coin. Then you can sell them now only after losing the invested money.
To endure and wait, exhale) and monitor the market - that's the majority strategy now
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 10:03:49 AM
Hodl is the only way to gain/earn more profits in the future, meaning all the successful investors are came and face a lot of trials like this before they become successful, they also hodl and wait for the right time to sell the assets they have. And now even it is hard to believe that dip will end soon, i will hodl mine and wait for the next pump.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
August 15, 2018, 09:57:46 AM
My choice is second option, I'm a long term holder and still keep altcoin in my wallet, even my portfolio total value drop from $1xxK to $15K, I don't have sold my assets at peak price, maybe you will ask me did I regret right now (maybe, but just a little), current situation is crypto market weakness, a lot of bad news attack and FUD, I won't sold my assets at current lower price and quit, the opposite of I won't worrying crypto market price right now and keep support blockchain technology
copper member
Activity: 140
August 15, 2018, 09:32:42 AM
Yes, I was a Holder, so I'm staying with him. Now only the first steps of the crypto currency and technology have passed. In my opinion there are still a lot of interesting things that await us. You need only patience.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
August 15, 2018, 09:27:54 AM
Yes i still hodl and not worrying about crypto prices cause this blood bath is going to end soon.
I belive DXY will go below 95 and Gold with BTC prices will raise more then 100$
And gold trend is similar to BTC trend for several years.
Activity: 294
August 15, 2018, 09:25:52 AM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

Seems there is no other way to do in this moment of dip than to hold. We cannot afford to sell in a losing price so better wait for a better price hike. As of the moment I am holding at least 4 kinds of tokens and just hold it a little more time since the price is very low and there is still no sign of price increase. I will just sit and wait and not keep monitoring the cryptocurrency market to avoid stressing myself.
Activity: 112
August 15, 2018, 09:21:05 AM
I have a lot of coins, and I hold it until time improves. I believe that everything will be fine, that prices will rise again. the only thing we can do now is hold. so do it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 09:19:40 AM
I have a lot of coins that I keep until a better time. If it cannot be repaired, there is no choice but to hodl and wait until the moment is bearish.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
August 15, 2018, 09:07:56 AM
hold or sell with loss... this is two option for me. i think hold is better choice because if i sell now and few months later market get in the bull trend, i kill myself.

Lol... Yeah isn't that the truth tho!  

You can hold tokens that were once valuable until they completely die out worthless... No problem.
But selling early and missing out on a fortune - Get me a rope, I'm out!
Activity: 81
August 15, 2018, 08:40:55 AM
This time is the best time to buy more altcoins. Keep holding your own, bright future will come for sure  Grin
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 08:38:27 AM
I think this year is a test for token holders to for must be patient get big profits because the current market price is not good to in see, the various the price Altcoins go down and there are no signs of an increase. if the token holders sell their tokens now I think that is stupid because patience is needed for holding token.
Activity: 74
August 15, 2018, 08:29:16 AM
As for me as a person I just have to keep holding some of the crypto currencies I have already I believe in crypto currency because this will be the future of payment
Activity: 71
August 15, 2018, 08:27:01 AM
Yes I think we all have to hold and expect the market to get better I am at lost already with some tokens so I just have to keep believing
Activity: 266
August 14, 2018, 11:44:35 PM
Maybe last year most of the tokens had very good performance, and of course it would be very different from the current situation. But there is no other reason than all this is just a market, and indeed we have to go through the current situation. Maybe it won't happen to all tokens, but I'm sure some of them will actually become lambo, if we are patient enough to believe it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
August 14, 2018, 04:11:06 PM
I cant say you anything about Lambos "full of women and cocaine" Grin but I see great perspectives for crypto but not all coins - many can become useless trash very very soon. But those that remain on this market - will bring you good profit.
So sell shit and buy Bitcoin till it is not late, for real. Don't make yourself regret in future Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 10:15:41 AM
In my opinion, hodl can be the last choice if you don't have assets / balances anymore (all balances have become coins). Because there are alternatives other than hodl. One of them is "ping pong" I usually call it that way. "ping pong" means we take small profits from the usual but often do it repeatedly. If it is a hodl, the price of the coin will decrease our assets will also go down and vice versa (following the market). While ping pong even though the price of coins dropped but we often do it our assets will increase a little
Pages:
Jump to: