Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 49. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 05:12:00 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

I think I will prefer on hodl right now. The market is in a bad shape and losses can be clearly seen. If you are going to dump right now the  it will cause you more loss and you will regret it if the market will start to recover.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 05:11:37 PM
Can relate to your anxiety mate but for us not to lose that Cadillac we must not buy that old model Ford. Patience may be a battered word for now but we must hang on to it. I know it is easier said than done but i do trust my instinct for now. Maybe regret later but at least at least i do hold with my own decision.
Activity: 126
August 13, 2018, 05:07:31 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

OR.

I don't think that the one who still HODL dreams of Lambos full of Women and cocaine.
Instead, he's nervous, he wants his position to get back in +, but that's a hard thing to be done.
Activity: 276
August 13, 2018, 05:05:42 PM
More than ever before, YOU MUST HODL...

Infact, buy a big bag and then HODL
August 13, 2018, 05:05:08 PM
If it has gone low beyond repair
No choice but to hodl and wait till the bearish moment is definitely over and done for
It has been a long bearish moment this year
Hope it gets better
Nothing lasts forever, the bearsh market will certainly come to an end, same way the bullish trend had its own end.It doesnt make any sense selling off now that the prices are at their lowest
Activity: 378
August 13, 2018, 05:03:58 PM
I have a lot of coins that I keep until better times. I specifically collected such a portfolio with a look at the future. Since I still have hope for growth at the end of the year
August 13, 2018, 05:03:30 PM
HODling implies we are ready to keep our investments for a long time because we have a firm believe that the prices will be better in the future.I will still, hodl my coins.it will be worth the wait hopefully
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
August 13, 2018, 05:02:15 PM
If it has gone low beyond repair
No choice but to hodl and wait till the bearish moment is definitely over and done for
It has been a long bearish moment this year
Hope it gets better
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
August 13, 2018, 05:01:17 PM
This is the best time to HODL
Activity: 114
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
August 13, 2018, 04:59:12 PM
yep i Keep on hodling. But you are Right i have made some losses with this tactic over the past. The value of most Tokens i own is the half it was at decemeber
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
August 13, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

OR.

Pages:
Jump to: