Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 11. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 14, 2018, 04:20:03 PM
Certainly. I can't do anything else. Hold my everything. I've been promoting this idea for so many years, it's hard for you to imagine. Back in the days of the real estate explosion.
surviving by holding your coin for a long time I think it will yield comparable results because crypto needs time to develop. at this time we cannot do much but continue to hold on because the market is not supporting to do the trading because it is very difficult to predict the movement.
Holding it will yield a lot of money with very little effort. A thing to remember is that coin prices are ready to go up.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 04:14:08 PM
Certainly. I can't do anything else. Hold my everything. I've been promoting this idea for so many years, it's hard for you to imagine. Back in the days of the real estate explosion.
surviving by holding your coin for a long time I think it will yield comparable results because crypto needs time to develop. at this time we cannot do much but continue to hold on because the market is not supporting to do the trading because it is very difficult to predict the movement.

Holding really hurts and is something that does touch our feelings, our pocket and our dreams.
Bitcoin is a good coin but holding for a long time is not good and being flexible buy-sell-buy is something that worth if we have the potential.
Hodl is one of the strategies in terms of volatile in market ,this is for avoiding loss of coins .For me ,it's good to buy a potential coin and able to wait for the right time to explode and earn profits .I,believe this is a long lasting so we don' have to worried about that.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
October 14, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

Holding really hurts and is something that does touch our feelings, our pocket and our dreams.
Bitcoin is a good coin but holding for a long time is not good and being flexible buy-sell-buy is something that worth if we have the potential.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 03:56:51 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 03:52:21 PM
if you buy the token/coin which already reach the bottom or already down 80% from the ICO price then i will hold them and the second scenario, if i believe that coin/tokens has a value or offer a good technology or have a brilliant idea i will hodl them despite their price is down cause we know all if that coin really offer that, its just matter of time, they will recover and go to the moon. ^^
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 02:58:22 PM
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 07:06:53 PM
Still hold your coins,  be patient in this time for you to get good market for your coins. You need to hold patiently for the market to get back to its position which would make coins and tokens to rise in price
Activity: 182
October 13, 2018, 06:41:47 PM
Yes, the price sank very well , but to sell now in such a minus, I think not very good for you , I think you need to store tokens for another six months and then the market will recover
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
October 13, 2018, 06:31:35 PM
 if you want to make profit from your investment then you should hold your cryptocurrencies for longest time or else you will b losing your capital amount I am still holding my Bitcoin because I realised that holding the Bitcoin longer term will give you much profits than any kind of investment so I am hoping that holding other coins also will be profitable.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 06:29:02 PM
We nothing gonna do except to wait and hoping for our dream come true. Hold for our own coins is the best thing to do for now, and wait for the big change of the market. We should know and see that will lessen our gaining profit. I'm so disappointed but patience is the key.

Activity: 70
“Global loyalty & rewards”
October 13, 2018, 06:20:36 PM
Personally will hold onto my coins for the mean time since much will not be attained So my advise is for you to still hold no matter what till the market turn green.
Activity: 294
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
October 13, 2018, 06:01:14 PM
Obviously, if there are serious losses, hodl is a mandatory option. In the long run, there is no need to much worry ,this downward trend will end one day eventually.
Activity: 97
October 13, 2018, 05:46:22 PM
Hold till you lambo. Never sell at a loss. Even if it takes years to achieve your aim. Keep holding

Are you sure that it makes sense to keep your coins and not to sell? Perhaps in a few more months they will become even cheaper. I take doubt whether it is worth further to store their coins.
A coin should be worth the same later on, the only thing that changes is when it is converted to another currency. That means hold if you really want the coin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 13, 2018, 05:40:39 PM
I keep holding and holding more mate. Because i believe the future of crypto and i have really big hopes for future. Crypto is my life and it will be continue like that. Dont be afraid because of dumps always pums comes after dumps. Surely you need to wait a little bit.
Holding now is pretty dangerous but it does not mean that I will not make some money by holding the coins.
Activity: 238
October 13, 2018, 05:20:52 PM
It is really depends on what coin are you holding. If your holding ethereum i suggest that you need to hold it a little more time and wait until the market recovers from the current status. If you have tokens that you will exchange it to ethereum once it will peak i suggest that you trade it immediately and buy ethereum. I think that is the best thing to do for a new coin. With the current state of the market. But some predictions thaalt says that during the last mongh of the year ut will be a bull run same in what happened last year. So it will recover at the last month of the year. If you have token that you think have a potential hold and wait a little more time.
Activity: 154
October 13, 2018, 05:17:14 PM
No, I have long since left the market because I do not believe in it and it seems to me that this technology and cryptocurrency have no great prospects and it has already reached its maximum
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 13, 2018, 05:10:49 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

Everyone has their own strategies based on their analysis. If they think the coin can still recover and reach its highest point then holding is the right decision to do. But, if the coin has an obstacle to recover it is better to sell it.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
October 13, 2018, 04:35:24 PM
Market is now cyclic if we do trading then it's best tactics to make profit but we need to watch market everyday. Even holding also not make any profit for now. In my opinion not much profit in crypto except trading in current situation. But maybe it's profitable in long term holding like six months or one year. If market recover in up trend.   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
October 13, 2018, 04:21:44 PM
the main reason why iam still holding my Bitcoin is be course i never bought them for a "investment"
Mainly i bought my Bitcoin for my faucet to give them away for newbies.

regards
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 13, 2018, 04:19:32 PM
Hold till you lambo. Never sell at a loss. Even if it takes years to achieve your aim. Keep holding

Are you sure that it makes sense to keep your coins and not to sell? Perhaps in a few more months they will become even cheaper. I take doubt whether it is worth further to store their coins.
Pages:
Jump to: