Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!! - page 8. (Read 24130 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
January 21, 2019, 09:10:29 AM
Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?
BTC has been a symbol of the crypto market and I think it will be forever in the first place. ETH is really a big competitor worth comparing with BTC and debates often have good ideas.
I do not have too many conflicting opinions with this comparison because I learned a lot when reading their comments.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 21, 2019, 09:08:22 AM
                 It is good to compare TOP cryptocurrency. This creates a competition that will make the crypto market prosper. Each of the two coins, Bitcoin and Ethereum, have certain advantages. I do not believe, however, that ETH will get too soon to the level that BTC is now. But ETH will not come down 3rd in coinmarketcap. It's by far the best altcoin.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
January 21, 2019, 08:47:11 AM
There is no comparison bcz both have different motive to be developed,btc was developed to show utility of blockchain tech as payment and eth objective to show that daaps can be further developed and ease the development by providing platform.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
January 21, 2019, 08:30:22 AM
Ethereum and Bitcoin are both decentralized cryptocurrencies. With 1st and 2nd places of market capitalization. Their comparision is inevitable. And it's nothing bad.
Of course ETH and BTC have different functionality and application. But the success of the one will lead to success of another
Activity: 438
January 21, 2019, 08:24:23 AM
You can't remove those people that keeps on comparing ETH to bitcoin, vice versa.
It's a fans war that exchange their own thoughts on what's the best and what's not.
Both are good coin but I'm more into bitcoin but I also hold few ETH's.
I agree with you, but now I would not hold Ethereum. So far I see nothing positive for this coin. I think it is better to keep the only bitcoin in the current market
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
January 21, 2019, 07:08:16 AM
You can't remove those people that keeps on comparing ETH to bitcoin, vice versa.
It's a fans war that exchange their own thoughts on what's the best and what's not.
Both are good coin but I'm more into bitcoin but I also hold few ETH's.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha
January 21, 2019, 05:43:21 AM
Comparing them is not right, but arguing that Ethereum is a really good coin is also not true!
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
January 21, 2019, 04:16:12 AM
Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

It's true that many compare them; however, it's just from the fact that there was once a time when Ethereum really had everything going for it, that it had nearly or closely overtaken Bitcoin as the most valued coin in the market. It's not very easy to reach that point, especially if you are competing with the top dog of the market, which is Bitcoin. It's true that Ethereum is not how it was before, and at the moment, is not even comparable in value to Bitcoin, but I think it's the people being nostalgic about the good times.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
January 21, 2019, 03:58:15 AM

You are funny. You are suggesting that we should stop comparing ETH with BTC but you already compared it in your own post. Why not just stop thinking of what other people say and just focus on your own game.
Activity: 420
January 21, 2019, 03:51:04 AM
And with what else can you compare Bitcoin, only with the leader of the alts. Although the latest events, competitors will soon force it out of this position. Both coins are good and have their own features and advantages and on the basis of many clones and forks are created.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 21, 2019, 03:37:48 AM
Bitcoin and Ethreum are good coins that can be profitable. of course Bitcoin is the best coin and many know about Bitcoin and no doubt, he is the king of coins and he always occupies the top position. they don't need to be compared, they will be equally profitable, especially if you have both coins of course you will get more opportunities.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
January 21, 2019, 03:25:30 AM
You want people to stop comparing ETH and BTC but you just said on what's better which is correct and undeniable but I think you should be neutral on this. I don't even know why this is an issue to you since you don't want to talk about it. People have preferred coin so its obvious if they are comparing ETH to BTC then expect that their portfolio is full of ETH so let them say what's on their opinion.

Are you annoyed with those people that keeps on saying that "ETH will replace bitcoin"?

there is nothing wrong with comparison, specially when you are comparing two cryptocurrencies. there is also nothing wrong with having a preferred cryptocurrency and bag holding it.
however, what is wrong is when your comparison is ignoring every fact there is and only sticks to illusionary hypes to fool others. for example when people that OP is talking about are comparing the two coins they only say "ETH is faster than bitcoin" they never say this being fast has created issues such as more orphans, a gigantic blockchain which makes it impossible to sync your full node with the network and on top of that this "fastness" has not solved anything, the ETH network is still congested! and that is called "comparison".
When ever i see this comparison doesnt make any sense honestly and i also believe its a way of pulling newbies and fooling them out of there money and investment because when i also joined crypto currency world fullly last year the only thing i kept seeing everywhere was how eth is better that bitcoin , its just totally untrue and i dont think being fast is actually doing anything to solve everything they promised Ethereum would solve and as long as eth is still based on pow instead of pos , nothing is changing anytime soon.... Bitcoin is king forever
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
January 21, 2019, 03:16:57 AM

Comparing is not were looking here, we value everything in crypto and they are bitcoin and ethereum and other alts. New comers was always attract to alts co'z other experience people inputs for this new comer that alts is better than bitcoin interm of profit. Let says alt is cheap to buy and profitable during selling, just correct me if im wrong but most of it will never survive and well cause zero profit if you continue to invest. The retain and consistence one is the bitcoin for me.

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
January 21, 2019, 03:10:58 AM
What can we do when the crypto market is weak like today? Is it enough just to compare between Bitcoin and Ethereum. Is not every coin has its own privileges and functions. For me everything is good and it depends on how we think.  Lips sealed Thank you!
Of course, the trend of the cryptocurrency market will even affect the flagships of this market. I think that this year will not be easy either.
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
January 21, 2019, 02:13:29 AM
What can we do when the crypto market is weak like today? Is it enough just to compare between Bitcoin and Ethereum. Is not every coin has its own privileges and functions. For me everything is good and it depends on how we think.  Lips sealed Thank you!
Activity: 318
January 20, 2019, 07:45:54 PM
Ethereum can't overtake bitcoin ofcourse because Ripple or XRP coin can beat ethereum also because its shown now. But all altcoins is far to overtake bitcoin because it can't defeat everyone.
Activity: 602
January 20, 2019, 11:27:04 AM
I support the opinion because I think that there is nothing useful in it. These projects today take their places in the infrastructure of the cryptocurrency sector and it simply does not make sense to compare them.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 18, 2019, 09:58:09 AM
you're right and I agree with you, comparing bitcoin and ethereum is a useless thing they are not in competition and they are interdependent with each other in this ecosystem. I guess people who compare btc and eth are just a waste of time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
January 18, 2019, 09:48:46 AM
I think this argue never stops, maybe it is good to not compare ethereum and bitcoin with each other because they have differences in such way that they differ in value and also they differ in volume of coins in the market. Now, we should just hope that the two coin would give us good value this year for earning profits.
Activity: 602
January 18, 2019, 09:48:41 AM
I think that BITCOIN is still the best crypto one can invest in, even if I also invested in Ethereum like many of this forum users.
It's the oldest one, it's trusted by anyone in crypto, it has same problems of high fees and slow transactions but really, actually we don't need so fast transactions..
Pages:
Jump to: