Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!! - page 19. (Read 24133 times)

copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 05:05:52 AM
Well not just ETH those bag hodlers are shilling their coins that " this coin will be the next X or , Will replace the X & X " interms of adopting BTC outperform everyone those 2 has more widely use the other crypto currency , but they will be the same 1 BITCOIN , 2 Ethereum nothing will change for both 2 BITCOIN will still be king
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 27, 2018, 04:59:35 AM
You're being illogical. In the beginning you wrote that enough to compare Ethereum and bitcoin, and at the end of comparing them, and say who you prefer. Personally, I think that these two cryptocurrencies are good in their own way, and they are necessary for us to earn.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 27, 2018, 04:58:50 AM
People always try to compare to determine what is better. In my opinion, it is not necessary to compare BTC and ETH at least for the reason that they are not competitors and have different purposes. BTC perfectly copes with the role of the main cryptocurrency and thanks to its authority attracts attention in the cryptocurrency market. And ETH is the best platform to launch new ICO.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 04:52:45 AM
I think people compare these 2 tokens primarily as an object of investment, but not the technology itself. Each of these coins is very popular, they have brought thousands of percent profit to their investors, and can bring as much in the future. I don't think you should pay attention to that.

yes they are coins that are different but equally beneficial and Ethereum as a complement to the lack of Bitcoin, every coin must have advantages and disadvantages. It would be better if you invest both of these tokens, so that the more profit you get. Ethereum and Bitcoin are equally popular and they cannot be compared, because Bitcoin is still Bitcoin as the king of coins, and Ethereum is still Ethereum as the best Altcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 27, 2018, 04:52:23 AM
I think Bitcoin and ETH are two completely different cryptocurrencies. In addition to the price, they have nothing to compare, I think Bitcoin will never be surpassed!
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 27, 2018, 04:50:54 AM
Yes, these two projects are useless to compare. Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency in the world, it will become digital gold in the future. Ethereum is the best platform for creating projects. In the investment portfolio you need to keep these two coins.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
November 27, 2018, 04:48:52 AM
Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?
Bitcoin is solving the real economic problem. While Ethereum is finding some problem, trying to solve and after that they try to sell their solution. So Ethereum now is not solving anything. Smart contracts? Okay for Cryptokitties.  Cheesy
Activity: 268
November 27, 2018, 04:43:37 AM
Tons of people promised us that ETH will be the next BTC, but ETH seems to become just one of thousand coins, if nothing will change in the nearest future.
Activity: 420
November 27, 2018, 04:39:26 AM
Yes, this is usually a newcomer to ignorance. ETH can never surpass Bitcoin. Its current decline has even surpassed XRP by a lot. In the future, Ethereum may continue to decline. All Ethereum investors will sell Ethereum.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
November 27, 2018, 04:30:28 AM
Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

DC and Marvel. Addidas and Nike. BTC and ETH. I found such kind of competition pretty good for the industry, because it attracts attention.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 27, 2018, 03:36:53 AM
I think people compare these 2 tokens primarily as an object of investment, but not the technology itself. Each of these coins is very popular, they have brought thousands of percent profit to their investors, and can bring as much in the future. I don't think you should pay attention to that.
Activity: 238
November 27, 2018, 03:13:37 AM

BTC is much better and much more widespread. ETH had great potential, but now it does not seem so good. It may change in nearest future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
November 25, 2018, 11:17:56 PM
It is like comparing apples and oranges. Bitcoin is useful as a store of value based on scarcity. Sort of like digital gold. But it is pretty useless at everything else it has tried to be including acting as a method of payment. Ethereum is very good as a platform for building smart contract apps and has created a large pool of talent working away making the blockchain more useful.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 07:42:01 PM
these are two different coins that are absolutely nothing alike and I also think that comparisons are absolutely inappropriate

yes basically the two coins are indeed very different from the functions and technology of their use even though both runs on blockchain technology but both have their own goals and what is clear is that bitcoin and ethereum will continue to run side by side in the future. because I believe the two coins have good potential if they are to be invested long-term and will continue to grow at a higher price even though they are currently experiencing a bad year.
Activity: 362
November 25, 2018, 07:04:02 PM
Ethereum is the first cryptos introduced us  the word- smart contracts which can be use to tokenize a project while bitcoin has decentralized peer to peer network that can't be trace an identity but transaction does.
Activity: 182
November 25, 2018, 06:44:17 PM
these are two different coins that are absolutely nothing alike and I also think that comparisons are absolutely inappropriate
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
November 25, 2018, 06:29:27 PM
you can't really compare this two giants with each other because they are completely from different pages. as i heard from the veterans people Bitcoins is the Gold of the Crypto Currencies and Etherium is the Oil. see the different between the two. however in the block chain technology if bitcoins go deep the Etherium will also followed it.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
November 25, 2018, 06:13:19 PM
I agree with that. Many people in this group always comparing BTC vs ETH. Or ETH vs XRP. I don't think that's right cause when you compare 2 things they have to be in same page. For btc its nothing but a payment portal based on blockchain technology. And for eth it's a eth based platform token. They both have huge difference in their characteristics. And not only in characteristics but also in marketcap one of them own more than half of the full marketcap and one of them have 1/5th of other ones market cap. So they have nothing same to compare without they are based on blockchain which cannot be compared.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 05:02:39 PM
It's funny, at first you say that you don’t need to compare ETH and BTC, and then talk about the advantages of Bitcoin over ETH. In fact, each coin has its advantages, disadvantages, technology, and each of these coins is of great importance for the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 448
November 25, 2018, 05:02:24 PM
Yes we should stop compared eth vs btc. Btc is king of crypto. After btc then eth position.crypto price depend on btc and i watched when btc will be grow up then altcoin being grow up when btc will be fall then altcoin will be fall. So altcoin connected by btc.             
Pages:
Jump to: