Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!! - page 2. (Read 24130 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
March 20, 2019, 08:23:55 PM
Well, I also honestly don't understand this need for some people wanting to compare or even destroy the sun of cryptocurrencies! ETH is a great project and with a platform adopted by most people working with Dapps, although EOS is not so far behind but as global acceptance, ETH won't beat BTC. At least for now and if there are more improvements and a greater adoption, it may be possible to discuss, but now it's technically impossible.
ETH has its own advantages over the BTC and same can be applied to BTC. There is no need for competition and prices have correlation in charts. Improvements are part of whole story and making new arguments for each coin will not make any contribution to this meaningless competition.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
March 20, 2019, 07:48:35 PM
Well, I also honestly don't understand this need for some people wanting to compare or even destroy the sun of cryptocurrencies! ETH is a great project and with a platform adopted by most people working with Dapps, although EOS is not so far behind but as global acceptance, ETH won't beat BTC. At least for now and if there are more improvements and a greater adoption, it may be possible to discuss, but now it's technically impossible.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
March 20, 2019, 07:38:56 PM
From your comment, this would have being done by people who have not entered the cryptosphere. Just like how so many were deceive with TBC. Bitcoin has established itself and every other cryptocurrency comes after it , at least for now.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
March 20, 2019, 07:26:43 PM
I think more people say that BTC is far better than ETH, I have never heard of anyone saying that ETH is the best coin, they only say that ETH is the best altcoin not the best coin and I agree with that because ETH does have many advantages over with other altcoins, especially in terms of platforms and prices
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
March 20, 2019, 07:19:29 PM
I don't really understand why people in the crypto ecosystem like comparing Ethereum to Bitcoin. Ethereum was actually developed with Bitcoin being the inspiration behind. Bitcoin was the first successful cryptocurrency and Bitcoin is the king of digital currency...
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
March 20, 2019, 06:43:41 PM
Most of the comparison is actually baseless. These are two different coins which was created with different purpose so why this comparison. You even look at the values of these two and it says a lot.
Activity: 230
March 20, 2019, 06:24:37 PM
You like it or not it exist, as long as they compare with each other in coinmarketcap.com people compare them, they are different but they are both coins and belongs to cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
March 20, 2019, 06:23:10 PM
Very true. Most people think because of Ethereum's wide scale usage, it is now comparable to BTC. Unfortunately, they forget BTC has deep roots and one of the foundation blockchain coins which has garnered massive enthusiasm and appeal over the years. This kind of appeal is what other coins/tokens have struggled to achieve. This has made BTC King above every other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 156
March 20, 2019, 06:22:06 PM
Base  on the fact that both are both coin but the difference clear and these differences are
1. Bitcoin has been in existing before  ETH
2. Bitcoin has gain recognition that any other coin
3. The have of bitcoin is greater that ETH
4. Bitcoin is  serve as medium of exchange in some country while ETH is not accepted.
Activity: 487
March 20, 2019, 06:15:12 PM
Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

What are these performances you base your assertion on? Financial/market related performances, scalability or technical performances. Anyway, both coins should not be compared because they are distinct
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 20, 2019, 06:07:51 PM
indeed today many people like to praise bitcoin and ethereum but, in my opinion they are still raising the name of bitcoin because, I am sure bitcoin is the first digital coin pioneer in the world and bitcoin is the parent of all coins, if eth problems maybe people think eth is famous for price cheap co-op but good quality eth has made many people like it.
I think everyone is free to choose and they certainly have their choice and reasons for each. Indeed, there are many who compare between the two and sometimes even drop one of them, I think every coin has its own advantages and each person can choose what they think will benefit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
March 20, 2019, 05:55:17 PM
In fact, this comparison between ETH and BTC is quite old. This is so 2015...
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 20, 2019, 05:46:38 PM
The two coins are just as great, they have a different concept, but on the price issue, it's clear that Bitcoin is the king, with ETH that people like because they have the first smart contract.
Both are different and incomparable. Bitcoin means cryptocurrency, and even if it would ETH, we can not compare any it with any other currency. And the ethereum did not get closer to that level.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN - BASED RENEWABLE ENERGY CROWDFUNDING
March 20, 2019, 05:16:18 PM
The comparison between ethereum and Bitcoin is very rampant owing to the fact that they are both very popular and among the most valuable cryptocurrencies to hold for long-term. Bitcoin holds the largest junk of the coin market cap and its seconded by ethereum.
But in terms of the capitalization of coins, I like more for investment - Ethereum. This coin has very high liquidity and this indicator is constantly growing.
copper member
Activity: 686
March 20, 2019, 04:24:34 PM
The comparison between ethereum and Bitcoin is very rampant owing to the fact that they are both very popular and among the most valuable cryptocurrencies to hold for long-term. Bitcoin holds the largest junk of the coin market cap and its seconded by ethereum.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
March 20, 2019, 03:51:20 PM
Well, you cannot really compare the two: Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both serve a different purpose. Monero too is incomparable since it focuses on private transactions. But people like to compare so I guess it doesn't really matter if you compare or not.  Shocked
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
March 20, 2019, 03:42:10 PM
Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

Your post is amazing, you started by telling us its wrong to compare btc and eth and ended doing same thing you condemned. Its more glaring to me now that the comparison between ethereum and Bitcoin has come to stay, as long as ethereum is the second most popular cryptocurrency, it would be compared to the first, which is Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 20, 2019, 03:36:38 PM
The two coins are just as great, they have a different concept, but on the price issue, it's clear that Bitcoin is the king, with ETH that people like because they have the first smart contract.
Activity: 350
March 20, 2019, 08:24:44 AM
I agree, for me it's also 2 different coins , and clearly bitcoin will be the leader in this, because this is the first coin that made the blockchain !
Activity: 136
March 20, 2019, 08:24:32 AM

Well, comparing both of them is not right. They are entirely different and Bitcoin has been the oldest among them. Ethereum had its boom especially during the time of the ICOs where it was mostly used as a medium of making a buy in.
Pages:
Jump to: