Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!! - page 3. (Read 24130 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 20, 2019, 08:22:25 AM
I still believe in bitcoin as the best coin at the moment and in my opinion eth is liked by many people because the price is cheap and has good coin quality and is suitable for investment both long and short term in contrast to bitcoin which I think is a perfect coin because of profit what can be obtained can be very much and large.
Activity: 299
March 20, 2019, 08:06:34 AM
indeed today many people like to praise bitcoin and ethereum but, in my opinion they are still raising the name of bitcoin because, I am sure bitcoin is the first digital coin pioneer in the world and bitcoin is the parent of all coins, if eth problems maybe people think eth is famous for price cheap co-op but good quality eth has made many people like it.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
March 20, 2019, 07:27:33 AM
That's right, the comparison between ETH and BTC is impossible, because these two coins are completely different in every way, only those who don't understand compare.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
March 20, 2019, 07:23:58 AM
Indeed, it is a meaningless exercise, which, as usual, will not lead anyone to anything. I think and I hope that today there are so many opportunities for this. I find it very interesting that people already understand this and say that BTC and ETH do not need to be compared.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
March 20, 2019, 06:41:50 AM
In my opinion, you need to stop comparing BTC and ETH, stop looking for the best coin, these cryptocurrencies have completely different applications. ETH has brought innovation to the world of blockchain in the form of smart contracts, no project has offered anything like this before, without BTC we might never have known what cryptocurrencies are at all. Let each of the coins perform its functions, and the community will decide which of the coins is worth using.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
March 12, 2019, 07:56:38 PM
There are a lot of people who are just naive and comparte ETH to BTC all the time. I understand you. It is very frustrating.
Activity: 152
March 12, 2019, 07:53:10 PM
What's wrong with the comparison? Both of them have each other's pros and cons. We all are a part of civilization.

A civilization needs progress. So don't be mad about this. We may never know how important each of them yet.

Both coins truly have their own pros and cons. The only comparison that should be drawn is that they are both cryptocurrencies, They should not be compared because they have different uses.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
February 12, 2019, 09:59:38 PM
I agree both coins are different and compare them silly , I think for investment you need to choose both coins, as they can grow well in the next bull market!
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
February 12, 2019, 02:48:04 PM
They are both cryptocurrency but they have different unique characteristics. Comparing bitcoin to ethereum is useless..I. The first place bitcoin will always be the king. It is important to understand well their differences. Ethereum is one of the altcoins. Alternative coin for bitcoin.
comparing btc with eth is not useful, as you say bitcoin and ethereum both have advantages and disadvantages. but it is impossible if eth exceeds btc, because btc will always be the best king and coin
This is a very good post as it tells that things will be impossible if eth exceeds btc and also tells us that btc will always be the best king. Not sure what this even means. Does it mean the best king in the monarchic sense, better than all other kings that have been before?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
February 12, 2019, 02:45:14 PM
Ethereum and bitcoin have got proven growth in the cryptocurrency network. Bitcoin being the first in the market serves as the primary network. Following the bitcoin including ethereum more cryptocurrencies came into existence, but very few were strong in the market. Even highly advanced projects weren't able to overcome the market of bitcoin in any way.
Activity: 310
February 12, 2019, 02:44:42 PM
I think it makes sense to compare them, because it is very important to talk about the next coin that will replace BTC. I do not believe that Bitcoin will remain the number one on CMC forever and sooner or later it would be replaced.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
February 12, 2019, 02:42:37 PM
You just need to understand that comparing these two cryptocurrencies is meaningless because they have different target markets and different purposes, and even more so btc is designed to store your funds and nothing more, and eth positions itself as a whole system for launching new tokens, but you know each cryptocurrency There are predecessors for which it is better than others, but in fact they do not belong to comparison.
Activity: 350
February 12, 2019, 02:38:03 PM
BTC is an old and unclaimed currency. Which cannot compete with fast transactions of ETH Tron and other platforms. Bitcoin retains its value due to the large influence of the funds of crypto whales.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
February 10, 2019, 08:52:02 AM
What's wrong with the comparison? Both of them have each other's pros and cons. We all are a part of civilization.

A civilization needs progress. So don't be mad about this. We may never know how important each of them yet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 10, 2019, 08:47:53 AM
I fully support the opinion of people who say that it is absolutely not the right thing to compare these projects. The project definitely have a statute of trustees, but talk about what is best of them. It's hard for me
Activity: 146
https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg
February 10, 2019, 06:49:24 AM
actually it might not compare eth with btc, it wants all of this to develop and be as high as btc, indeed btc is created before eth, but everything is actually the same as the assets in the gital, I think so .
Activity: 517
February 10, 2019, 06:03:34 AM
Bitcoin has its own structure, eth has its own, it’s stupid to compare these 2 cryptocurrencies, they are intended for different operations.

Yeah different but concept of it is likely been imitated by a lot of crypto. The new rising star eth on the other hand have some uniqueness unfortunately it was copied also by many platform.
it is part of technological development. which one is good and has good functions and can be accepted by the market, I don't think it is a problem if all platforms also emulate or make the same as the existing ones. all depends on market valuation.
Activity: 209
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
February 10, 2019, 05:22:53 AM
Bitcoin has its own structure, eth has its own, it’s stupid to compare these 2 cryptocurrencies, they are intended for different operations.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
February 10, 2019, 05:15:25 AM
It seems to me that ether is not a competitor for Bitcoin. Most likely these projects will always exist, complementing each other.
People loves to think that there is a competition because they always believe that their holding will surpass the best coin in the market which is BTC.
Not everyone who invested in crypto always invest in bitcoin also, some think that bitcoin has already achieve a great value, hence they are looking for a cheaper one that has the potential to rise like BTC, and ETH is one of the coins they think has a potential, so we cannot erase the competition in their mind.
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
February 09, 2019, 05:14:52 PM
Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?
Ethereum performs better under heavy load. It has the original LN whitepaper creator working on an improved version as a layer 2. It has thousands of supporting projects and works to implement better scaling via sharding.
Pages:
Jump to: