Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop panicking start believing! - page 2. (Read 5797 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 06:42:17 PM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.

yes, to deal with the current situation is just to be patient. not a few people are getting bored with all this, and I myself feel it too. however such feelings will increasingly make us pessimistic about cryptocurrency. we all must remain optimistic that the situation will surely recover soon. I agree with you to hold. and fill the available time by participating in a gift campaign to find income when things don't recover. maybe all of that is right to do at this time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 06:27:52 PM
Yes, the current situation is very annoying and I want to sell all the tokens and do not keep, but it is encouraging that in the future everything will still recover and prices will be much more expensive
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 06:16:21 PM
Panic is always disastrous for a person. If there is a person in the case who panics, then the case is doomed to failure.
You need to learn not to panic. There are a large number of amateurs on the crypto currency market who don't understand anything in trading and have come here to get quick money. They don't understand that the price in the market always grows, then  falls, they don’t even try to understand it. Unfortunately, such a reality. The rest of the traders just need to accept it and learn to benefit from it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 05:21:05 PM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
One thing i keep in telling myself is "be patient, it will be better." If not for the doggedness of some people, they would have given up long time ago. What many don't realise is that, if their investments are not bringing good yield as desired, there are still alternatives and that does not mean that investments are not yielding and are outrightly cancelled. Some people are going into trading, so as to coverup for their losses.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 30, 2018, 04:44:57 PM
I really appreciate your post, and will even love it more,  if u encourage all to "stop panicking and be intelligent"

My reason:
Despite the bearish market,  some cryptocurrencies still drop value, while others do gain value.

Channeling our strength to trading will definitely leave most of us smiling,  just as it is doing a whole lot of other people. What we need is gaining relevant information and acting intelligently in that regard. We will be happy if we do.

Warning!
There is no shortcut to my post. Depending on luck in crypto trading can lead you into a huge financial mess.

Thank you!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 30, 2018, 04:26:56 PM
And what else is left to us except faith? I am sure that most of those who are on this forum have lost a lot of money, during all this time that the market is falling. Now we all expect that the market will show green and we will become fabulously rich. Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 04:19:38 PM
I am sure that the growth will begin, now many large and small countries are making the turnover of cryptocurrency legal. Therefore, everything is just beginning and the beginning of 2019 will be a steady growth.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
October 30, 2018, 04:18:01 PM
Panicking will never give us any good. When we panic, we cannot decide well. When fear overpowered our faith in something, that will be disastrous at the same time dangerous to us. So we better keep our self-calm but not so relax. What we have to do is to make things prepared and start believing that something good will gonna happen. That's the right time to decide and the right time to take action.
Activity: 322
October 30, 2018, 04:14:02 PM
Almost 90 percent of people on the market already believe in bitcoin. everyone thinks that one day it will be rich. They're working hard for that. I hope we all get what we deserve.
Activity: 560
October 30, 2018, 04:07:52 PM
I never get panic,with every situation,God always has a plan, so I don't bother about anything,I know some people are quite disapointed with the current prices of coins but they must keep their faith and everything finally will be all right.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
October 30, 2018, 04:02:07 PM
When people watch such a drop in the market, they immediately panic, they went to the end of 2017 and all the time watched only growth and now it is very difficult for them.

The coin is not dropping that far, investing the money now could bring the price further up.

We need some whales or institutional inestors to do that, if me and you invest our $100 today, the price will not go up tomorrow. But we can continue using the technology - send money to each other using blockchain solutions, not Visa or Paypal; use blogs on blockchain (Viuly instead of Youtube and Steemit instead of Medium), etc.
Activity: 434
October 30, 2018, 03:59:25 PM
Holding is the best choice at the current market situation. It will recover, it will take time and those who have been holding, will get back their investments  and even make profit
Activity: 97
October 30, 2018, 03:52:49 PM
When people watch such a drop in the market, they immediately panic, they went to the end of 2017 and all the time watched only growth and now it is very difficult for them.

The coin is not dropping that far, investing the money now could bring the price further up.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
October 30, 2018, 03:40:33 PM
Activity: 461
October 30, 2018, 03:38:55 PM
Many of us here are bit panic , since market are red for almost 8 months. And it is quite alarming . No sign of recovery . But this not the case now because if you see the graph in market we can see that trend slowly moving upward. Believe in crypto! Hold for the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 30, 2018, 03:32:01 PM
You  are right, dip in prices is not knew and sometimes don't know why people get worried and think of the end of cryptocurrencies. Every coin started from somewhere and will not remain there for ever, it will either go up or down. All you need is the good time of which only patience could only take you there.
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
October 30, 2018, 03:30:36 PM
I'm sure, bro. if people who stop investing in the world of bitcoin they must try hard to collect additional capital to buy some coins as their savings ..Because they know that now prices are falling by buying them now they will get huge profits ...
in my opinion we all feel sometimes panic and deep fear but still it is just a phase that will pass soon and we will feel different
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
October 30, 2018, 03:28:17 PM
it is hard to stop panic when people are telling you to do so as ghere are some res9ns why you have started this
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 03:26:27 PM
skepticism is natural. Spreading panic is the problem lol 
Activity: 364
October 30, 2018, 03:25:36 PM
certainly in market conditions like today, many people panic and sell their coins. but I still believe and be optimistic, crypto will be able to rise and the price will stabilize. this is not the first time, so don't panic.
Pages:
Jump to: