Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop panicking start believing! - page 4. (Read 5797 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 04:52:52 AM
It's right.  The current situation, however bad they may be, does not mean that the cryptocurrency has come to an end.  Cryptocurrency only at the beginning of its journey!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 30, 2018, 04:48:41 AM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.

yes I agree with you OP panic will make us more stressed. this is our time for HODL and be patient waiting. or if you have more money buying coins and hodl. I believe in the future the coin will rise again. while waiting for the coin to rise, we should do positive things such as joining an ICO project by posting positive articles or videos about cryptocurrency. so we help spread the good news about crypto.
Negative news will make coin prices fall so that instead of panic thinking about this red market we better do positive things for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 120
October 30, 2018, 04:41:03 AM
In the short history of bitcoin and other altcoins there were hard times. Was such that the price falls for two years. Everybody wants to make a quick buck. It is necessary to be patient and everything will turn out
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 04:39:02 AM
All right no panic not even need to say that the cryptocurrency is one big Scam and stuff like that. If you lose money here, its a bug that did not sell in time, or the wrong project selected for investment. Yes I lost money too, but don't blame the cryptocurrency in it. This is a unique technology and further development of the world will be linked to the use of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Believe in crypto and everything will be fine.
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 04:33:33 AM
In fact, the market will not be the same as you expected. This is a game without rules. Only ignorant people will find the law. You must continue to wait patiently.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 04:29:21 AM
Panic won't solve your problem but can increase your losses. The market is indeed at a very low price. But you also have to start believing that the price of the coin will recover and experience an increase. You have to be patient and start investing in a few coins for the future.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
October 30, 2018, 04:15:22 AM
Panic usually achieve nothing,  the intelligent planing and execution is what bring tremendous progress in trading and investing activities of cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 420
October 30, 2018, 04:13:21 AM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
Of course it's not time to panic thinking it's the end of the crypto world. After all, the market is such that it can not be stable otherwise there will be no trading. Perhaps the correction is very much delayed, but after such a global correction, the rate should just explode for a short time, the bull will be bullish and then hibernate again and a deep correction
Activity: 546
October 30, 2018, 04:10:02 AM
im just too tired of waiting and believing that crypto market could rised again, now im just got panicking again when today etherium was below 200$ again, so sad.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 04:07:02 AM
I will not force you to believe in crypto. I myself realize that this is a technology that might be extinct as you get older. To note, the extinction will not occur in the near future. During crypto still had a large community, crypto was still a strong technology. Going forward, I think crypto can rise again with the achievement of its rising market prices. So I decided to wait for that time to arrive.
Activity: 378
October 30, 2018, 03:55:44 AM
I am very glad that I am not the only one who holds this opinion. For me, believing in cryptocurrency is the meaning of all activities and I am sure that if most investors behave like me, then we will definitely go to the moon
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 29, 2018, 08:44:38 AM
Yes I think that is the best words of advice for people who still don't believe. Most of people in the crypto world already panic sell and they will regret their actions when market is in good condition
The largest investors do not sell their tokens, but continue to buy at reasonable prices, because they know that this is not the end of the cryptocurrency market, but only development ahead.
Believers thinks that way, instead of panicking and selling their assets with loses they keep buying more and wait for the right timing to sell, as they knew that crypto market have this kinds of behavior we must need to learn how to analyze and understand things which can possible happen and be ready to
control our emotions, always being positive will allow us to believe that things will still go according to our goals.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
October 29, 2018, 07:57:12 AM
everyone who panicked, tired of doing it in the spring or early summer.
Of course, if you can, you need to take care of the coins that you have. now they are worth less than ever before.
but there is no doubt that the market will grow, it's just unclear when this will happen
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
October 29, 2018, 07:56:32 AM
"Stop panicking starts believing" is very easy to say but very difficult to do

everyone would suggest to be patient and do not get carried away by panic, but in reality it is very difficult to remain patient and avoid panic.
Activity: 448
October 29, 2018, 07:53:34 AM
Ultimately whales decide what will be the price of crypto, they manipulate the price and many people sell while market makers buy. We should to take this fact into an account, try to understand the logic of whales and do the same
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
October 29, 2018, 07:38:36 AM
Yes I think that is the best words of advice for people who still don't believe. Most of people in the crypto world already panic sell and they will regret their actions when market is in good condition
The largest investors do not sell their tokens, but continue to buy at reasonable prices, because they know that this is not the end of the cryptocurrency market, but only development ahead.
Activity: 280
October 29, 2018, 07:29:45 AM
As a member of this organization the cryptocurrency world ,you are already well inform about this whole concept of cryptos ,so there would be many situations we have to face especially this is in the digital world and always have changes  ,so we must be strong and confidence , we should avoid too much panicking ,when ever there is a sudden change in the market, but all we want to do is to believe in this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 244
October 29, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

I do not think that those who are now left in the market stopped believing. And panic is something you can do without. It prevents to concentrate and earn and for this reason I am absolutely quiet at any incidents in the market
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 28, 2018, 07:22:59 PM
Activity: 126
October 28, 2018, 07:14:51 PM
fully now market very of course weak but this are clamoring for those who was Creator of this Pampa , to all toppled, coin and will be even more powerful growth!
Pages:
Jump to: