Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop panicking start believing! - page 3. (Read 5797 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 30, 2018, 03:17:35 PM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.

I really like your contribution on this is issue. Its good to hear from a well experienced person in crypto world. You have said it all, the main thing for the market recovery is to start believing that the crypto price will still go up again.
in my opinion otbis hard to stip panic ehenyou are told soemthing formt he outsode and inside both should change and then peipel will calm down
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 30, 2018, 03:15:57 PM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
i tihink tahtbpeopel s paranoid reaction is quite understandable and i believe that it will pass as long as the situation becomes better
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 03:13:49 PM

I really like your contribution on this is issue. Its good to hear from a well experienced person in crypto world. You have said it all, the main thing for the market recovery is to start believing that the crypto price will still go up again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
October 30, 2018, 02:58:18 PM
I am believing in something what i am dont know already one year ))
While we believing other make moneys.
Give us think with our head please
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 02:54:32 PM
Are you too optimistic? The panic has always existed, and now the market is very depressed. It may last a long time. We must wait patiently.
for now I am not too optimistic because my country crypto currencies have not been fully formalized and legalized by the government even the government prohibits direct transactions with crypto currencies but confidence remains for the development of crypto currencies
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 02:46:27 PM
Panicking is for those who didn't believe that market is pumping up and getting stronger again. they think that market cant survive this situation but look it is still profitable and its way to pump up.
You are right. People who don`t see a perspective of crypto and blockchain will always panic. Crypto supporters believe in crypto, hold and invest in good projects and they will be good rewarded when better times for crypto comes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
October 30, 2018, 10:08:02 AM
Those people who panicked when the market was falling down because they doesn't know the real use and importance of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology all they known was easy money here but they are wrong and they had learned their lessons.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
October 30, 2018, 10:04:10 AM
Panicking is for those who didn't believe that market is pumping up and getting stronger again. they think that market cant survive this situation but look it is still profitable and its way to pump up.
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 08:25:04 AM
  I agree with your point of view. Because any market has a rise and fall. Now we are facing a market crisis but that is not the first time. After a time of crisis the crypto market is recovering at a much higher rate, so believe in a better future.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
October 30, 2018, 07:58:57 AM
It's hard to accept that now that the bear trend is taking it's toll to every one of us here, the only positive thing is, top coins are not falling anymore they have stabilized now, maybe this is just a preparation for the coming big pump in the market, that we are all waiting for.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 30, 2018, 07:58:22 AM
I've started to believe in crypto since beginning, that's why I am still here after a huge loss and I still believe in industry, in mass adoption of blockchain.
If you panic then simply quit crypto!
Activity: 378
October 30, 2018, 07:50:06 AM
We should be optimistic and let others feel that we can have a good future in this technology and achieve our financial freedom. This is our opportunity to buy crypto while its still at cheaper price. The future is brighter in cryptocurrency. Let's just trust the process.
Activity: 252
October 30, 2018, 06:20:09 AM
We need to believe in crypto currencies guys, despite the fact that the market was falling the whole year. The believers and holders will be rewarded, when the bulls will come to the market. Just stay calm and hodl your coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
October 30, 2018, 06:18:50 AM
current market conditions are very bad and make many people panic, but we have to stay calm and stop to panic because it will only make things worse, believe that the market will definitely recover and will be green again
Activity: 616
October 30, 2018, 06:18:20 AM
I believe, that panic in most cases are amenable to strangers. Since they are more emotional and do not fully understand the work of the market. That's why they act emotionally. But I don't blame them, we were all beginners once, so let them learn from their mistakes and stop panicking. In any case, the market will recover and everything will be fine.
Activity: 98
October 30, 2018, 05:57:26 AM
Panic is the most terrible enemy of a trader, you need to learn not to expose yourself to this feeling, since the biggest mistakes are made during the panic in the market.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
October 30, 2018, 05:46:52 AM
Newbies panic because their faith in cryptocurrency is very weak. Experienced traders use this situation to buy coins that have become very cheap.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 05:43:18 AM
I myself always researching before investing. So when you already realized their product is good inside and their price is going down. I dont care too much about it. cause i believe when people already realized their good product then the chance for their price going up is still high and i think its the time for me to filled up my bag again.
Activity: 588
October 30, 2018, 05:14:54 AM

I totally agree with you, we just have to wait and believe that the course will grow upwards.
It is professional from investor to say that we have to believe? Nothing else? Investing and then believing is not the best strategy. You should avoid losses.
Activity: 238
October 30, 2018, 04:54:41 AM

I totally agree with you, we just have to wait and believe that the course will grow upwards.
Pages:
Jump to: