Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop panicking start believing! - page 28. (Read 5797 times)

Activity: 341
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 02:05:52 PM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.

Actually, prices are dropping so fast that people feel panic is normal. But we should not let that feeling last, it just makes you lose more profit.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
September 21, 2018, 02:04:59 PM
Panic when the fall market is owned by most people, especially those who are new to crypto. And therefore patience is needed to fight panic, so we can realize that crypto is worthy of trust and can provide benefits in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
September 21, 2018, 01:58:01 PM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
that is all we need. many people here dont believe anymore in cryptocurrency. they think that crypto is going to scam
but, they forget one thing that up and down in crypto are normal. we have to be calm
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 01:55:23 PM
Right now I really feel it that total marketcap of crypto world will reach a trillion dollars and for sure those who really believe will take a lot profits and for those who had lose faith will regret and FOMO again. Goodluck everyone.
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 01:54:31 PM
The majority of investors are getting better now because of the good news coming from the market when all the Altcoin is green. This is good news for investors who are desperate but still hold the Altcoin they have chosen.
 The market will continue to go up, and everyone is profitable on their own.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
September 21, 2018, 01:52:54 PM
The goal is to always have reserve to buy the dips all the way down. Understanding the inert underpinnings of Blockchain tech is enough to make one stay above panic. The goal is not for quick money flips its a long term journey.
Activity: 376
September 21, 2018, 01:51:46 PM
I really agree with your opinion.
and I also have confidence that the current price reduction will not drag on, it's just that we need to be patient and not panic.
we will certainly see where the price of coins will rise and we get the benefits we expect. Cool
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
September 21, 2018, 01:46:21 PM
Yes, and the first thing to do when you start to believing is set your expectation as low as you can, so you dont need to feeling disapointed when your excpectation didnt come to reality
Activity: 168
September 21, 2018, 01:43:40 PM
When the panic begins, ask yourself a question. What will change? And I will answer - nothing! So, it's better not to panic. Take care of yourself and develop.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 21, 2018, 01:26:36 PM
I always believe that bitcoin is a very good future, and I believe that bitcoin is a transaction tool that can make it easier for everyone to do it, so I don't feel panicked even though the current situation is bad, I followed it like last year, last year's prices rose before end of 2017.
Activity: 294
September 21, 2018, 01:17:13 PM
Lot’s of people thinking negative about trading because when people lose money then people give blame with trading. If they have not knowledge about trading but they need to money if it is not possible to make money in his trading they are start to blame in trading. I just want to say don’t make confuse in your trading start trading and must believe yourself.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

Agreed. The problem is we already are in a bear market for over 8 months and there are no signs of recovery. Thats what is causing some people to panic...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 21, 2018, 11:21:06 AM
you can hold it tight or let it go now. depend on what you believing and trust. whether to hodl it or not.for me I just hold it and hoping it to bump up someday. I like to long term my token and I do believe it will bump.cause nothing will stay bottom forever.
Some tokens do that's why if you're planning on going long in a token, you have to choose wisely. Bitcoin, ethereum and other top coins, though not doing very good right now, are still pretty good to hold. These are real projects with uses that are already being implemented now.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
September 21, 2018, 11:19:00 AM
you can hold it tight or let it go now. depend on what you believing and trust. whether to hodl it or not.for me I just hold it and hoping it to bump up someday. I like to long term my token and I do believe it will bump.cause nothing will stay bottom forever.
It will after some time, when most of those weak holders sell out and leave this industry strong holders will begin to collect and achieved success, this chain will evolve from bearish to bullish its been proven from time to time, expectations should be extended in order to have more patience and trust, stay from your position and hold your assets things are better in this coming future ahead.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 10:25:34 AM
I agree with your proposal, do some people have the patience and reason to follow your opinion when the market is falling. If they have the patience, this market will be for them and hold their crypto for long term.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 10:23:20 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 21, 2018, 10:19:07 AM
It's hard not to panic when your crypto portfolio shrinks. And trying to save at least some of their assets all convulsively begin to translate everything into Fiat. But on the other hand, these very alarmists create such negative consequences from which they themselves later suffer. So, I completely agree with you, we all need to less panic and believe in the positive outcome of this prolonged fall.
Activity: 224
September 21, 2018, 10:07:29 AM

With us believing in the crypto currency it might make us think more positively in the end. So from that I believe in the crypto currency will certainly bring me profit.
Activity: 182
September 21, 2018, 10:06:57 AM
I see that in connection with the panic condition of many people only increases. Although everyone understands perfectly well that panic does not lead anyone to a good, right choice. It only confuses and causes chaos. So hold on and do not be discouraged!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 10:04:01 AM
True indeed, if you start panicking theres no way you can gain a profit in your'e holdings. So if you want to hold then start believing on your tokens because prices in market is not instant a he rise. It will rise gradually and also depends on how they manage their project. If you want to earn for your holdings you better have alteast patience on it.
Pages:
Jump to: