Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop panicking start believing! - page 31. (Read 5797 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
September 19, 2018, 10:37:25 AM
Psychologically the current market conditions will create panic and distrust that good things will happen later. Maybe we've heard that 'history repeat itself', and of course with planning and research about crypto will make us able to choose wisely, still Hodl or leave it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 10:23:46 AM
You are more right than ever, only a positive attitude will help you cope with all the adversities occurring in the cryptocurrency market. However, I would also like to add this point. As has similar falls have already been recorded in the history of BTC, in previous years, such cyclicity is manifested every two or three years. That's just the same 2018 year and became the next round with the history of BTC and all the other coins.
Activity: 845
September 19, 2018, 10:23:12 AM
Panic will only make us unable to make the right analysis and decisions, whatever the market conditions, we don't panic because it will only make us lose and the market gets worse.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
September 19, 2018, 10:17:31 AM
I agree with you that the market cannot just go down. I think the current market has basically reached the bottom, do not sell easily, continue to hold until the market recovers.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
September 19, 2018, 10:15:05 AM
Those who panic now and sell their coins in the future will greatly regret it. Just like many now regret that they did not buy bitcoin for $ 100. Be patient. I believe that the mechanism is launched and the crypto currency will not go anywhere, it has long entered our life.
Activity: 490
September 19, 2018, 10:13:41 AM
In my opinion, what causes the current situation is panic because feeling panic will make you want to sell digital assets at low prices right away, they are afraid of prices that continue to fall but actually they are causing the situation to worsen.
selling for the present time is a loss, try not to sell coins for the time being because the price is very low, hold for the next few months I am sure the price will rise again.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 18, 2018, 10:39:45 AM
Personally, I do not see any reasons yet, because of which you can start to trust the market again. Bitcoin began to grow and fell even more, the same is now waiting for altcoins.

If you think this will be the end of the crypo currencies then better leave it by now itself ,no one is forcing you but the people who came to the crypto field in early stages knows about the importance of holding but many altcoins won't fit into this category so you need to pick the right coin and then start investing on it now in some years you will realize why people told us to hold our coins.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
September 19, 2018, 09:48:04 AM
Mostly here in the industry of this risky work there are too much of this. Beginners are the only one who must do this since they was afraid to lose but if you are too old on this and know how the trading or industry was going on it is very normal. For me it is very normal though since inflation really happens even in real money. Guys we must believe on what crypto can do. BTC for example, BTC will not attain the thousand dollar value if we don't believe on this.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 07:04:31 PM
Personally, I do not see any reasons yet, because of which you can start to trust the market again. Bitcoin began to grow and fell even more, the same is now waiting for altcoins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 06:39:19 PM
Hmm a great topic panic is one thing that can destroy a lot than you can ever imagine and those who do fall for this are those are here for quick money the moment the market becomes unstable they are also unstable but good investors do not panic
Activity: 490
September 16, 2018, 06:32:43 PM
In my opinion, what causes the current situation is panic because feeling panic will make you want to sell digital assets at low prices right away, they are afraid of prices that continue to fall but actually they are causing the situation to worsen.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 16, 2018, 06:31:51 PM
I don't know why some people have lost hope in the rise of bitcoin because they think the bull run should have come long time ago but unfortunately it has not occured. Some even think bitcoin is never rise again but i just want such people in here to know that bitcoin was never near its current value when it was launched so have some patience and it will rise.
Activity: 197
September 16, 2018, 06:28:07 PM
panic is one attitude that must be controlled for someone who indeed decides join at cryptocurrency. panic attitude will only encourage someone to be careless without rethinking so remorse at the end of the will be obtained.
copper member
Activity: 234
September 16, 2018, 06:24:37 PM
Panicking will not do any good. So it's always good to be patience with whatever the market throw at you and be cool till profits are realized.
Activity: 322
September 16, 2018, 03:20:19 PM
I think there is no need to panick because the market will become green again and we will never face any problems if our governments accept coins as the main currency, to my mind, it is better to use digital currency
Activity: 37
September 16, 2018, 03:14:37 PM
I think that over time there will come a time when the whales again want to make money on cryptocurrencies and then there will be a huge increase in the value of all cryptocurrencies. Of course, some altcoins will disappear, but the main coins will be restored. So I try to stay calm and just wait.
Activity: 41
Merit: 4
September 16, 2018, 03:12:39 PM
Panic is the one who invested the last money and tries to get them out. But personally I am calm as a boa constrictor. I do not have any pressure on me. I'll cut it all off later.
Activity: 168
September 16, 2018, 03:07:41 PM
Now it's hard not to panic. The market of crypto currency has recently presented so many unpleasant news. That we all succumb to emotions and begin to panic. Now it's important to calm down and pull yourself together.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 02:49:46 PM
Yeah there's still plenty to be happy about, good time for people to buy more, they'll be regretting it when the market starts to pump again, same as the last 10x this has happened in crypto.
Activity: 644
September 16, 2018, 02:40:04 PM
Yes, you should desist from the panic that is currently going on. You have to focus and started to invest. In conditions such as these coins are in and we have to do a long-term investment. The long-term investment will give you an advantage in the future. So you should start to rise and remain patient in conducting trade.
Pages:
Jump to: