Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop panicking start believing! - page 29. (Read 5797 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 09:42:02 AM
yes its very true, just be patience  about everything, more coin is at the dip and just relax to what is going on as long as you dont sell your coin at this point you cant sure that the coin is still can get the good profit when the market started to recover. Just be patience and stay calm
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 09:32:25 AM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
being panic will not always solve your problems about your coins, before you decide in selling consider this, will I not regret it?will I really profit from this? panic selling lowers tje price of coins
Activity: 560
September 21, 2018, 09:28:31 AM
I think panicking is not the best way of dealing with this fall in market price because it rather leads to panic selling which further causes a drop in the prices.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 09:25:41 AM
in my opinion, panic people are those who make investments when crypto market prices are very high, namely when January 2018 then, who does not panic if their crypto assets have dropped by 80%, but happy for newcomers, because the market is now very low and very suitable to buy

Yes, over the past few weeks I've noticed the altcoin starts to pump up again, it reminds me of last year's time when the altcoin was shark pump every day
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 09:17:29 AM
Yes, we should stop panicking in order to have a good result in the end. We should be potentially wait the right time to recover from what happen and just hold on to it.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 09:15:21 AM
I am a believer in cryptocurrency. I see this as a bad season but for sure prices will recover and people will have faith in crypto again
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 09:15:01 AM
Sorry to mention, but I believe in one more big dump before a nice bull run. Do you see how easy to manipulate the market today. Some whale with only 3-5k of BTC is moving price to get more money from us.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 09:10:16 AM
I also have confidence like that, so it's impossible for coin prices to continue to rise. I call you mentally weak if you think crypto will end because of the decline in the current coin price. Believe all will be beautiful in its time.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
September 21, 2018, 08:58:43 AM
This is one of the most optimist words that we must have. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile. Therefore, without belief, we will be panic and then lose our trust in crypto. It is sad to know this. In this situation, moreover, the bearish market today, we must be very positive thinking and patient to face this problem. Panic will only affect bad for the market and situation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 21, 2018, 08:56:56 AM
many are supported by the panic when they invested in a period of high prices that are now far from those
For today, the market has grown a little, so maybe soon we will be able to see good prices for coins. I hope so and will be in the near future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
September 21, 2018, 08:52:08 AM
right guys, most crypto currency users must have this experience. Prices are rising and falling, pumps and dumps are reasonable, there is no need to panic. but in real conditions, most crypto users are beginners, and have panic. so the price of crypto currency continues to fall, until all beginners retreat and leave the market. believe that crypto currencies will rise again.
You are right, sooner or later you will still be able to earn money if you have patience and not panic, because it is patience in your choice that will be able to bring you great opportunities, as they are today really becoming very important for further investment.
Activity: 65
September 21, 2018, 08:49:26 AM
many are supported by the panic when they invested in a period of high prices that are now far from those
Activity: 57
September 21, 2018, 08:06:22 AM
Yes, I agree too. The hardest thing you can do is not panic when the price drops. Just be calm and make a decision by analyzing and reading stuff. Don't buy or sell just because everyone else is doing it. Learn the market first before making a rash decision.
Activity: 560
September 21, 2018, 08:03:06 AM
panic is something that needs to be avoided because it has a negative impact, because we can easily make a wrong decision. especially in the world of Crypto is not stable, in the price. to avoid panic, I prefer to take into account the risks before making a decision. and if a decision has been made, I will be consistent.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 07:40:41 AM
I agree with you! tired of all crying and getting upset about this. Everywhere negative discussions. Just need to believe and wait a bit! you will see
Activity: 322
September 21, 2018, 07:36:48 AM
In any situation, you need to try to avoid panic, and even more so in everything regarding crypto currency!
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 06:46:37 AM
calm down don't panic first, now the market price is experiencing a sharp decline but we have to be patient waiting for it to not panic and don't give up, the time is still long, the price will be high in time, just be patient, let's wait for the price getting better
for someone who knows the crypto market system he will be able to be patient and wait for market conditions to improve. but for a beginner who is new to crypto, I think seeing market conditions now is very natural for people to panic, because I am sure everyone does not want to lose their assets and feel the loss.
Activity: 105
September 21, 2018, 06:41:31 AM
Investing wisely you should be patient. People seem to panic because they have been hoping for quick profits, and the market has proven them wrong. In the electronic money market, patience is the key to success.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
September 21, 2018, 06:36:29 AM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
Someone who never got the real gist and studied the space very well before investing will definitely find it very hard to start believing since they really do not know what they believe in the first place. It is one thing to believe and it is another thing to know the reason why you are holding for long.

A lot of people are just after the money and are as impatient as they want to get rich fast, they are the set of people who are definitely subject to panicking and I believe we cannot help that.
Activity: 272
"simply getting the job done"
September 20, 2018, 02:22:00 AM
As I have always been contributing on similar topics, I will love to say again that Patience is that key needed. It's high time we shifted our minds from the challenges we are currently facing, having a projection of what the future will bring for holders should be the source of our joy, rather than focusing on the present.
Pages:
Jump to: