Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop panicking start believing! - page 32. (Read 5797 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 02:08:52 PM
It is a free market, everybody has the right to invest in wrong time and to panic when  their investment is not
profitable as they expected. Investing in a coin which had rise x 100 in last 6 months is like you throw  your
money away as years will be needed to recover after correction. Market is taking care of those investors.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 01:02:53 PM
Panic has not helped anyone. In my opinion, the panic has already passed, because most of the investors sold their altcoyins. It's time for stabilization. This is a good period when, with sober thoughts, investors will take a fresh look at attractive prices.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 10:31:37 AM
a lot of people panic, and this only enhances panic, they sell coins and destroy the market
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 09:13:35 AM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.

I agree with you master. Blockchain technology is the future. When the market is bearish, it is the right time to add to our crypto collection.
Activity: 78
September 16, 2018, 09:07:01 AM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
Thank you so much for your opinion dude. I also was panic in the beginning. Yes we should hold till market became to stable.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 16, 2018, 09:00:00 AM
I completely agree. This is not the end, it's just the beginning. All those who could not stand it and sold their coins during the fall of the market would be very sorry. I am sure that by the end of the year everything will return to its place, I am confident in the future of the Crypto-currency.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 3
September 16, 2018, 08:35:40 AM
Do not give in to panic. A big panic is the best time for earning. I believe that we should not panic or sell, but rather buy more. The fall of the crypto currency will very soon turn into a confident growth.
copper member
Activity: 132
September 16, 2018, 08:52:21 AM
Yes, current situation of the crypto currencies are not good but it will recover. Ups and down in price is general phenomenon. We should keep patience in such situation, crypto currencies will surely be in a very good position in coming future.
Activity: 28
September 16, 2018, 08:43:04 AM
I am also optimistic. The Crypto currency should begin to grow in the near future. I expect positive news on bitcoin in late September.
Activity: 378
September 16, 2018, 08:16:05 AM
Unfortunately, throughout the current year, we only had to endure and remain calm, at a time when it would be better to completely withdraw from the topic of crypto currency for a while and remember about it in a year or two, when the mechanisms for regulating of crypto currencies will be introduced and will be stopped market manipulation  Undecided
Activity: 98
September 16, 2018, 08:09:00 AM
panic now happens to everyone. but in my opinion it is precisely in this situation the right time for long-term investment. and I am sure of the success he will get.
Activity: 19
September 16, 2018, 07:55:57 AM
People usually get scared easily when prices are falling. They need to change this mind concept.
Activity: 490
September 16, 2018, 07:52:54 AM
right, we should not be too worried about the current situation, we must recall a few years ago when crypto prices were still not high, this situation always happened. we just need to be patient and be sure that things will improve.
Activity: 101
September 16, 2018, 05:44:50 AM

I completely agree with you. By being one of those who panic at every bad news, we kill ourselves. and during this time whales and big traders take the opportunity to create FUDs to make maximum profit.
Activity: 154
September 16, 2018, 04:54:42 AM
At present, the price of bitcoin or crypto coins on the market has experienced a very terrible decline. Even people who panic with this situation, but this situation does not only occur at this time. Right now, you need it. Just be patient and eliminate the feeling of panic and believe that crypto prices will stabilize again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 16, 2018, 04:53:17 AM
The panic is what everyone responds to by seeing current prices go down, but apart from that we don't have to regret all of this, we have to start believing maybe by the end of the year or early 2019 there will be a significant increase as possible, not to the price that goes down like this we become lazy to work.
Activity: 368
September 16, 2018, 04:49:26 AM
yes right, holding back not doing panic sales can make prices rise again, because it could be too much to make a sale can make the price worse
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 04:39:50 AM
True! We all here are still earyl adopters of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology that is about to change the world as we know it. So just believe in the technology and stay with the process of mass adoption!
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 16, 2018, 04:37:34 AM
I totally agree with you, panic never makes situation better. In fact, you loose your profit easier.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 04:36:00 AM
To be an investor who can be productive and profitable, the most important thing when the market is dropping like now is to always be patient, panic will make us regret so that it is not the type of investor.
Pages:
Jump to: