Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop panicking start believing! - page 30. (Read 5797 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 02:00:14 PM
Exactly, there was even more percentage of falling back in the day. I think the biggest falling in BTC (as market depends on BTC in the most case) was back in 2013. It was not the end of the market. It has turned positive and was able to hit $20k even. SO, stop panicking and start believing in the cryptocurrency market. It will turn soon.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
September 19, 2018, 01:56:08 PM
Yes, I totally agree with you. The market have been in no good condition which leads to others to make bad decisions and regret it in the end. I suggest to hold and trust your coins. Everything will work out fine, we just have to wait for the right time.

The moment we enter the world of Trading, we must know that we took the biggest risk for our money, so we shouldn't be afraid of this bearish market, we didn't lose our profits, the thing is the price of the tokens that we are holding goes down because of the bearish trend. Bearish Market is when the market goes down and you could only see red in your wallet portfolio, for me it is normal, but for those who are new in Trading, it is a problem.

E D I T: Truth is there is nothing we can do for this prices to goes up because we wanted it, all we could do is to hope for the best.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 12:49:59 PM
calm down don't panic first, now the market price is experiencing a sharp decline but we have to be patient waiting for it to not panic and don't give up, the time is still long, the price will be high in time, just be patient, let's wait for the price getting better
Activity: 448
September 19, 2018, 12:41:46 PM
All possibilities can occur in cryptocurrency, so tips must be overcome in the best way, namely do not panic with passar down. all need a process and this is not the end of Crypto, because I am sure that Crypto's journey is still long. I have to be able to do everything possible to change the new way to success in investing in altcoins.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
September 19, 2018, 12:41:01 PM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.

I really agree with your perspective on this issue of those panicking in the crypto world. Truth must be told, panic doesn't help anybody it can only make the price go down. Therefore we should all stop this unpleasant panic because its really harmful.
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
September 19, 2018, 12:17:29 PM
that's right this is not the first time we've seen the market down, as we all know cryptocurrencies are very volatile it can go up or go down. we can't totally blame a person from panicking when they see the prices or the market going down, they're just scared to lose what they may not be able to afford again.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 12:06:06 PM
right guys, most crypto currency users must have this experience. Prices are rising and falling, pumps and dumps are reasonable, there is no need to panic. but in real conditions, most crypto users are beginners, and have panic. so the price of crypto currency continues to fall, until all beginners retreat and leave the market. believe that crypto currencies will rise again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
September 19, 2018, 11:55:51 AM
People are in this together and you have to know that selling is not the best option when prices go down. Believe that better times will come.
I am also confident that the situation on the market will better and the market will grow. I hope this happens soon, now the main thing is not to panic.

the situation to date is certainly not predictable. Even though this is a situation, we still have to be sure. because the situation will certainly change by itself. just trust the situation.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
September 19, 2018, 11:53:01 AM
I think there is no need to panic if you see the market is down and low, just be patient indeed in trading up and down prices it has become commonplace, if you have a sense of panic stay and throw away far because in trading we must be patient and we must have a strategy in trading , keep going
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 19, 2018, 11:49:54 AM
People are in this together and you have to know that selling is not the best option when prices go down. Believe that better times will come.
I am also confident that the situation on the market will better and the market will grow. I hope this happens soon, now the main thing is not to panic.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
September 19, 2018, 11:49:20 AM
in my opinion, panic people are those who make investments when crypto market prices are very high, namely when January 2018 then, who does not panic if their crypto assets have dropped by 80%, but happy for newcomers, because the market is now very low and very suitable to buy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
September 19, 2018, 11:46:45 AM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
That is the slogan that I like "Stop panicking start believing!". Panic will only make the situation worse because everyone will think that selling coins they have is the right choice, even though the fact that panicking will only produce a waste. Trust in cryptocurrency can foster a level of confidence, therefore, this is what will make the cryptocurrency in a positive condition. Stay confident and believe because it is our capital to face the era of digitalization in the financial system.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 19, 2018, 11:42:05 AM
yes, I agree with you, many people are panicking because the market price does not show a significant increase. usually people who panic at this time are people who just joined crypto, they are too afraid to lose their assets too early. but for experienced people who are familiar with it and they know what they should do to get a profit when the market price is not friendly.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
September 19, 2018, 11:02:31 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
September 19, 2018, 11:00:09 AM
Yeah. Believe the bitcoin. It will be help to future growth. It best one of the coin. So learn the information. It good opportunity for gather more information. Then invest. Bitcoin is any where to use. No one can stop the bitcoin. So hold it. Don't lose and waste the bitcoin. More information in the bitcoin. People get more idea and more information get from bitcoin. It connects the other countries people. So people plan and join to work.
Activity: 658
Catena X
September 19, 2018, 10:55:52 AM
"Re: Stop panicking start believing!"
This word still becomes one of my motivation in crypto world. Crypto world is now being a very bearish market. Without belief and trust in this term, we must leave it. But I myself still believe and try not to be panic in facing this condition.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
September 19, 2018, 10:51:42 AM
There is no point in panicking when the market goes down. Study the historical trend of crypto and you will come to terms with the fact that the crypto market always in one way or another, finds its way up again. The market recovers hence, exercise patience and hold on to what the coins you hold dearly. The bull market will come.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
September 19, 2018, 10:47:46 AM
We just can't force the majority to not panic on such negative scenario in the market because it is their profit which is negavtily being affected by the situation. We can just remind them on not to do so. People should be awared that dumps are never permanent since volatility is in nature of cryptos. Once recovery occur, peofit will be earned and the time used in waiting and being patient would be surely worth spending.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 10:41:09 AM
Psychologically the current market conditions will create panic and distrust that good things will happen later. Maybe we've heard that 'history repeat itself', and of course with planning and research about crypto will make us able to choose wisely, still Hodl or leave it.
if we believed on word " history repeat it self " , so we should believed that cryptocurreny price could reach highest price at last december on 2017.so from now on we should believed and no more panic.
Activity: 299
September 19, 2018, 10:39:52 AM
Yes. Do not panic now. The market is falling and this has happened many times in the past. This is normal. The market is down then the market will soon rise again. crypto will be the future of the world currency. Be confident and wait patiently.
Pages:
Jump to: