Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop panicking start believing! - page 33. (Read 5797 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 04:25:59 AM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
The market situation is such that from calm to panic 5 minutes difference! I agree to hold all my coins until a better time. And don't panic. Panic your enemy. You need to clearly follow your strategy!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 04:23:19 AM
I agree with you.

When someone panics, he will hurry to make a decision without thinking of the consequences, so believe that everything will be fine, and the crypto market will improve soon.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 04:10:08 AM
We are think positive for the crypto to avoid panic even do we know's that crptocurrencies if falling down too much believing will hurt you so much the better way is to research for your knowledge to know the flow of the crypto and will not fail on investing
Activity: 57
September 16, 2018, 04:01:53 AM
If you are talking about investing in crypto-currencies, you are right. Investment wise you should be patient. People seem to freak out because they have hoped for quick profits, and the market has proved them wrong. Most of them do nothing but wait for the right time to dump their shitcoins and make money, so they will have to wait even longer. If you are talking about using crypto-currencies, it is as good a time as any. What we need is more payment system to be built and become available, there are not so many currently.
I am talking about this for the future of the crypto currencies because if we let the prices to fall down further more then it might be the end of the crypto currency era so we need to help them in recovering by investing as much as we can but it is not an investment to be honest we can make money by speculating it so speculate more in the positive way.
I do not think that ordinary investors in any way can affect the price of cryptocurrencies, now the market will dictate new rules to us and only those who can accept them can be tempted, we can only wait. I do not think that this is the end of the crypto currency, there will simply be other prices at which crypto currencies will be used in those spheres for which it was created, and not just for speculations. And here there is no reason for panic, just risk those amounts of money that are not afraid to lose. Thats all.

No need to panic as a member of this community its our duty to perform positively even in a little way just continue to perform our tasks here always believe that cryptocurrencies is will survive despite of falling in market price it's part of its volatility behavior.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 03:57:25 AM
in fact, if you want to see this from the side of technology that simply supports the crypto many believe should be growing. It's just that much less able to be patient to wait this could back up so much to go because it was too long to wait. even the crypto issues regarding death also made a panic of its own and is most often a problem.
Activity: 83
September 16, 2018, 03:57:08 AM
Yes, many people see that the market is not good, they immediately sell the coins they hold. They want to reduce their losses. When I think the market is not good, the only thing we can do is to wait patiently instead of Choose to sell.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
September 16, 2018, 03:55:44 AM
Yeah You're right with all of these people whining with the current situation on the market, honestly these guys are not helping on anyways. they just make things worse. they make some problem that has not been there on the first place. what you can do to help these FUD stop try not to contribute to those spreading false news rather just stop there and for a good results in the next few days to come.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
September 16, 2018, 03:51:32 AM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
This is true, when people do saw that crypto prices do drops out they do really say those things like it is going to end the fact that we are seeing it for how many times on these kind of scenario.
Too early to say it would be the end and come to think only good projects would sustain for long term.We might see flooding of coins in the market but only the potential ones would sustain.

Even the market situation is very worst this year but I strongly believe in Cryptocurrency that it's price will recover soon,what we need to do is to be Patience so that we can make a good decision and we need to think a good idea how to earn even the market is in bearish situation,because if we make panic with this bullish market our problems will only increase and we can create a wrong decision that makes us worst.
There are earlier years which been worst too the thing differs is that the price is way too big now compare on last years that why we are being affected too much now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 16, 2018, 03:33:02 AM
We do need stop to be panic, im agree. People are being too much to hope bull run keep running on. If you following the news about cryptocurrency, you would not be afraid cause there is a lot of new good things a head that will support cryptocurrency. For example crypto are become legal in thailand , bakkt exchange by NYSE, microsoft and starbuck, bison exchange, goldman sach trading desk, and also coinbase will soon approach the ETF.   Blockchain will become big in future and will be use in many cases of our daily life.
I strongly i agree with you, cryptos is here to stay, it doesn't matter the current condition of the market, just keep believing, in the coming years, cryptos will be worth so much, just some patient for the space to mature.
Yes market still not mature  maybe in 2 - 5 years market will become mature, and we will not regret our decisions to invest on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
September 16, 2018, 03:30:28 AM
You are completely right, we are in a bad situation for now but it won't take long for crypto to bounce back. What we are seeing right now are the cause of FUD and lot of government regulations trying to stop cryptocurrencies but time will come that all of us will embrace this digital currency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 03:28:28 AM
I believe that the crypto market is currently experiencing a decline, which in any case is not bad. Even the strongest economy in the world is in decline. This is the main situation. I think we should take Che. I'm in my arms and do not panic this time.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
September 16, 2018, 03:26:37 AM
If you are talking about investing in crypto-currencies, you are right. Investment wise you should be patient. People seem to freak out because they have hoped for quick profits, and the market has proved them wrong. Most of them do nothing but wait for the right time to dump their shitcoins and make money, so they will have to wait even longer. If you are talking about using crypto-currencies, it is as good a time as any. What we need is more payment system to be built and become available, there are not so many currently.
I am talking about this for the future of the crypto currencies because if we let the prices to fall down further more then it might be the end of the crypto currency era so we need to help them in recovering by investing as much as we can but it is not an investment to be honest we can make money by speculating it so speculate more in the positive way.
speculating positively seems good, this will reduce investor panic and FUD everywhere. We can restore their mentality so as not to panic when prices fall, we have to give education about crypto, about the market. In fact, many investors don't know the history and what are crypto currencies? they just think crypto will make them rich
Activity: 98
September 16, 2018, 03:25:29 AM
I strongly i agree with you, cryptos is here to stay, it doesn't matter the current condition of the market, just keep believing, in the coming years, cryptos will be worth so much, just some patient for the space to mature.
Activity: 81
September 16, 2018, 03:23:39 AM
I believe that the Hunter people in the Bitcointalk forum will not panic, only those investors in the market will have such a big panic, because most investors do not understand the cryptocurrency!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 03:23:22 AM
There is nothing to worry about here guys! If ethereum rose from $8 to all time high of $1500 last year, what made us think it can not fall in equal direction. Cryptocurrency is volatile market and you should educate yourself before getting involve! Expect changes in price of cryptocurrency in the coming days!
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 16, 2018, 03:21:54 AM
If you know how crypto works from the time you started investing then you must understand that volatility of the market is normal thus there's no need to panic if we are experiencing price declining.

Avoid thinking of negative thoughts so you wont be tempted to sell during bear market, this might hard especially if you're weak investors but thats how we should treat this. Remember that early investors who earned when btc price reached its ATH earn huge after few years of waiting so lets be bullish and be patient.
Activity: 216
Merit: 16
September 16, 2018, 02:46:29 AM
Keep believing is the capital in achieving success. Believing will cultivate a positive attitude that will continue with positive action. For crypto I am still consistent with long term hold
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 02:44:19 AM
I would like to start this off by saying I'm a Crypto-supporter. Blockchain currencies and their supporting networks will make way for efficient, government-free, international transactions. Smart currency-contracts can control many aspects of life: loans, purchase agreements, wills/trusts, and securities. This concept, and the technology behind it is going to absolutely overhaul the modern day financial system as we know it, and there is no way to argue that because it is already happening.so keep believing.
Activity: 365
September 16, 2018, 02:35:18 AM
I so much believe in crypto and bitcoin in particular. Ethereum is also doing very well worthy of investing into it. I will continue to hold for as much as possible aver a period of time to allow for more profits. Crypro have come to stay and nothing can remove that.
Activity: 198
September 16, 2018, 02:31:14 AM
That is the main sense of all we have to analyze the good reason why crypto is experiencing those kind of situation. We have to believe that the market become stable sooner and recover from the big deep. Stay calm and be patience think positive.
Pages:
Jump to: