Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop panicking start believing! - page 40. (Read 5797 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 13, 2018, 07:18:34 AM
Believeing is very important part in crypto and there could not be any reasons for investing and being here without this one. Only believeing and waiting will help you to be succeed here.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 07:17:29 AM
Yes being afraid in bear market is not helping us to decide wise. We need to control our emotions if we want to win in this game. If we sell now it means we are weak and losers. We need to be patient and believe in cryptocurrency, because at the end of bear market there is a bull market.
agree with you, the market's turn is not avoided. just until no one knows when this will happen. I hope that the SEC will approve at least some of the applications and this will be a good push to turn
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 07:15:15 AM
Yes, there is no way to survive this being panic and without faith. You can sell everything now but when it end you will realize that you have missed all the fun and quited the game too early.
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 07:15:08 AM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
yup we are not losing any money if if dont sell now .chill
Activity: 322
September 13, 2018, 07:14:51 AM
It is the time for investment not for panicking. In crypto world it’s all about patience, hold as much you can. Market is in not good position in present, but we had to believe ourselves that market will soon recover from recession & bull will run.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 07:14:12 AM
the entire negative background on the crypto market is purely speculative. as before bigit companies, large companies, and bought it in large volumes. all this crush is going to maximally lower the price to the bottom and buy in full, at the best possible price
Activity: 88
September 13, 2018, 07:08:39 AM
You can not ask them to give up selling panic. If I do not sell, the more I lose, my money will be lost. Why must hold while people sell. Then only I was the loser
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 07:07:06 AM
It does not matter whether we panic or believe. We do not control the market. All we can do is just take care of our nerves, hoping that the market will soon begin to recover.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 07:06:41 AM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
Crypto currencies will always be in a downward trend because they are not supported by the government, investors do not want to take risks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 07:04:41 AM
it is not easy to ask someone not to panic when the price of crypto goes up or it goes down, sometimes the price of crypto is rapidly dropping in fact there are many people who panic and make a sale, but on the contrary, when the price of crypto rises, many people who panic make a purchase, so when prices suddenly drop again, they are trapped, because they are wrong to predict it.
The crypto market in general combined with the negative mass media news coverage, has made the decline even worse. Panicked investors have added to the problem.With true understanding will come peace of mind to stay aboard the crypto train, knowing the final destination is paradise.
Activity: 616
September 13, 2018, 07:02:43 AM
From last year I always believe in Cryptocurrency and I think I always been giving myself comfort to think that one day my cryptoinvestments will go up. Maybe it is time for me to stop this madness? Because for 6 months I have not earned anything from fake and scam bounties or it is taking long time for them to pay. I don't know what I am doing wrong in the past. But anyway hopefully it will not falter.
Activity: 742
SURVIVE | P2E
September 13, 2018, 07:02:28 AM
Its easy to say to not panic in this moment, especially now all cryptocurrency value dropping down for a long time. No news or updates on when it will recover. Some believers make this as an opportunity to buy more tokens and hold.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
September 13, 2018, 06:59:42 AM
To stop panicking and start believing in cryptocurrencies, people need to see that cryptocurrency is the future, not just a new speculative resource. In this plan the increase of places where you can pay with crypto, as well as the proliferation of devices to help integrate crypto in everyday life will give the people confidence. But this process is very slow.
Activity: 36
September 13, 2018, 06:58:39 AM
i think it's a market like this, it's not like a fully stable market now
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 06:54:14 AM
Everything is going to hell, how to stop the panic now no one knows. A small rise and then a big fall. It won't end soon
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
September 13, 2018, 06:53:56 AM
Sad to say that this is not how crypto market works. You cannot just rely on faith. "Believe" does not work for traders and for investors who follows the market trend.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
September 13, 2018, 06:52:04 AM
I agree with your statement mate.  Because indeed as long there still more holders/investors keep buying ( even the market is not fine) and keep believing crypto will not not end crypto market will bump always  and will survive in the future no matter what happen. So keep believing also like what others doing and don't lose hope on it, which is just bid more instead of worrying.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
September 13, 2018, 06:49:55 AM
If I'm not mistaken in September 2017, capitalization was about 200 billion and bitcoin cost 3,500 dollars. During the year, bitcoin has risen in price by almost 2 times - how comparable is it with the panic and death of the cryptocurrency? I don't understand, explain to me.
Activity: 148
September 13, 2018, 06:48:27 AM
It is safe to say the market is currently going through recession which is not a bad thing anyway. Even the strongest economy in the world go through recession too. We need to remain optimistic and also not engage in actions or activities that will make the current situation worse.

Sometimes it is hard to avoid not to feel panic especially we invester our money that we work hard to save.  But it is not a good habit in investing because the more you entertain negative emotions it will more attract badluck. Try to meditate and believe what you invest.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
September 13, 2018, 06:46:57 AM

Enthusiasm of holders in recent times is getting smaller. When you see your portfolio at a loss of -90%, you need iron nerves to stay calm
Pages:
Jump to: