Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop panicking start believing! - page 38. (Read 5797 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 06:50:01 AM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
Absolutely agree with you, it's not the end of crypto, I think, it's only the beginning and we will see a rise of crypto world in the future. Blockchain is a very important technology and it will be used in all areas of humanity lives in the future, cryptocurrencies will die only if blockchain will die
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 06:38:38 AM
Panicking will not take you along way. We should all believe that the future is bright in cryptocurrency what will makes us to believe will soon come.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
September 14, 2018, 06:28:46 AM
many hoped for a quick profit, but you need to be patient, and wait for their finest hour. A year or two see what happens
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 06:27:24 AM
I agree. You just have to be patient and wait this bloody period. I used to lose money all the time because of lack of patience.
I hope that the wait is not so long as it seems to us. And i hope that the market will soon recover and our patience will be rewarded in full.

Everyone is looking forward to it, but I'm worried that when people think that hold will help them get their money back or even make a big profit. So it may be altcoin or bitcoin difficult to grow?
Activity: 252
September 14, 2018, 06:05:52 AM
Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
Unfortunately, I think that people are holding cryptocurrencies not because they believe they'll need them to pay for goods and services some day in the future. It's really not like that. They are hodlers until the crazy bullish market when they will be able to sell they coins and get high returns on their investments. If we treat cryptos as money rather than as securities, holding is not a very good thing to do. It is in money's nature to be circulating. If money is not used, it stops being money and rather looks like investment. I suppose we can hold it for now, though, as a forced action due to the lack of crypto adoption.

agreed, now crypto only treated as investment instead of using it as circulating currency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 04:57:38 AM
many people who feel panic and worry about the current market conditions, we must be able to control ourselves so as not to panic and make wrong decisions, we really have to be patient and keep holding the coins we have, we also have to believe that the future of crypto will be bright
Activity: 152
September 14, 2018, 04:37:59 AM
On hold, for the long term, it would be better to deal with this current market conditions. The market in the fall and this will not make crypto died. We still believe in the crypto entirely. And we hope that the market will soon rise.
Activity: 868
September 14, 2018, 03:40:36 AM
Can't agree enough. This is not the time to panic sell but then this is the time where if there was a project that you really wanted to get in to be in and start making some money. The market will recover soon and then one will not have access to the price that it is currently listed at. I am not a financial advisor but then from what I have seen I can say for sure that this price won't last for long. The market will bounce back sooner or later.

Stop Panicking Start Believing!!

Cheers
Activity: 356
September 14, 2018, 03:27:53 AM
There are times that we need to understand those situations like this, everyone have to adjust and also understand what's happening in this business. Be positive and always believed that the crypto will recover sooner and become stable.
Activity: 196
September 14, 2018, 03:23:27 AM
a sense of panic that is present within us. will give you a pretty negative impact on us. This is because when we panic, surely we often make mistakes. for example, i.e. when the panic sell. We even can lose big.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 14, 2018, 03:11:19 AM
I agree. You just have to be patient and wait this bloody period. I used to lose money all the time because of lack of patience.
I hope that the wait is not so long as it seems to us. And i hope that the market will soon recover and our patience will be rewarded in full.
Activity: 87
September 14, 2018, 03:07:57 AM
Yes, I agree with you that when the market is down, you only have to do one thing (tourism), forget the coins in your hands, and when the price rises, you will feel that your idea is correct.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
September 14, 2018, 02:58:58 AM
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
September 14, 2018, 02:58:42 AM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
Well, this idea is kinda good. Because if we did not panic, higher chance that we hold our coin. And holding is the best key, to have a higher profit. If we panic, we tend to sell our coins in lower price. So, please do not panic.
Activity: 201
September 14, 2018, 02:57:02 AM
Yes,  we don't have to panic because it is useless.
There's nothing to worried about.
The market is so volatile, it can up and down easily.
This is the normal situation.
I believe the market will recovering again.
Activity: 721
September 14, 2018, 02:46:50 AM
Stop panicking in situations that do not allow this for those who have benefited from crypto.Panic will surely haunt those who have bought crypto above the price of 500 $. The selling opponent panicked buying panic. For those who sell for 174 $ ETH.
stop panic is the best when prices go down. Be patient with this because this has happened before.
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 02:34:43 AM
The cryptocurrency market can sometimes be unstable and look bad but if you have gained a good understanding of the crypto world you would no that panicking is a wrong thing to do because mistakes can be made so it best to believe and keep doing what you doing
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
September 14, 2018, 02:12:59 AM
yup we are not losing any money if if dont sell now .chill

Definitely you will not lose your if you don't sell now, stop panicking it's a game changer believe in this new world.

The fall of the market was rapid, and then the market was for a very long time, as it is now in static, so I see no reason to panic for a long time. If there is still a need for money, then of course you can sell, but I would advise simply to stop wasting your nerves and wait for the growth which will be exact.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 12:06:24 AM
Start believing in crypto: how its looks like?
Need to invest in cryptocurrencies ? No thanks.
I think today the best position is waiting what will be with this market, if we little player now buy ETH's price little go up and then big player again drop it and earn our moneys
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
September 13, 2018, 11:59:36 PM
This is what we can do to reduce fear in crypto. in this time as it is now it does it's not too often seen the market. We recommend that you do the other things that could produce. for example, join the mining or the bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: