Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop panicking start believing! - page 37. (Read 5797 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 14, 2018, 01:59:44 PM
Do not panic because there is no need to panic. If there is a panic then there will be complete chaos. And you yourself should know that when the house can break the market.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 01:53:21 PM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
Words of encouragement is much needed in this time of uncertainty but in the few that suffers and already hit by this market downside its not the best time to hodl and watch your portfolio being vaporized you need to do something try to save some and go for another recovery plan i think this is the best to do.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 01:37:20 PM
Honestly, I do not understand why people are so panicking? Yes, now the market has some difficulties, but do not panic. Now is a good time to invest in coins and then sell at favorable prices.
Activity: 728
September 14, 2018, 01:30:16 PM
You are right, we don’t need to panic, but we need to be prepared for the fact that market recovery will take several months, and growth, comparable to 2017, is unlikely to happen again.
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 01:22:14 PM
It seems to me that half the posts on this forum are dedicated to calming traders and persuading not to panic  Grin
Activity: 602
September 14, 2018, 01:14:40 PM
Right, think positively and get rid of panic then strengthen your confidence in crypto. Crypto is a technology that makes us easier to manage finances and can also be an investment that can provide tangible benefits.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 14, 2018, 12:58:55 PM
Panic is not good for all fields of your activity and for all directions especially when you touch the topic of money, finance, currencies, exchange and so on. It is exactly the key and the most demanded thing - is to be with may be hot heart but with cold mind, because all emotions are the killers of the cold mind. The cryptocurrency market and the prices are too unstable, this is the specific of this market, it is better to remember always. Completely agree that you should wait patiently and think twice before any reaction on the changes in the crypto market. I think that the crypto market will recover soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 12:52:07 PM
Panic rob you your peace of mind and your state of well-being. The cryptocurrency market is  volatile and high risk. There is nothing we can do about it now than to wait out the bearish season. If you will not accept this truth, then you could jeopardize your investment.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 12:42:01 PM
panic will only cause chaos in the mind and it's not good for trading, I recommend staying stay and be patient and believe in a resurgence of crypto later this year. believe that crypto prices will grow and provide profits.
Activity: 115
September 14, 2018, 12:39:18 PM
Well, who has any opinions about the recovery of the market? many predicted for the spring, then for the summer, then for the autumn. But everything fell even lower ...
Activity: 132
September 14, 2018, 12:16:53 PM
panic is reasonable on this market. they wanna safe their money so they sell immadiately
i am one of them, i think cutlose is the best decision. i can save much money after do cutlose
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
September 14, 2018, 12:15:06 PM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
People tends to be more consigned with the present state of cryptos not mindful of the brighter future of it, I am very sure alot of people who panicked and sold their coins due to present unfavorable state of the price now (bearish) will come back in a few years to come and start regretting just as people who dumped btc at $100 few year ago are regretting now.
Activity: 345
September 14, 2018, 12:05:49 PM
i have ever believed in the cryptocurrency blockchain and knowing that one day every complications going on today will soon stabilize and the market will soon bounce back.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
September 14, 2018, 11:50:26 AM
I like the way you think is positive in responding to current market conditions. if everyone who invests in crypto thinks like you most likely the market price will start to rise. because only with a restrained and patient system is the key to helping to increase crypto prices.
but for now many investors are afraid and sell all their assets because investors also don't want to lose too much. but I'm sure one day the prices of all crypto will rise again like last year.
How do people have such confidence that the price of cryptocurrencies will grow "as last year"? Do you just want to believe it or do you have some preconditions for it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
September 14, 2018, 11:34:25 AM
I think so too ,the panic will not lead to anything good.Our task is to be patient and wait.
Activity: 162
September 14, 2018, 11:30:11 AM
Panicking is the last thing you should do. What will it give you? There is really no need to be scared at all. Choose your coins wisely. Choose coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano. They are excellent for earnings.
Activity: 26
September 14, 2018, 08:55:31 AM
So true. Everyone needs to be patient and most importantly don't panic and sell Coins, especially your Bitcoin. Because that is what causes the price of coins, especially Bitcoin, to fall back. We should just wait and save our Bitcoin well.
Activity: 273
September 14, 2018, 08:14:26 AM
yup we are not losing any money if if dont sell now .chill

Definitely you will not lose your if you don't sell now, stop panicking it's a game changer believe in this new world.
Yes I really agree with you we do not panic  as of this moment because if we do panicking we loose everything that we invest.What we are trying to do is be patience to hold.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 08:08:19 AM
I fully support this post and this topic, because I also think that it is enough to say that crypto currency is a bubble or something else bad, enough, you see that nothing bad is happening, it's only in your head .
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 14, 2018, 08:05:39 AM
Anyone is free to panic as long as they can really tell what their panic is actually going to be solving in the first place. Any smart investor will be seeing an opportunity in the market at this point rather than seeing a problem when there is none and panicking for no reason at all.
Totally right still I would not agree more, the fact remains that a lot of people are here just because of the fast and quick profit they simply want to be making in the short term and really do not care to want to know what the value of their investment really is. Now the only value they see is just the profit, but there is more to it than profit.

For instance, if you are investing in a company, would that not be because you see a future in it, even though the whole idea of profiting from it is a benefit. People do not know why they are investing as they really do not bother about the future and all they care is getting rich overnight and believe me, they will never stop panicking.
Pages:
Jump to: