Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop panicking start believing! - page 42. (Read 5797 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 05:29:59 AM
anyone who's reasonable and have realistic expectations woudn't be panicking now but crypto attracted a lot of let's say inexperienced and emotional traders that think that they can turn 1000$ into a 100,000$ in a week "because crypto" but i think this bear market will weed out all the shaky hands and people who can't handle the ups and downs of a market like this and everyone left will be better for it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 05:28:24 AM
In the current situation better we keep the coins we have and do not join the panic. By looking at a coin whose value continues to fall. Better we buy coins that are potential because it is an opportunity we can buy coins at low prices. And when the price of the coins have gone up surely we will get a lot of profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 05:27:24 AM
Of course I believe that if crypto will rise again, but the confidence of each individual is different, I hope that the crypto community can better refrain from panic if the price drops.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
September 13, 2018, 05:24:08 AM
A novice are the one panicking, there too many cry baby in crypto presently they are afraid of taking risk and crypto is about risk, i usually advise not to invest what they can't afford to lose.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
September 13, 2018, 05:22:23 AM
many people joining the crypto world because a friend of them, or the media telling them that they're become rich thanks to cryptocurrency. so they're investing a big amount of money without thinking about their real life situation. and now cryptocurrency is falling, they need money as fast as possible, because of that they're doomed.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
September 13, 2018, 05:16:31 AM
I love with this statement. Indeed a good idea to keep more careful so as not to worry too much, then we must believe. And in a State of panic, we do find it easier to make mistakes.
Activity: 231
Merit: 13
September 13, 2018, 05:15:58 AM
I think that even now the crypto currency market is rolling to the bottom, but as the author of the first post said, this is temporary and this has already happened. So it's better not to panic, and maybe buy a currency at a low price and when the rise comes, everything will be rewarded. The main thing to believe.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 13, 2018, 05:15:00 AM
Yes being afraid in bear market is not helping us to decide wise. We need to control our emotions if we want to win in this game. If we sell now it means we are weak and losers. We need to be patient and believe in cryptocurrency, because at the end of bear market there is a bull market.
Activity: 112
September 13, 2018, 05:13:16 AM
Based on the status of crypto world today I think it is normal for us especially for the beginners to be panic. But don't let panic destroy your beliefs in this system . Negatives beliefs are common but there are no good negetives so it is good for us that no matter how bad is crypto right just stay possitive, everything will be in good soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 05:05:09 AM
Panic it is very good. The earlier people will sell the of cryptocurrencies the earlier growth will begin. Panic is very necessary to us.  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 05:04:49 AM
I have been among those that have been encouraging people to calm down and not to panic because of the present market situation but truth be told I'm starting to get tired as there has not been improvement over the month in the market but it's always good to be hopeful because some are using this period to add to their portfolio conscientiously
Activity: 102
Merit: 3
Purchase real estate and cars at discounted prices
September 13, 2018, 04:57:51 AM
Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
Unfortunately, I think that people are holding cryptocurrencies not because they believe they'll need them to pay for goods and services some day in the future. It's really not like that. They are hodlers until the crazy bullish market when they will be able to sell they coins and get high returns on their investments. If we treat cryptos as money rather than as securities, holding is not a very good thing to do. It is in money's nature to be circulating. If money is not used, it stops being money and rather looks like investment. I suppose we can hold it for now, though, as a forced action due to the lack of crypto adoption.
Activity: 4
September 13, 2018, 04:40:06 AM
Wow! This is a very good advice in a long time. Yes there's no room for  panic, only  believe, hold and wait for the future because the future looks so good in crypto world.
Activity: 108
September 13, 2018, 04:37:03 AM
Everyone who holds must panic when the market goes down. but I think if you are patient you will get good results. before you decide to invest your money in crypto you have to really understand how crypto. that crypto prices are not always stable down and up the crypto market very quickly.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 04:34:09 AM
Yes, I totally agree with you. The market have been in no good condition which leads to others to make bad decisions and regret it in the end. I suggest to hold and trust your coins. Everything will work out fine, we just have to wait for the right time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
September 13, 2018, 04:30:33 AM
I'm still here that means I believe cryptocurrency and blockchain technology will change our lives forever, current situation is crypto market price already falling from January until now, it's normal if investor start to panic and sold their assets, but nothing will dip forever, just patience and wait for market recover
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
September 13, 2018, 04:28:35 AM
Hard not to panic in such a red market, but the true believers will be rewarded down the line. If it’s getting too difficult to bear, just delete the Blockfolio from your smartphone.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 04:24:52 AM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
agree with you that panic will not solve problems or provide solutions, panic only destroys and worsens ourselves. therefore keep holding your coins and don't let them buy your coins at cheap prices.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
September 13, 2018, 04:21:12 AM
To tell you frankly, whenever I felt panic when the market cpnrinue crashing, the unnecessary things happen to my investments. I cannot think properly. But whenever i let that emotions out of my system and calm myself , good things are happening and I am still profiting..

Panicking will not do any good in your system.
Most of the time, it will cause you heartache, headache and every ache in your body.
I believe those who panick are those who have investments that they can't afford to lose.
Right now, investing in crypto is still a very high risk investment.
Shell out money that you know will not badly affect your insanity if something goes awry.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
September 13, 2018, 04:20:11 AM
Yes, we should not panic, we are not the first to encounter such a decline. After each decline in the past, we can see that BTC leads all the rise of crypto. This time I believe there will be no exceptions. We must believe in ourselves and believe in cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: