Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1081. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Thank you to everyone that has filled a poloniex request form.

Stratis will launch tomorrow. ICO investors will receive their Straits tokens. Once the code is released exchanges can add Stratis.

BOOM!!! Our rocket is ready to launch, guys catch the chance to da moon.  Cheesy
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I hope the developers have plan for DDos attack, because all hands must be on deck, it seems hackers are on rampage with their recent activities, Lisk is a testimony to DDos attack when they launch their token which takes days to normalise the fiasco especially project with great potential like Stratis

Why do they need to DDOS it?
I dont see any big reasons they have to

LISK DDOSd themselves so they could sell their self bought coins for a 3x profit before anyone else could dump. It was a very nice move.

List was selling for over 100k satoshi before people realise there are under DDOS attack which cause the price to crash so if they want to sell they would get more than 3X, and again the blockchain is there to confirm this move, Did you see over 10million token more at that time.
Activity: 532
This is very great news! Would be awesome if Polo can add us at launch.  Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
This is great. Our stratis tokens will finally be released . I don't really care about the exchanges as I plan to hold it until full functionalities are in place on March or June 2017.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Thank you to everyone that has filled a poloniex request form.

Stratis will launch tomorrow. ICO investors will receive their Straits tokens. Once the code is released exchanges can add Stratis.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Polo would be great for a start Grin

There isn't an alt exchange that would be any better than Poloniex for a start. I don't hold much hope for it unless the dev is in talks with them privately and is sweetening the deal. Sorry but that's how they work, just because 50 to 100 people fill a coin request will not seal its place.
are you sure the stratis will be listing on poloniex?
this is a good news.
No confirmed exchanges yet. We all need to put in that coin request at Polo. 1 day left until launch!  Smiley
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I hope the developers have plan for DDos attack, because all hands must be on deck, it seems hackers are on rampage with their recent activities, Lisk is a testimony to DDos attack when they launch their token which takes days to normalise the fiasco especially project with great potential like Stratis

Against DDOS attack, that is what I mean
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
this is a good news.

There is no news that confirms Stratis will be listed on Poloniex. You can help Stratis by doing a coinrequest @ Poloniex (look at my earlier post).

For the new comers, here is a roadmap of Stratis, that was posted by Krushang from Stratis.

Activity: 765
this is a good news.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Polo would be great for a start Grin
Thanks to everyone putting in that coin request. Polo here we come!  Cheesy
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
Let's focus on Stratis!

For everyone who didn't make a coinrequest @ Poloniex please do.

You can use the following link: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

The coin symbol is: STRAT and you can leave the blockexplorer blank.

Coinrequest done.
Polo would be great for a start!
Activity: 432
Bitrated user: Foex.
I went through the whitepaper. So basically in layman language, STRATIS is a blockchain solution provider which will be developed on the STRATIS chain.

I will add this to my slide since I am making a presentation for my company on Blockchains Smiley
Activity: 432
Bitrated user: Foex.
Let's focus on Stratis!

I never sent any request for any coin. STRATIS will be my first.

Just made a coin request to POLO
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

LISK DDOSd themselves so they could sell their self bought coins for a 3x profit before anyone else could dump. It was a very nice move.

Prove it.

Ethereum self bought their ICO as well. LOL. How else do you think they pumped the price so high?

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Let's focus on Stratis!

good job, sir, polo must know strat now, should be considering.  Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Let's focus on Stratis!

Activity: 644
Merit: 251
A here we are again with the cheer leaders
Activity: 994
Merit: 513

Prove it.
Jump to: