Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1082. (Read 1891106 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
I hope the developers have plan for DDos attack, because all hands must be on deck, it seems hackers are on rampage with their recent activities, Lisk is a testimony to DDos attack when they launch their token which takes days to normalise the fiasco especially project with great potential like Stratis

Why do they need to DDOS it?
I dont see any big reasons they have to

LISK DDOSd themselves so they could sell their self bought coins for a 3x profit before anyone else could dump. It was a very nice move.

Activity: 952
Merit: 530
If an exchange comes, great Smiley! Especially when it's Poloniex, team Stratis and the rest of the community have done there best to get on there.
Stratis will get there eventually, it has a solid team and a great product. A team who doesn't make weird moves and sticks to there principles.

Excited for tomorrow!
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
I hope the developers have plan for DDos attack, because all hands must be on deck, it seems hackers are on rampage with their recent activities, Lisk is a testimony to DDos attack when they launch their token which takes days to normalise the fiasco especially project with great potential like Stratis

Why do they need to DDOS it?
I dont see any big reasons they have to
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
Sorry that I didn't catch this: Where is the working wallet?

the wallet still not available at the moment
just wait, maybe tomorrow the wallet is ready.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

It is 9th of GMT time, but now is 8th, will be tomorrow, be patient dude.   Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 532
Just one day left, hoping for a smooth launch and not much of a dump but I mean there's always those people selling below ICO  Undecided I'm going to have some BTC ready in case it dips a bit to average down.
Yeah I'm really excited for launch. Only 1 day left. Polo here we come!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Just one day left, hoping for a smooth launch and not much of a dump but I mean there's always those people selling below ICO  Undecided I'm going to have some BTC ready in case it dips a bit to average down.
To the Stratis team: what time on August 9th do you guys plan to do the release? And on that day will you notify us here what exchange(s) intend to list it for trading?

I think is better to have a countdown timer on stratis website just to create excitement  and raise expectation
The longer we wait for an exchange the more work the dev can do and price should go up. Maybe we should do the LISK and Ethereum scam. Make a tradable IOU token that only bittrex/yobit has. Then pump the price of that coin up super high. Then price will be high when it hits the market.
Please no iou, that is what kill waves buy setting unrealistic target by exchanges . Let's the market put their true value on STRATIS since it is not overbought in any way
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Anyone interested in selling some of your Stratis?

Escrow ofc

Would buy it for the current price  Grin

you mean ico price? lol, i don't think who sells at ico price now, and it is very easy to get multiple higher if we are on exchange.
yes mate it is just a day ahead and we can see how much it will worth so i guess it will be difficult to sell it from the ico price.

Escrow ofc

you mean ico price? lol, i don't think who sells at ico price now, and it is very easy to get multiple higher if we are on exchange.
Yeah just wait for Polo this week hopefully  Smiley
Activity: 130

Escrow ofc

Merit: 251

Escrow ofc

PREPARE YOURSELVES:

WINTER STRATIS IS COMING.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Just hoping stratis listed in poloniex i see many poeple sent request there anyways I have collected 2153 stratis token so far at TVE.. Cool
Activity: 142
To the Stratis team: what time on August 9th do you guys plan to do the release? And on that day will you notify us here what exchange(s) intend to list it for trading?
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
The good things will be coming, let's stay tuned!!   Cheesy
The longer we wait for an exchange the more work the dev can do and price should go up. Maybe we should do the LISK and Ethereum scam. Make a tradable IOU token that only bittrex/yobit has. Then pump the price of that coin up super high. Then price will be high when it hits the market.

Only yobit does that scam tricks.

everyone knows it they are scam. it is obvious that they are the one pumping the coin price. who every will get caught to it you will sure your money will lost. regards to stratis coin please pick a high reputation trading site.
if the project is good no matter what exchange it will bring investors will come and show support I believe stratis will do that for us as we all show a good support from here, just one day and we will see what will happen. good luck,.
Jump to: