Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1083. (Read 1891106 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
The longer we wait for an exchange the more work the dev can do and price should go up. Maybe we should do the LISK and Ethereum scam. Make a tradable IOU token that only bittrex/yobit has. Then pump the price of that coin up super high. Then price will be high when it hits the market.

Only yobit does that scam tricks.

everyone knows it they are scam. it is obvious that they are the one pumping the coin price. who every will get caught to it you will sure your money will lost. regards to stratis coin please pick a high reputation trading site.

SHITTREX did the same scam move with Ethereum. I do not think there is such a thing as a high reputation cryptocoin trading site.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
To God Be The Glory!
The longer we wait for an exchange the more work the dev can do and price should go up. Maybe we should do the LISK and Ethereum scam. Make a tradable IOU token that only bittrex/yobit has. Then pump the price of that coin up super high. Then price will be high when it hits the market.

everyone knows it they are scam. it is obvious that they are the one pumping the coin price. who every will get caught to it you will sure your money will lost. regards to stratis coin please pick a high reputation trading site.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 556
I'm sure STRATIS will see a huge rise if it's on Poloniex. Even if it only manages to get on Bittrex, we will still see nice profits, and I don't even imagine prices close to ICO price.
Yeah I totally agree. I see HUGE profits coming our way. Stratis to da Moon!  Cheesy

good to have the STRATIS soon on my own wallet Smiley
Activity: 532
I'm sure STRATIS will see a huge rise if it's on Poloniex. Even if it only manages to get on Bittrex, we will still see nice profits, and I don't even imagine prices close to ICO price.
Yeah I totally agree. I see HUGE profits coming our way. Stratis to da Moon!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
Where Stratis will deal?

We are in communication with exchanges. No confirmed exchanges yet. We will let everyone know as soon as we have confirmation.

Stratis ICO Tokens will be distributed on the 9th August.

does this include translation bounties and tve withdrawals?

http://stratisplatform.com/2016/06/14/campaign-and-bounty-details/

All bounties will be paid within 2 weeks after Stratis mainnet is live.

Well good news to ICO holders then Cheesy.  No weak hand ICO bounty receiver  will dump Stratis on the first day of listing it on exchange. I hope that people will get as  much profit as they can in this ICO. 

I hope you are right but lots of these people that thinks like you fails miserably on other coins. But I wish this is another story!
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Two days to Stratis launch we need more tweet link on theviralexchange.com. Let's make Stratis great
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360
Where Stratis will deal?

We are in communication with exchanges. No confirmed exchanges yet. We will let everyone know as soon as we have confirmation.

Now only two days until the launch.

I'm sure when the launch goes well some Exchanges will add STRATIS.

Activity: 722
10X ICO price is pretty possible when listed on poloniex.

yeah, definitely, let's pray.  Grin  915BTC is small compared to lisk, lisk had 10X on polo, so stratis on polo is easy to be 10X or more. Exciting!

We have to make sure that everybody sends a coin request.!!

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

STRATIS doesnt have any blockexplorer yet ...so what to put in the form ?

Leave that blank and the coin symbol is: STRAT

Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
I love this coin! Cmon dev , you have a gold miner in your hand! .

DEV already know , hope to hold this for a long time , after looking the youtube live episode , i got the feeling ( intuition ) that i invested in gold

remember 2009 when people had bitcoins and did not know what to do with them , this can be bigger then that

i strongly believe that DEV and team will deliver

Yes its true , i think so Smiley .
Activity: 532
Where Stratis will deal?

Yes! Very good news! Go Stratis!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
10X ICO price is pretty possible when listed on poloniex.

yeah, definitely, let's pray.  Grin  915BTC is small compared to lisk, lisk had 10X on polo, so stratis on polo is easy to be 10X or more. Exciting!

We have to make sure that everybody sends a coin request.!!

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

STRATIS doesnt have any blockexplorer yet ...so what to put in the form ?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

DEV already know , hope to hold this for a long time , after looking the youtube live episode , i got the feeling ( intuition ) that i invested in gold

remember 2009 when people had bitcoins and did not know what to do with them , this can be bigger then that

i strongly believe that DEV and team will deliver
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
which is a good idea , bounty hunterz can't dump their coins
right buddy so the coin can be active first and those who really invest will benefits from it first and the dev can control a big dump
i seen a great future of this project all we have to wait is just a couple of days and we will see the results of the hardworking dev
that we have here.

Totally agree with this.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
right buddy so the coin can be active first and those who really invest will benefits from it first and the dev can control a big dump
i seen a great future of this project all we have to wait is just a couple of days and we will see the results of the hardworking dev
that we have here.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Where Stratis will deal?

does this include translation bounties and tve withdrawals?

http://stratisplatform.com/2016/06/14/campaign-and-bounty-details/

All bounties will be paid within 2 weeks after Stratis mainnet is live.
Jump to: