Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1103. (Read 1891106 times)

legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
-snip
How is that ridiculous lol? Saying "an external website" like it's some massive, complicated risk.

It's the summary for the ICO. It's far more productive to have everything in one area than to answer individual questions.

It is an external website, and it is a risk. Especially for people that did not invest and were just curious about the final stats.

legendary
Stratis ICO Summary

The Stratis team would like to thank all participants on a successful ICO. The support everyone has shown us has been amazing. In total the ICO raised 915 Btc in 5 weeks but 561 Btc in just the last two days.

Total amount of tokens distributed to ICO investors is 84 million.

ICO Price per Stratis token: 948.15/84,000,000= 1129 Satoshi (0.00001129)

Total investors: 509

ICO Token Distribution

The Stratis Tokens will be distributed by 9th August. We will announce when Investors will be able to log back into the ICO platform and specify a Stratis address, the withdrawals will then be processed. Please use 2FA as no one will be able to specify a withdrawal address without authenticating via 2FA.
Bounty Campaign Distribution

Social, Signature and Translation Bounties will be distributed within 2 weeks after Stratis Main net is live. Withdrawals will be enabled on TVE to withdraw your tokens. Signature participates and Translators will need to provide me a Stratis address via bitcointalk to receive their tokens.

The Signature campaign ends tomorrow. The requirement was 20 post in two weeks to receive a stake/point. Some early participants will have earned 3 x stake/point.

There you go. How fucking hard was that?

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

Would it not be easier to just post the 1-2 paragraphs of text on here? It is not like the "ICO Summary" is pages long or anything.
But the price is right at the top.

In case anyone missed it.

What I mean is that it is ridiculous to expect everyone to go to an external website just to read a few sentences of text. He has typed more posts referring people to the "ICO Summary" page than he would have by just typing the stats in the OP.

How is that ridiculous lol? Saying "an external website" like it's some massive, complicated risk.

It's the summary for the ICO. It's far more productive to have everything in one area than to answer individual questions.
Activity: 809
Great work for the dev on this coin , but i have a little question , why now on TVE , for twitter bounty , paid only 1 stratis token ? .

After ico, yes, it is 1 token per action, the exception is 1.5 tokens for whitepaper tweet, can earn 50% more    Smiley

I think its good, it means they value their coin appropriately.

You are not going to give away stuff in abundance which is valued high right?
Activity: 609
Great work for the dev on this coin , but i have a little question , why now on TVE , for twitter bounty , paid only 1 stratis token ? .

After ico, yes, it is 1 token per action, the exception is 1.5 tokens for whitepaper tweet, can earn 50% more    Smiley
Activity: 809

Would it not be easier to just post the 1-2 paragraphs of text on here? It is not like the "ICO Summary" is pages long or anything.

What I mean is that it is ridiculous to expect everyone to go to an external website just to read a few sentences of text. He has typed more posts referring people to the "ICO Summary" page than he would have by just typing the stats in the OP.

Lol what the hell, why would it be ridiculous to do some basic research?

Man o man, the crypto scene

Did you buy that account or something or am I just really stupid to think its normal to research a coin you want to invest in, even if that means clicking one fcking link
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Activity: 630
A QQ group has been created for Stratis QQ: 581365950. Will add it to the OP later.
STRATIS QQ group:526105403. Has more than 20 for the member!

I've been here!
legendary

Activity: 658

legendary

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Chinese Stratis QQ group number:  581365950               Anyone who uses QQ can join us, welcome      Grin Cheesy

Let's spread and hype Stratis in Chinese market!    Cheesy

This is QQ group full of STRATIS investors.
please join us and we'll feed you the latest news about STRATIS.
 Wink
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Any Chartist in here?

I'm a amateur chartist, learning the ropes.
It would be nice to have group of Chartists to monitor Stratis chart in the future to share ideas and such.
Activity: 594
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
When is the official launch date?
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Chinese Stratis QQ group number:  581365950               Anyone who uses QQ can join us, welcome      Grin Cheesy

Let's spread and hype Stratis in Chinese market!    Cheesy

That will be great if Stratis adopted in China. The Chinese drive altcoin market
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
How much price for 1 stratis(ico value)
Activity: 534
A QQ group has been created for Stratis QQ: 581365950. Will add it to the OP later.

I did ask someone to create me a QQ group 3 weeks ago. I wasn't sure if the QQ group was created. Thank you for confirming. It will be added to the OP.
OK, thanks!
Activity: 728

OK, i will join.    Grin Cheesy
Jump to: