Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1104. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524
A QQ group has been created for Stratis QQ: 581365950. Will add it to the OP later.
STRATIS QQ group:526105403. Has more than 20 for the member!

I did ask someone to create me a QQ group 3 weeks ago. I wasn't sure if the QQ group was created. Thank you for confirming. It will be added to the OP.
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
A QQ group has been created for Stratis QQ: 581365950. Will add it to the OP later.
STRATIS QQ group:526105403. Has more than 20 for the member!
Activity: 728
Chinese Stratis QQ group number:  581365950               Anyone who uses QQ can join us, welcome      Grin Cheesy

Let's spread and hype Stratis in Chinese market!    Cheesy
Can we see how many tokens we get in ico page now? I saw one guys said we could see that, but i couldn't see it after i logging in.

Not yet, We will let all investors know when they can view their Stratis balance on the ICO platform.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Can we see how many tokens we get in ico page now? I saw one guys said we could see that, but i couldn't see it after i logging in.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
When can I dump this for my 20% profit on an exchange?
I do not want to miss out and be bag holding for a year while price is below ICO price.

I'd be happy to buy off you for ICO price or you could go post an offer in the marketplace thread where there's already offers for higher than that.

Move along now troll.

NICE! What is the current price going for? 50% over ICO price? Can you post a link to the thread?

Activity: 784
Merit: 511
Was doing some calculations on the sig bounty, so the worth of each stake is 1562.5 STRATIS.

Total stakes = 256, bounty value = 400,000

What do you mean exactly with each stake?
I think a Hero Member with 20 post within two weeks receives more Stratis Tokens than a Sr.Member (as the example s0nix  Wink )

Its simple. Add all the stakes and divide it by the bounty campaign. According to my calculations, you will receive around 4687.5 STRATIS

Wow, that would be great.  Smiley Thanks
Activity: 722
I do not want to miss out and be bag holding for a year while price is below ICO price.

I'd be happy to buy off you for ICO price or you could go post an offer in the marketplace thread where there's already offers for higher than that.

Move along now troll.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Bitrated user: Foex.
Was doing some calculations on the sig bounty, so the worth of each stake is 1562.5 STRATIS.

I think a Hero Member with 20 post within two weeks receives more Stratis Tokens than a Sr.Member (as the example s0nix  Wink )

Its simple. Add all the stakes and divide it by the bounty campaign. According to my calculations, you will receive around 4687.5 STRATIS
Activity: 784
Merit: 511

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Bitrated user: Foex.

Activity: 588
The ICO  was smooth and successful. This project has many potentials especially it supported mostly Microsoft-related products.

Seems I've missed a great chance to buy a high potential altcoin. I was looking for a very good altcoin. I've invested some bitcoins in a new altcoin but I've lost my money when the altcoin's price got dumped so badly.
choosing a good altcoin is hard.
Stratis is looks very good potential. I am going to buy some today.

You can't buy stratis today cause the distribution will be done on 8th of August, now we don't have any exchange. I recommend you buy it after hitting on exchange, this coin is the most potential one, fully agree with you.
Activity: 1008
The ICO  was smooth and successful. This project has many potentials especially it supported mostly Microsoft-related products.

Seems I've missed a great chance to buy a high potential altcoin. I was looking for a very good altcoin. I've invested some bitcoins in a new altcoin but I've lost my money when the altcoin's price got dumped so badly.
choosing a good altcoin is hard.
Stratis is looks very good potential. I am going to buy some today.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

You're right mate I believee stratis will be great in the future because they are have a great support just my opinion and keep watching for the long term about this project
To God Be The Glory!
How can I check my stratis balance?  I can only see btc amount invested..

you have to wait 2 weeks the ico just ended you didnt read the announcement? better check the site and read everything again.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Nice article, btw, why you don't wear stratis signature on your account? You should do that Cheesy

Cheesy hahaha...thats true @dev n team , u should also have straits signatures to promote it more....

I will have my own custom one made  Smiley

Is that what your use as your picture?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
How can I check my stratis balance?  I can only see btc amount invested..
Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Pretty sure the mili second its on an exchange we'll all know it.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Jump to: