Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 647. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Congratulations for all investors, India conference pump is incoming, fasten your seat belts and drive us to the MOON!

24hr High

30k age is coming!
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
29000 sat, new ATH. I think we go up more if we have our debut in India, we can be the jackpot in poloniex nowadays.
Activity: 708
Stratis begins it's ascent, stomping on Lisk, next under the boot is Waves, cya tortoise projects
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
How much coins is required to stake ?

20,000 to 30,000 Stratis might get you 1 a day.   Right now that might not sound like it's worth it but Stratis will be worth quite a bit in the future.
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
How much coins is required to stake ?
Activity: 882
I have question what is internet download and upload speed requirement for bigest Masternode Tier Huh

anyone know something about internet connection requires ? I have problem with high amount upload. Possible minimal requirements ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
I am investing into this project it is still very cheap and development is still going one I believe this coin will gain more big market cap and price will boost to the moon.

Once stratis launches the breeze wallet,the masternodes and other applications,projects that are currently in development I don't see why it could not reach 0.01btc or even 0.05btc. And no..I am not exagerating or I am not too full of enthusiasm,but my forecast is based on facts.  Cool

It would be great if the price of flying to the moon Wink
Activity: 308
keep doing tweets , i remember you started to tweet and price was 7k and now is 27k .Please do it every day 5 tweets and everyone would like to buy stratis because stratis is great .
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
I am investing into this project it is still very cheap and development is still going one I believe this coin will gain more big market cap and price will boost to the moon.

Once stratis launches the breeze wallet,the masternodes and other applications,projects that are currently in development I don't see why it could not reach 0.01btc or even 0.05btc. And no..I am not exagerating or I am not too full of enthusiasm,but my forecast is based on facts.  Cool
legendary
The funny thing is, the same answer was posted under the first few posts on Page 1. Cheesy

Well after investing and reading up for a while, I believe Stratis has a bright future. The only thing it need right now is public awareness.

Any way we can support that?

A small thing we can do is at least retweet and like Stratis posts on twitter. Also you can tell your friends about it,promote on facebook,in crypto-currency forums,groups but don't spam. Wink

I do retweet the tweets, have hardly any followers, the other things of course to. Is there a t-shirt for runners I can purchase? Cheesy Would wear it when I go running. Half-Marathon coming up in Mai.

Cool username you just registered.  I'm surprised it wasn't taken earlier considering how popular this project is. 
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
The funny thing is, the same answer was posted under the first few posts on Page 1. Cheesy

Well after investing and reading up for a while, I believe Stratis has a bright future. The only thing it need right now is public awareness.

A small thing we can do is at least retweet and like Stratis posts on twitter. Also you can tell your friends about it,promote on facebook,in crypto-currency forums,groups but don't spam. Wink

I do retweet the tweets, have hardly any followers, the other things of course to. Is there a t-shirt for runners I can purchase? Cheesy Would wear it when I go running. Half-Marathon coming up in Mai.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

legendary
Regarding the signature campaign, it says 14 days minimum and 20 posts. So someone with the signature for the full 7 weeks and someone for 2 weeks get the same reward? Sorry if this question seems patronizing, I do like the looks of your project and want to include it in my signature but I may want to support some other projects with my signature as well if I have several weeks to do so.

I think you have the wrong thread man.  The signature campaign ended decades ago.  Also, you're a newbie, you can't even wear a signature yet.  
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
We can bump more this thread, let everyone knows STRAT. You know the price of STRAT is not high, only 23k sat, the estimation of this project is 1 billion usd. 100 million is the lowest limit, otherwise it is undervalued.
1 billion market cap this year will be great . Only 4 days till c# conference .Price will go next days more than 30-40k.

$1 Billion, that is quite ridiculous. slow and steady. if it pumps too fast it will crash. look at dash. It will slowly keep dropping.
Activity: 392
I will only be able to invest in stratis in like 1-2 months. Price dont go up!

That is a long time in the crypto world.  A lot can happen during those couple months.  You might ended up paying over a dollar each by then. 
waiting now for low price is not good . Price is going to be soon 1$  .Stratis is going to be best crypto startup 2017-2018
legendary

That is a long time in the crypto world.  A lot can happen during those couple months.  You might ended up paying over a dollar each by then. 
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

You will be left in the dust ... don't wait bro
Jump to: