Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 649. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
ICO investors must be very happy now, price pump because of keep buying and holding, staking is happy thing too.

Yes, I am very happy but have yet to sell a single Stratis.  I actually purchased more today in the 25k sats range.  Stratis is the future!

What was the ICO price ?

Anyone knows ?

Price in usd ?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
ICO investors must be very happy now, price pump because of keep buying and holding, staking is happy thing too.

Yes, I am very happy but have yet to sell a single Stratis.  I actually purchased more today in the 25k sats range.  Stratis is the future!

What was the ICO price ?

Anyone knows ?

Crypto is Life!

What was the ICO price ?

Anyone knows ?
Merit: 501
I have 100% confidence in the Stratis Project and Team, that is why I have been purchasing STRAT weekly regardless of what the price is.  If you're waiting for a dip that might never happen, you're missing out on the rewards you would've received. 

Yup, 6k is the history, 10k and 20k are the history point, maybe we won't go down to 20k sat, we may pump like dash, dcr, pivx, and xrp, let us moon like them.
Activity: 560
Time came and stratis soon will be TOP in volume at poloniex .It  is starting quickly to rise to stratosphere .

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
I have 100% confidence in the Stratis Project and Team, that is why I have been purchasing STRAT weekly regardless of what the price is.  If you're waiting for a dip that might never happen, you're missing out on the rewards you would've received. 
Activity: 560

next time will be 30k for stratis .Dont wait low price .It is going only up .It is no more pump and dump .It is really growing now.

Can;t keep a good coin down !
Don't be wondering  if price in 3 months will be 100k for stratis . Just advise - buy so cheap how it possible.
Activity: 457
Bancor

next time will be 30k for stratis .Dont wait low price .It is going only up .It is no more pump and dump .It is really growing now.

Can;t keep a good coin down !
Activity: 392

Crypto is Life!

Yes, I am very happy but have yet to sell a single Stratis.  I actually purchased more today in the 25k sats range.  Stratis is the future!

What was the ICO price ?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 247
Stratis keeps on pounding and this investment is taking it into a new height. Breeze wallet hasnt even release yet and the much talked about masternode implementation is driving the price up.

Wow, Stratis has done 25X for investors in less than a year, any investors would be glad to have this kind of returns. I want to ask where I can get more information on the masternode implementation

Pretty awesome, 25x is for bitcoin price, for fiat price, there is 40x already, I can't love the stratis dev team more, thanks Chris Trew, Nicolas Dorier, Krushang Dan Gershony, Poly and so forth.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Stratis keeps on pounding and this investment is taking it into a new height. Breeze wallet hasnt even release yet and the much talked about masternode implementation is driving the price up.

Wow, Stratis has done 25X for investors in less than a year, any investors would be glad to have this kind of returns. I want to ask where I can get more information on the masternode implementation
Activity: 672
Damn im getting mad that i didn't bought at STRATIS ICO , then again i m in since 4k ! and this is my long term bag ! congrats dev team !!
Activity: 1085
$0.4 is next target  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
I thought that 22000+ satoshi was highest but now after checking on bittrex I totally remained surprised when I saw new all time high. All this because of hard work of the dev team and community support. I am currently out but hopefully my basket will be filled in a day or two. One of the all time tested token is this one.

Sorry but we are already in the process of cementing the floor at 26k.
legendary
Activity: 1526
I thought that 22000+ satoshi was highest but now after checking on bittrex I totally remained surprised when I saw new all time high. All this because of hard work of the dev team and community support. I am currently out but hopefully my basket will be filled in a day or two. One of the all time tested token is this one.
Activity: 708
Plenty of upside to go, don't do a papou, you'll just get marousified; be patient in the coming weeks...
Jump to: