Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 650. (Read 1891114 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Once STRATIS gets this kind of volume I don't think we will see STRATIS ever going lower and lower again. I can easily smell 0.01 btc for STRATIS over the coming months but I ain't no altcoin GURU lol.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Pivx is legend, its only bag help me x50. But i dont think stratis can rising hard and fast like that...   Grin

But may the force be with devs here, lets hope  Roll Eyes

You are altcoin guru? Wow, you made 50x upon pivx? Now it is Stratis' turn, maybe you can pump Stratis for 50x again?   Grin Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
IMHO, i think stratis will up at 50K sat and then it will be dumping massive hard to dead ...end. im not a priest spreading fuds, just say! Cheesy

If Stratis can be 50k sat, then  no one can destroy Stratis, the market cap will be more than 50 million usd, and people like Stratis very much, the higher price, the harder to be dead. Look decred and pivx, which is dead?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Aliens are real!
IMHO, i think stratis will up at 50K sat and then it will be dumping massive hard to dead ...end. im not a priest spreading fuds, just say! Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Still has very far to go. It's just tip of the iceberg. Hold.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Stratis keeps on pounding and this investment is taking it into a new height. Breeze wallet hasnt even release yet and the much talked about masternode implementation is driving the price up.
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
Is stratis too expensive now ? What price do you guys think it will reach in 1year ?

few dollars imo
Is stratis too expensive now ? What price do you guys think it will reach in 1year ?

Very cheap

Thanks I think Statis will be my next investment move. Hopefully I dont come too late Smiley

I've been trading everything too late lately but maybe my luck will turn around heh
The market cap of STRAT is 28 million usd, which is very awesome. But it still ranks in no.27 in coinmarketcap list. The altcoin market is quite fierce now. One month ago, 28 million usd can be no.12.
Activity: 247
STRATIS broke 24k today - this is a new all time high, or?
Congrats to the whole team - you do a realy great job!

Yap, 24hr High 0.00024785 btc is the new all time high, and the market is the new all time high too. Stratis is rocketing now, should be higher because we have great news incoming.
I will wait 50$ -100$ for stratis . Next month can be 50 cent . Lets go stratis .

Not saying it's impossible but Stratis would have to be Top 3 or 4 on coinmarketcap.com to be in that price range.  I know many of us will be happy when Stratis is in the single digit dollar range.   

Yeah, ICO price was 0.007 usd, if I was correct, the price of ico is 1129 sat, and the bitcoin price was 550-600 usd. We chose the faith on them and invested them in ICO, so team delivers and does the perfect job for us. Super win-win situation.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Yap, 24hr High 0.00024785 btc is the new all time high, and the market is the new all time high too. Stratis is rocketing now, should be higher because we have great news incoming.
I will wait 50$ -100$ for stratis . Next month can be 50 cent . Lets go stratis .

Not saying it's impossible but Stratis would have to be Top 3 or 4 on coinmarketcap.com to be in that price range.  I know many of us will be happy when Stratis is in the single digit dollar range.   
Activity: 364

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Stratis indeed had come a long way . But still there are so much to anticipate from this platform. Hold your horses guys get ready in 2-3 years Stratis is going to compete with Ethereum . Stratis #4theWin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Stratis Developments one of the best and fastest in Crypto, really solid long term hold! Keep up the good work guys

Stratis along with Waves and Bitbay are the coins with the less risk vs profit. Steady developments, good team with regular updates.
I plan to keep my stratis the same way i kept my ETH and yes don't be tempted to sell soon. Current development is good but when things are getting more developed, the price will reflect that. Especially since Stratis is on Polo.

No, Stratis hasnt been a steady development its a fast one. They had accomplished the important thing within less a year.
Activity: 355
Activity: 457
Bancor
Stratis is the NXT big  thing.
I a expecting a 500 million - 1 billion market cap within 2 years

we have just reached a valuation which is the equivelent of the Ethereum ICO at VAPOR WARE Stage.
Stratis is certainly not Vaporware and with all the cool features coming out, we will hit the moon.
This is just damn to cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

few dollars imo

Very cheap

Thanks I think Statis will be my next investment move. Hopefully I dont come too late Smiley

I wouldn't wait too long if I were you.  Stratis could easily take off overnight and you'll be left behind while the rest of us are on the Stratosphere.  Stratis is the future!
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!

few dollars imo

Very cheap

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
New to Stratis, all updated and staking.  Only one connection tho.  Got some addnodes for me? 

Thanks in advance! 

/s/

https://pastebin.com/AwNMVGGP

here you go
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
New to Stratis, all updated and staking.  Only one connection tho.  Got some addnodes for me? 

Thanks in advance! 

/s/
Jump to: