Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 651. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Is stratis too expensive now ? What price do you guys think it will reach in 1year ?

few dollars imo
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Is stratis too expensive now ? What price do you guys think it will reach in 1year ?

Very cheap
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Stratis is going to break out soon , in heavy consolidation .
Stratis is like ETH , XMR , DASH . Blue chip crypto bringing value to the bitcoin ecosystem

Stratis is the real deal, it will gain more features on bitcoin, it makes contribution to bitcoin, not only bitcoin C# full nodes for business and corporations, but also tumblebit for all bitcoiners' privacy.

Don't forget Nicolas Dorier who is a bitcoin core dev, he is on board, if he and core team gets new idea, they can implement them in Stratis bitcoin full nodes first, it is beneficial to bitcoin further development.
Activity: 246
Stratis is like ETH , XMR , DASH . Blue chip crypto bringing value to the bitcoin ecosystem

Stratis is the real deal, it will gain more features on bitcoin, it makes contribution to bitcoin, not only bitcoin C# full nodes for business and corporations, but also tumblebit for all bitcoiners' privacy.
Activity: 308
Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.
any apps in preparation for Stratis chain?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 237
Stratis Developments one of the best and fastest in Crypto, really solid long term hold! Keep up the good work guys

Stratis along with Waves and Bitbay are the coins with the less risk vs profit. Steady developments, good team with regular updates.
I plan to keep my stratis the same way i kept my ETH and yes don't be tempted to sell soon. Current development is good but when things are getting more developed, the price will reflect that. Especially since Stratis is on Polo.

Stratis is much stronger than waves, which is not profitable for ICO investors, bitbay is an old project. They two can't compete with Stratis.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SkyFall
Stratis Developments one of the best and fastest in Crypto, really solid long term hold! Keep up the good work guys

Stratis along with Waves and Bitbay are the coins with the less risk vs profit. Steady developments, good team with regular updates.
I plan to keep my stratis the same way i kept my ETH and yes don't be tempted to sell soon. Current development is good but when things are getting more developed, the price will reflect that. Especially since Stratis is on Polo.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Activity: 246
You guys buy the last dip, Indian conference will be incoming, they will announce the product in the conference, all people will know Stratis, moon time soon. Nice, stable price.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
What is the emission rate for this coin?

I can see on CryptoMarketcap that the current supply is 98,328,498 STRAT.
1% per year goes to all stakers (POS).
If you hold Stratis and stake them, the real inflation rate for you will be 0% since your amount of Stratis grows proportional to the total number of coins.

E.g. if there are 1000 coins and you own 10% of them (100), after 1 year and 1% inflation there will be 1010 coins but you still have 10% of the total amount (101 coins) since you received one coin through staking.
Activity: 237

What do you mean emission rate? If you mean ICO rate, then ICO rate without bonus is 1129 sat. With bonus, the price is lower than that.
Activity: 708
Merit: 500
If I had 500000 Stratis in a MN what would I get out of it?  Huh

The Breeze wallet will operate in 'Classic Tumbler' mode when launched.

TumbleBit Status (as of March 2017) - http://ethanheilman.tumblr.com/post/159040366765/tumblebit-status-as-of-march-2017

You may be able to stick out your hand ->

and take some of the fees ->

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Activity: 631
Merit: 258
If I had 500000 Stratis in a MN what would I get out of it?  Huh

You'd like to think you get a lot out of it thats a lot of money to have tied up Cheesy

That masternode should earn the most staking reward, and tumblebit mixing service fees, that is a huge money actually, you know the price of Stratis is quite good. Earning Stratis is earning serious monthly income.

But apparently I would need my own server or to rent one? (assuming I had that many Smiley )
Activity: 361
I'm glad I've held most of my Stratis. Mind you a lot of coins seem to be going up ATM

Yeah, better hodl those coins for now. I'm very confident Stratis time will come.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
I'm glad I've held most of my Stratis. Mind you a lot of coins seem to be going up ATM
Activity: 631
Merit: 258
Is there any news from the team about Masternodes? I see chatter on here, but is it real?
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Wow lots of development from the team, i'm amazed, i've been seeing so much news coming out of stratis for the last couple weeks.

Will try to get some at 0.00016

keep up the good work!!

16k is history, you know the price was dumped yesterday because of bitcoin slight pump, the price is recovering very soon, the price is back to 18-20k range again. I like the stable Stratis.

Yeah, i hope new floor is 18k but still hoping to increase before breeze wallet.
Jump to: