Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 653. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 250
I dont understand what does it mean . A lot of stratis will be frozen in masternode and price will do x100  Cheesy ?

Yes and if new whales want to have a masternode they need to buy lots of stratis in order to have a node.
How much stratis do we need to run masternode ? so I would like to know it now .Because it can be to late later.

There will be different tiers of masternodes, amounts haven't been announced yet.

Amazing job, Stratis offers the good opportunity to whales, and they don't forget fishes, so they designed different tiers of masternodes, perfect design.
Activity: 339
I dont understand what does it mean . A lot of stratis will be frozen in masternode and price will do x100  Cheesy ?

Yes and if new whales want to have a masternode they need to buy lots of stratis in order to have a node.
How much stratis do we need to run masternode ? so I would like to know it now .Because it can be to late later.

There will be different tiers of masternodes, amounts haven't been announced yet.
Activity: 504
I dont understand what does it mean . A lot of stratis will be frozen in masternode and price will do x100  Cheesy ?

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

Activity: 504
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
The teams is doing fantastic job so many updates and new features are coming one after one. It was my good decision to pick some at low price and will hold for long term because it will be very worthy in future.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Follow your heart.
Quite cheap now, the price of STRAT is still in dip, you will aware my word is correct if you see the price in the end of the year or next year.

Lol yea. The fun thing is, the profit I make with other alt coins all go to Stratis Smiley  Once it start rising, this coin won't go back!
Activity: 247
Quite cheap now, the price of STRAT is still in dip, you will aware my word is correct if you see the price in the end of the year or next year.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
That is the great thing about trading and investing.

Yes the butterflies are very purple today.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Just look at the timing of the updates and news when market is hot which is taking Stratis higher and higher. This is called well planned measures and using the tool of marketing when everything is favorable. Stratis is going to become next big thing soon. I am happy I reentered in it couple of days ago.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
That is the great thing about trading and investing.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
If you want to attain stable 27 MH/s, do you know you can get it without flashing through Claymore miner's integrated functions? Use -cclock and -mclock, check FAQ of Claymore miner for more information.
Activity: 383
Masternodes scheme will make Stratis one of the most valuable coin in crypto.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Cant wait to see the different tier masternodes they have planned Cool
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
great work @team ..good to see STRATIS is back in action..tumblebit is really going to make us heard !!!
Jump to: