Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 652. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Wow lots of development from the team, i'm amazed, i've been seeing so much news coming out of stratis for the last couple weeks.

Will try to get some at 0.00016

keep up the good work!!

16k is history, you know the price was dumped yesterday because of bitcoin slight pump, the price is recovering very soon, the price is back to 18-20k range again. I like the stable Stratis.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Did you see the roonies on him???
Wow lots of development from the team, i'm amazed, i've been seeing so much news coming out of stratis for the last couple weeks.

Will try to get some at 0.00016

keep up the good work!!
Activity: 306
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Can I get an invite for the slack
Activity: 364
If I had 500000 Stratis in a MN what would I get out of it?  Huh

You'd like to think you get a lot out of it thats a lot of money to have tied up Cheesy

That masternode should earn the most staking reward, and tumblebit mixing service fees, that is a huge money actually, you know the price of Stratis is quite good. Earning Stratis is earning serious monthly income.

when stratis will be 20$ it can be more than money . How much money or stratis can  we earn with masternode?
Activity: 938
Merit: 511

You'd like to think you get a lot out of it thats a lot of money to have tied up Cheesy

That masternode should earn the most staking reward, and tumblebit mixing service fees, that is a huge money actually, you know the price of Stratis is quite good. Earning Stratis is earning serious monthly income.
Activity: 357

Activity: 631
Merit: 258
Activity: 301

Exactly, monster tier of masternode will require at least 200k STRAT. It supports buy support and offers best anonymity to bitcoin and Strat.
Activity: 770
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Words of wisdom right there man.  Stratis is going to be huge this year.  Stratis is the future!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
It's between 200K-500K
Activity: 242
I dont understand what does it mean . A lot of stratis will be frozen in masternode and price will do x100  Cheesy ?

Yes and if new whales want to have a masternode they need to buy lots of stratis in order to have a node.
How much stratis do we need to run masternode ? so I would like to know it now .Because it can be to late later.

If that is the case just buy as much as you can now and hope it is enough.
In the not too distant future, it will only matter how many TumbleBit nodes you're running...

What sort of rig would be ideal if one had a lot of Stratis?

It is not general mining rig, for masternodes setting up, we need to rent a server online, or you have a real server at home, therefore we can have the real "nodes".
Activity: 631
Merit: 258
In the not too distant future, it will only matter how many TumbleBit nodes you're running...

What sort of rig would be ideal if one had a lot of Stratis?
Activity: 708
If bitcoin TumbleBit wallet can be released, no doubt that all bitcoin whales will know Stratis, it gains more social media exposures. The real future is in Stratis. And all other bitcoin mixer will be less weak.
Activity: 280
I dont understand what does it mean . A lot of stratis will be frozen in masternode and price will do x100  Cheesy ?

Yes and if new whales want to have a masternode they need to buy lots of stratis in order to have a node.
How much stratis do we need to run masternode ? so I would like to know it now .Because it can be to late later.

There will be different tiers of masternodes, amounts haven't been announced yet.

Amazing job, Stratis offers the good opportunity to whales, and they don't forget fishes, so they designed different tiers of masternodes, perfect design.

It is really undervalued.
Stratis was able to accomplish most of the roadmap but it is still sub 20k satoshi.
It is really insane

It's not a bad thing if it is currently underprice, it gives us a good opportunity to acquire some more STRAT imo.

March and April will be the last time to grab cheap STRAT, the price will magnificently surge in the following months, STRAT will go to Stratosphere...
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
I dont understand what does it mean . A lot of stratis will be frozen in masternode and price will do x100  Cheesy ?

There will be different tiers of masternodes, amounts haven't been announced yet.

Amazing job, Stratis offers the good opportunity to whales, and they don't forget fishes, so they designed different tiers of masternodes, perfect design.

Stratis was able to accomplish most of the roadmap but it is still sub 20k satoshi.
It is really insane

It's not a bad thing if it is currently underprice, it gives us a good opportunity to acquire some more STRAT imo.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

It is really insane
Jump to: