Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 654. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Join Stratis ICO=profit, we can be next NXT. 1000x.  Shocked Shocked  Another 50x.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Great works. Congratulations STRATIS team.

When be release?

Read it again.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/847146947395960839

Full node running on the #stratis chain @stratisplatform amazing news! #blockchin #bitcoin #node $STRAT $BTC #dev #altcoin #fintech #crypto

Great works. Congratulations STRATIS team.

When be release?
Activity: 242
Stratis is killing it with these huge updates.  2017 will be the Year of Stratis.  Stratis is heading for the Stratosphere!

Quite cheap now, top 5 is a dream we may have in this year.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Stratis is killing it with these huge updates.  2017 will be the Year of Stratis.  Stratis is heading for the Stratosphere!
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Follow your heart.
Congratulations Stratis! Awesome job. I am happy that I am part of the community.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Great job by the team and STRATIS value already picking up again. It's very good to have professional and committed devs working on it.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Wow, great job guys!
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/847146947395960839

Full node running on the #stratis chain @stratisplatform amazing news! #blockchin #bitcoin #node $STRAT $BTC #dev #altcoin #fintech #crypto

Activity: 708
Merit: 500
Let me enlight you people.  There will be different kind of masternodes on stratis. The tumblebit ones will be definitely 200k+.
The other ones will require less coins. That info was provided by CEO on slack.

Good info, 200k could be good, TumbleBit requires a big holder as masternode, good to have that amount.

TumbleBit masternodes will take a lot of Stratis out of circulation.  Stratis just keeps getting better by the day.  Stratis is the future!

Mmmm yummy  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Can someone explain me more about the concept of Masternodes? When you are a Masternode, does this just mean that you are using a wallet with a certain balance (above 10k, 30k, 100k or whatever), which is always on and serves as a relay within the network? And for keeping it always on, you get a certain percentage for all transactions handled? Something like that?

Exactly, AFAIK, Dash's masternodes act as the censorship role, they can verify and censor the transactions. Masternodes mostly make money from tx fees.

Can someone explain me more about the concept of Masternodes? When you are a Masternode, does this just mean that you are using a wallet with a certain balance (above 10k, 30k, 100k or whatever), which is always on and serves as a relay within the network? And for keeping it always on, you get a certain percentage for all transactions handled? Something like that?

Pretty much. Considering how important nodes are to a blockchain network, it makes sense to incentivize them (e.g. Bitcoin has no economic incentives  for running a node, other than for people who need to interact with the blockchain directly like miners and payment processors).

Great, thanks for the updates!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Stratis now is very very stable, it seems the new floor is 15k sat, and we know the better news comes very soon, we will find a higher floor, maybe double or triple than current price.

I think the next will be to 30k, if it is not wrong. Roll Eyes
Activity: 392

I would like to know also about masternode at TumbleBit . Are you going to do that ?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

Pretty much. Considering how important nodes are to a blockchain network, it makes sense to incentivize them (e.g. Bitcoin has no economic incentives  for running a node, other than for people who need to interact with the blockchain directly like miners and payment processors).
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Whinge whinge whinge.
Nothing could have been done to make you happy, always whinging children everywhere on this forum.
And so what if someone uses there instead of their, you obviously know what he meant so chill out.
Activity: 383

Exactly, AFAIK, Dash's masternodes act as the censorship role, they can verify and censor the transactions. Masternodes mostly make money from tx fees.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Let me enlight you people.  There will be different kind of masternodes on stratis. The tumblebit ones will be definitely 200k+.

Good info, 200k could be good, TumbleBit requires a big holder as masternode, good to have that amount.

TumbleBit masternodes will take a lot of Stratis out of circulation.  Stratis just keeps getting better by the day.  Stratis is the future!
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

Jump to: