Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 855. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Buy support almost 120 btc again, when btc rallying, whales put buy support?   Roll Eyes  Yesterday was 7-80 btc.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
I don't think I've seen many coins with such good price action.
I just keep adding
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
BUMP

seems BT is back
Got a Busy , Server overloaded (502/4) Error trying to get here
Got a Busy , Server overloaded (504) Error trying to get here
IGNORE ALL NEGATIVE BANTER, STRAT IS GOING TO INFINITY AND BEYOND AND NEVER LOOKING BACK!

I fully agree with you dude. When we see many people said that the price will be lower than now, I tend to ignore them. Why? I don't wanna be panic, we can't let them get cheap coins, i refuse to pay them cheap coins, I will stake and hodl my coins. Because I know stratis is an awesome coin, polo is near, moon is near, top 10 is not a dream, top 5 may come true in next year. Very confident, that is why i still hodl and keep buying since ico.

Hodling right along with you, stashed another 20K today Cheesy buying some more tomorrow Tongue
Activity: 644
Dont worry dude. These people are just mad they keep buying high and selling low to the chinese. All their coins are belong to us.

On a real note we are about to whitness a 10x very soon. Watch.
Activity: 280
IGNORE ALL NEGATIVE BANTER, STRAT IS GOING TO INFINITY AND BEYOND AND NEVER LOOKING BACK!

I fully agree with you dude. When we see many people said that the price will be lower than now, I tend to ignore them. Why? I don't wanna be panic, we can't let them get cheap coins, i refuse to pay them cheap coins, I will stake and hodl my coins. Because I know stratis is an awesome coin, polo is near, moon is near, top 10 is not a dream, top 5 may come true in next year. Very confident, that is why i still hodl and keep buying since ico.
You guys excited about the sub-7000 STRAT party?

What's that!?  Huh

someone that can't read the books or maybe dyslexic lol or just wishful thinkin Cheesy
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
Spot the trader trying to buy back cheaper.... You know its really bad to insinuate that the price is going to fall, trying to make people panic sell and all.

POSITIVE VIBES ONLY PLEASE.

Lets try that from now on for EVERYONE.

If you want to mention price, say it will go up.
If you want to talk about developments, say they are amazing.
If you want to fud, do it somewhere else.
If you want to troll, go to Troll rehab.

I can make any price prediction I want. Don't come in here telling me I'm only allowed to shill and making implications about my motives just because you're pissed you bought too high. If I expect the price to go down then of course I'm going to try to buy cheaper. WTF is wrong with you?
Here is a prediction Jason, your  knickers in a twist big time.  Cheesy

I rarely read the bitcointalk thread anymore these days. Just popped in quickly.

Not sure if I fully understand the context but let's not become a censored community. All comments, good or bad are welcome by me. FUD/HYPE with no basis is obviously frustrating though. Let's not become like WAVES.

Thanks Smiley (Ben in Slack)
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

Spot the trader trying to buy back cheaper.... You know its really bad to insinuate that the price is going to fall, trying to make people panic sell and all.

I can make any price prediction I want. Don't come in here telling me I'm only allowed to shill and making implications about my motives just because you're pissed you bought too high. If I expect the price to go down then of course I'm going to try to buy cheaper. WTF is wrong with you?

Here is a prediction Jason, your  knickers in a twist big time.  Cheesy
https://github.com/MetacoSA/NBitcoin/commits/master

Dorier Made some new commits to NBitcoin .net Libraries Cheesy

Nice job, we're on a roll!
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Fuck it. I had 40 BTC set aside for this, but StartCoin has more overhead and only 10 days until StartJoin launches. I'll put some of it there and take the rest to Polo to buy more cheap stiuff. Have fun enforcing your shill-only rule.

Whatever you guys are saying.... this is totally like the 10$ Bitcoin days, I'm hoarding like a mofo xDDD
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale

Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

Fully Agree.  No one achieved anything by being pessimistic.

Positive Vibes is what makes the Magic Happen!
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think Stratis has been oversold and the price may steep for sometime and allow short time traders get out, the price should peak after this new market correction. The microsoft news I thought would move the price above 10Ksat but it didn't
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Do you intend to buy the dip, or have you completely lost faith in the project?

I'm confident the Full Node framework will be up and running by December of this year. Inclusion as a BaaS on Microsoft Azure further proves that the team is trustworthy and that their interests are aligned with investors.

The way I see it, it is only a matter of time before Stratis can be traded on Poloniex, at which juncture both price and volume are virtually guaranteed to go up.
Jump to: