Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 856. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
You guys excited about the sub-7000 STRAT party?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
You guys are real lucky right now the train has stopped to pick up some people. You need to hop aboard the 10x express.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
i only have 1 connection on my Mac Wallet
should i be addeting any extra servers on the conf file ?

Instructions: http://stratisplatform.com/files/stratis_wallet_instructions.pdf

Accessing your Stratis folder on your Mac: Go to Folder: ~/Library/Application Support/stratis/

tx
thats what i needed
 Grin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Yet stratis had rallied to 8k , I think it is going to settle around 6.5k  for a little time then if full node will be released a big jump may be soon expected.
Price will jump before full node will be released.. buy ' rumours'  but I hope it will be over 10k so I don't sell at 7500
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Yet stratis had rallied to 8k , I think it is going to settle around 6.5k  for a little time then if full node will be released a big jump may be soon expected.
Activity: 378
Retarded dumpers.   Angry Angry

it's a normal way how the price really shows its true value. Dont' worry. Stratis is not just a stupid P&D coin. It has a great future. So it's just a matter of time when it will hold more than 100k per 1 stratis
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

Someone bought high. I sold at 8300 bought back in at 74, got over 40K of strats now Cheesy

Shocked Shocked  Good trading, but you did destroy the price, you dumped 400k to gain 40k?   Sad Sad

i wish i had that many lol
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Someone bought high. I sold at 8300 bought back in at 74, got over 40K of strats now Cheesy

Shocked Shocked  Good trading, but you did destroy the price, you dumped 400k to gain 40k?   Sad Sad
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
When Exact full node launch date will be known?

No exact date. Please view the Ann OP for Roadmap.
thanks I saw December.. it's quite soon so I asked Smiley
I wish only that staking has so low rate .. I have only small amount of coins and should buy few times more to stake any coinz ;]
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

No exact date. Please view the Ann OP for Roadmap.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

Instructions: http://stratisplatform.com/files/stratis_wallet_instructions.pdf

Accessing your Stratis folder on your Mac: Go to Folder: ~/Library/Application Support/stratis/
Activity: 236
Activity: 172

I reported it 12 hours ago, but they still not block it?  Sad  Twitter is inefficient, no wonder bitcoin market cap has surpassed twitter's
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
How to send stratis to azure and then back send to me?
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
It is very interesting a shit load of Stratis left Bittrex and only 1.5 mil out of 100 are on the books for sale. Thats insane, barely any left. Are people expecting a Polo add maybe around the corner?

Big whales are staking or cold storage, it looks like ethreum very much. On polo's sale side, only 300k out of 85m, we can achieve that and we will be next ether.  Wink

IF you want to make real money in Crypto, you only need a couple of things.

1- Strong Hands
2- Balls of Steel
3- Bitcoin (as much as you can earn)

If you do not have both of the above, you will never do well in Crypto.

Follow the Whales, Buy > Send to Wallet > Stake  (or put in cold storage).  Wait 12-24 months for BIG Gains x20 - x30.

That menas if you only invest 5btc into Stratis today, in the above timeframe you can have triple figure Bitcoin! IN that time Bitcoin could well be $1,500 x 100 = $150,000...

Just think about that.   The best advice i can give anyone, LISTEN TO IT.
Activity: 279
It is very interesting a shit load of Stratis left Bittrex and only 1.5 mil out of 100 are on the books for sale. Thats insane, barely any left. Are people expecting a Polo add maybe around the corner?

Big whales are staking or cold storage, it looks like ethreum very much. On polo's sale side, only 300k out of 85m, we can achieve that and we will be next ether.  Wink
Jump to: