Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 858. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
8794 sat, all time high.   Shocked

😁😁😁😝😝😝😄😄😄  Happy day.

Let us take plane   ✈✈✈✈✈🚀🚀🚀🚀🛬🛬🛬🛬🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁

We left the earth    🌏🌍🌎 

wow all-time high ... sure is happy days . Still  lets wait guys . Don't sell please . Full potential has not been reached . Maybe after 5 months . Go Stratis,
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

😁😁😁😝😝😝😄😄😄  Happy day.

We left the earth    🌏🌍🌎 

Now that's too much ! Maybe.  Shocked
Activity: 249

😁😁😁😝😝😝😄😄😄  Happy day.

We left the earth    🌏🌍🌎 

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Guys please join Stratis slack if you haven't yet, ask questions or chat with devs and get first hand project updates.

Here is auto invite link: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Cheers guys, I am proud to be ico top 5 whales(should be top 5, not sure, i am 100% top 10 ico whale)

I was hesitated to invest so much, but i came to talk with Chris and Krushang in slack, I found they are very legit team and stratis is a very promising and undervalued project.

Stratis is my best investment in my life so far, maybe in the future microsoft will acquire stratis for 1 billion usd, the team and investors will be all happy.   Grin Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
What the hell is Polo waiting for  Undecided

fullnode and official wallet have not been implemented yet . Probably by end of November or December.

Keep track of developments @ https://github.com/stratisproject

We have had some really good progression.

good job. keep on going! Are we within our timeframes? November is near =)

Yes, we are on schedule.
Activity: 378

fullnode and official wallet have not been implemented yet . Probably by end of November or December.

good job. keep on going! Are we within our timeframes? November is near =)
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
little nerdwoman
The 10 STRATIS Commandments

1. STRATIS is the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.

2. You shall not make for yourself a carved crypto image or likeness of anything that is in Blockchain heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to inferior alts, nor serve them. For I, STRATIS your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who FUD Me, unleashing my wrath! But showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My STRATIS commandments.

3. You shall not take the name of the STRATIS your God in vain, for the STRAT will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

4. Remember the Black Sabbath day, to keep it Rocking. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Black Sabbath of the STRATIS your God.

5. Honor thy Creator Chris Trew and thy Mother Blockchain

6. You shall not murder the Buy side.

7. You shall not commit adultery with your STRATIS profits.

8. You shall not steal to buy the $STRAT.

. You shall not FUD against your neighbor to buy cheaper $STRAT.

10. You shall not covet your neighbor’s $STRAT; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife in exchange for $STRAT,
nor his male servant, nor his female servants (Unless they are twins, then i say go for it!)
nor his ox, nor his donkey,(should go without saying, but we do get all sorts in Crypto) nor anything that is your neighbor’s.

Follow thy commandments and thy shall have all the glory this world can offer.

In the name of Stratis, Amen.  Cheesy

Amen STRATIS brothers and Sisters.

Your devotion is being rewarded.  The STRATIS god looks upon investors favourably, just follow the Commandments and soon Strat will test 10k.

And it's true Bill Gates Birthday is 28th October. So a really nice coincidence for Super Stratis to be added on that holly day.

Speaking of such.

I declare October 28th the day of Stratis public holiday for all investors, no work permitted on this day, just 24hrs of celebrations.
I told you to stop smoking this stuff Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

1. STRATIS is the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.

2. You shall not make for yourself a carved crypto image or likeness of anything that is in Blockchain heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to inferior alts, nor serve them. For I, STRATIS your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who FUD Me, unleashing my wrath! But showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My STRATIS commandments.

3. You shall not take the name of the STRATIS your God in vain, for the STRAT will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

4. Remember the Black Sabbath day, to keep it Rocking. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Black Sabbath of the STRATIS your God.

10. You shall not covet your neighbor’s $STRAT; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife in exchange for $STRAT,
nor his male servant, nor his female servants (Unless they are twins, then i say go for it!)
nor his ox, nor his donkey,(should go without saying, but we do get all sorts in Crypto) nor anything that is your neighbor’s.

Amen STRATIS brothers and Sisters.

Your devotion is being rewarded.  The STRATIS god looks upon investors favourably, just follow the Commandments and soon Strat will test 10k.

And it's true Bill Gates Birthday is 28th October. So a really nice coincidence for Super Stratis to be added on that holly day.

Speaking of such.

I declare October 28th the day of Stratis public holiday for all investors, no work permitted on this day, just 24hrs of celebrations.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Wow, Microsoft BaaS is a nice achievement. Congratulations.
Activity: 331

Activity: 242
Nice jump on stratis this past 2 days . Keep on rallying because of azure news. Go Stratis .

Azure ubuntu VM node is just a start with microsoft, they will implement more products there. Like I said before, stratis is the best ico project in this year, it is sustainablely going up, not like lisk, awesome launch, but worse result so far. Stratis didn't get hyped, it keeps low profile, it is the key of success.

Right on. Many of early adopters are just fulfilled and hold their grounds as this is only the tip . The whole pie is waiting when full implementation takes off within 8 months to two years. Sustainability in a long run for stratis.

BIG  congratulations to STRATIS for making it onto Azure.  Microsoft a much more wary and cautious these days when adding promising coins, so you will see less and less other coins making it onto Azure, plus Microsoft Azure will be weeding out the junk.  They are the world leaders in the field, so the y only want the best.

Also, Stratis was added to Microsoft Azure on Bill Gates Birthday I think this is very special!

Wow, really? Gates' birthday? It is true, although i didn't know that. Stratis is so perfect.  Grin Wink Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Nice jump on stratis this past 2 days . Keep on rallying because of azure news. Go Stratis .

Azure ubuntu VM node is just a start with microsoft, they will implement more products there. Like I said before, stratis is the best ico project in this year, it is sustainablely going up, not like lisk, awesome launch, but worse result so far. Stratis didn't get hyped, it keeps low profile, it is the key of success.

Right on. Many of early adopters are just fulfilled and hold their grounds as this is only the tip . The whole pie is waiting when full implementation takes off within 8 months to two years. Sustainability in a long run for stratis.

BIG  congratulations to STRATIS for making it onto Azure.  Microsoft a much more wary and cautious these days when adding promising coins, so you will see less and less other coins making it onto Azure, plus Microsoft Azure will be weeding out the junk.  They are the world leaders in the field, so the y only want the best.

Also, Stratis was added to Microsoft Azure on Bill Gates Birthday I think this is very special!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

Activity: 280

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
done as always, this project really amazing to watch with more and more value rising up
i think its hard now to decide whether to keep trading it or keep away until next year and
keep everything i have inside my wallet and earn big time..
Jump to: