Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 857. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
It is very interesting a shit load of Stratis left Bittrex and only 1.5 mil out of 100 are on the books for sale. Thats insane, barely any left. Are people expecting a Polo add maybe around the corner?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
rollercoaster gotta dive to pick up some momentum for the next rush up hill  Tongue
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Stratis is now settling for a good 7k sats. Impressive run we might another .
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Stratis has over taken Synereo on Coinmarketcap !

Cheesy reminds me of david copperfield escaping from inside a safelockbox from inside a building that is about to collapsed in a min or so.
Activity: 137
Merit: 101
Not sure if anyone has reported this yet but there is someone on twitter pretending to be the StratisPlatform account.  It is misspelt "StartisPlatform"

If you receive a message from them they will ask you to answer a few questions for the "Stratis Team" and then state they will award you with discounted Stratis if you send them btc.  

Be careful out there guys Smiley

https://twitter.com/startisplatform  is the account in question

Reported him, it is old form scam, hope no noobs get scammed.

how do you report him? I can't find report button
CLICK: https://support.twitter.com/forms/impersonation
>> Someone else (a friend of mine or someone I am a fan of) is being impersonated.

Then:
startisplatform

(sTaRtis instead of sTRatis)

and press submit

OR:
https://twitter.com/startisplatform/followers
leftclick the button left next to follow and then report
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Not sure if anyone has reported this yet but there is someone on twitter pretending to be the StratisPlatform account.  It is misspelt "StartisPlatform"

If you receive a message from them they will ask you to answer a few questions for the "Stratis Team" and then state they will award you with discounted Stratis if you send them btc.  

how do you report him? I can't find report button
Activity: 291

Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX

legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
All I wish is that I bought way more during the ICO.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Just a matter of time before someone sells the bottom thinking its the top  Cheesy
Activity: 291
Go to 0.00005500  Kiss I need it  Grin Sell Buy more ST

Lol, i see your signature, you must like stratis very much, so exoect a hugher price if you are a lover. Unless you sold them @8K.
Activity: 457
Bancor
Stratis has over taken Synereo on Coinmarketcap !

Stratis will grow all time as btc is growing . Stratis   is BTC 2.0  .
Dont sell and it will grow till 20$ and more.  Wink
Only up to a point. Right now the price correlation is positive because the team has succeeded in getting Stratis listed on Microsoft Azure. I expect the rally to continue as the full node framework goes online and as additional project milestones continue being met.

Once the project has matured, however, I think Stratis too will be subject to the laws of supply and demand that govern other crypto currencies. As such, beyond a certain point I think we'll start seeing an inverse correlation between the price of Bitcoin and Stratis.

A price of $20 per STRAT implies a market valuation of close to $2 billion. That is more than twice Ethereum's current market cap. I think one has to be realistic in one's expectations.
Why not 20$ and 2 billion market cap, it is not a dream .If stratis is for the needs of real-world financial services businesses and other organisations that want to access the benefits of Blockchain technologies .And they will do their work good and other devs will join stratis team .We will see more than 20$ for one  stratis .  Wink I will hold it and not sell . Cool

Just pessimism dude, they have to see it to believe it. don't worry about it Wink

And thnx to whoever dumped to 8K nomnomnom
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Only up to a point. Right now the price correlation is positive because the team has succeeded in getting Stratis listed on Microsoft Azure. I expect the rally to continue as the full node framework goes online and as additional project milestones continue being met.

Once the project has matured, however, I think Stratis too will be subject to the laws of supply and demand that govern other crypto currencies. As such, beyond a certain point I think we'll start seeing an inverse correlation between the price of Bitcoin and Stratis.

A price of $20 per STRAT implies a market valuation of close to $2 billion. That is more than twice Ethereum's current market cap. I think one has to be realistic in one's expectations.
Why not 20$ and 2 billion market cap, it is not a dream .If stratis is for the needs of real-world financial services businesses and other organisations that want to access the benefits of Blockchain technologies .And they will do their work good and other devs will join stratis team .We will see more than 20$ for one  stratis .  Wink I will hold it and not sell . Cool
Activity: 136
Merit: 100

8794 sat, all time high.   Shocked

😁😁😁😝😝😝😄😄😄  Happy day.

Let us take plane   ✈✈✈✈✈🚀🚀🚀🚀🛬🛬🛬🛬🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁

We left the earth    🌏🌍🌎  

wow all-time high ... sure is happy days . Still  lets wait guys . Don't sell please . Full potential has not been reached . Maybe after 5 months . Go Stratis,
Stratis team is Nicolas Dorier
Stratis Bitcoin Framework Developer .
And the same coding is like btc .We have one of the best team and coin .And also vin diesel  Cheesy

Agreed this coin is on rocket ship to the outer edge of space. ppl are buying btc just to buy stratis and that's why they're both rising Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
8794 sat, all time high.   Shocked

😁😁😁😝😝😝😄😄😄  Happy day.

Let us take plane   ✈✈✈✈✈🚀🚀🚀🚀🛬🛬🛬🛬🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁

We left the earth    🌏🌍🌎  

wow all-time high ... sure is happy days . Still  lets wait guys . Don't sell please . Full potential has not been reached . Maybe after 5 months . Go Stratis,
Stratis team is Nicolas Dorier
Stratis Bitcoin Framework Developer .
And the same node  coding is like btc .We have one of the best team and coin .
Activity: 476
8794 sat, all time high.   Shocked

😁😁😁😝😝😝😄😄😄  Happy day.

Let us take plane   ✈✈✈✈✈🚀🚀🚀🚀🛬🛬🛬🛬🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁

We left the earth    🌏🌍🌎 

lol congratz everyone  Grin Grin
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
This is indeed great news! Stratis testing new time highs while Bitcoin skyrockets past $700.

Meanwhile, ETH is down 15% while XMR has fallen by 32%. It's a veritable bloodbath as the fraudulent game of three-card Monte know as Zcash continues to unfold on Poloniex.
Jump to: