Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 859. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
incoming.

So we kinda made a new all time high. Definitely not stopping here.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
What the hell is Polo waiting for  Undecided

fullnode and official wallet have not been implemented yet . Probably by end of November or December.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Lets see if we break 10k today
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
What the hell is Polo waiting for  Undecided
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
Well, zcash is 350 btc per zcash, lol. I think stratis = 0.1 btc may not a dream, every dream can come true.
3300 BTC/ZEX on polo  Roll Eyes

Fingers crossed that Stratis is next  Wink

next might be pictures of lambos and yachts? lol..

Stratis to the moon, next stop all the way to pluto! damn!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
lol my bitcoin can't move fast enough to trex to scoop up these damn strats Smiley))

Posting here after I claim my booty Cheesy
Activity: 364
Go Stratis!  We're getting close to entering the Stratosphere! 

To the Stratosphere we go and beyond!  Stratosphere is the 2nd layer of the Earth's atmosphere which is 10km-50km.  I'll wait until Stratis hit's above the Stratosphere layer in Satoshis before consider selling.   

We'r close to rename the stratosphere.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Go Stratis!  We're getting close to entering the Stratosphere! 

To the Stratosphere we go and beyond!  Stratosphere is the 2nd layer of the Earth's atmosphere which is 10km-50km.  I'll wait until Stratis hit's above the Stratosphere layer in Satoshis before consider selling.   

Activity: 658
Well, zcash is 350 btc per zcash, lol. I think stratis = 0.1 btc may not a dream, every dream can come true.
3300 BTC/ZEX on polo  Roll Eyes

Fingers crossed that Stratis is next  Wink
Activity: 249
Holy Scheizen the price is up alot. Really pisses me off since I dont have any more funds to buy strat until next week.

Oh well at least I have a few coins when they were 2.5 cents each Tongue.

Secretly hoping for a big dump that brings the price back down to 6k so I can load up next thursday lol.

On a more serious note, the Azure platform I think will def help with Stratis coin. Hopefully they will get this going, make the Market Cap go up x5 give or take, and then microsoft will offer them a $200 million market cap and then every 100 Strat coin can be redeemed for 1 Microsoft share  Grin
I hope we will  see bubble in 2017-2018  like ltc was .Btc was going up and ltc was 40 $ . And Stratis can do the same .Dont sell it now,  wait some news from devs team.  Wink It can be 50$ for one strat .You think it is unreal but Strat is one coin that can do it quickly after good news.
well speculation can be true or not but good project will state its value after success has been done, stratis already shown good success after ico and still moving up never been down below ico price so keep chasing it and hold for  while will make good profits in returned.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Holy Scheizen the price is up alot. Really pisses me off since I dont have any more funds to buy strat until next week.

Oh well at least I have a few coins when they were 2.5 cents each Tongue.

Secretly hoping for a big dump that brings the price back down to 6k so I can load up next thursday lol.

On a more serious note, the Azure platform I think will def help with Stratis coin. Hopefully they will get this going, make the Market Cap go up x5 give or take, and then microsoft will offer them a $200 million market cap and then every 100 Strat coin can be redeemed for 1 Microsoft share  Grin
I hope we will  see bubble in 2017-2018  like ltc was .Btc was going up and ltc was 40 $ . And Stratis can do the same .Dont sell it now,  wait some news from devs team.  Wink It can be 50$ for one strat .You think it is unreal but Strat is one coin that can do it quickly after good news.
well speculation can be true or not but good project will state its value after success has been done, stratis already shown good success after ico and still moving up never been down below ico price so keep chasing it and hold for  while will make good profits in returned.
Activity: 364
Anything below 30k sat is a steal.
That's what Vin Diesel from the future told me.
I laughed at him, and he said "dude 150 btc to 30k right now".

I laughed even harder, even tho it's kind of true.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
boys and girls,

We're leaving the earth.. Next stop the freaking moon

https://media.giphy.com/media/oGQh5mhkdBpxS/giphy.gif
Jump to: