Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 887. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
that spike make me come to this thread asap lol  Grin
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Say goodbye to cheap Strat

Another more than 30k bought,  Shocked Shocked  stratis is rallying now. But I think weal hands will still sell, it doesn't matter, whales have more coins=moon.  🚀✈🛫🛬
Activity: 644
Say goodbye to cheap Strat
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I think before the deadline, lets play the market a little long while before launching a milestone for the stratis platform. Its going to be healthy . See how people may react to any pump or dump . Its fun. Seriously this project one helluva goldmine . I'll be willing to hold it till it become standard. Just remember C# is the foundation for all Microsoft products. I just imagine if and when the software giant decides to buyout the stratis platform. We are talking about billions here.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
You're missing tons of profits. Give them a month and you will see miracles.

I own 7,000 Stratis and intend to more than triple my position over the coming weeks. It's not that I don't like the project (the idea sounds very viable), it just that I'm worried they won't meet the deadlines set forth in the roadmap.

On the plus side, Nicolas has a proven record with NBitcoin, so I'm still bullish on STRAT.
According to the dev Chris there should be no problems meeting the deadlines. They wanted to make sure they didnt miss any deadlines so they allowed for much longer deadlines then they needed.
It has even been hinted that some of it will be released early.

Of course we havent seen any of it yet but they do sound quite confident in their abilities to reach the deadlines.

it was mentioned in one of the interviews (think it was with Tai Zen) that the deadlines were all exaggerated a little so that in case of future hiccups or delays, they will still be able to meet the deadlines. In other words, if lets say everything is a bed of roses with sunshine and rainbows, node may even come by End of November or before end of nov since the beta is in nov. But that's just purely an IF statement and IF everything moves like water and no obstacles or problems at all.

just buy a bit more now for the 'just in case' scenario. try not to "wait for the perfect moment to fill my bags from 0% to 100%". if STRATIS is the only cryptocurrency you will ever trade, its easier to do that. But if you gonna trade/invest in 10-40 other cryptocurrencies...haha...you better have some big capital and some strategy to diversify. if you can get 10% filled, do it. price drops further, fill it by another 10% or so.

Trading was and is never a bulls-eye game. unless you have really been a master at it. But even the master doesn't know when it pumps and dumps. You can't predict a filthy rich human's actions from somewhere on Earth. So the only thing the master can do is place buy/sell Orders to counter them. They do play a lot with 'Orders' Cool
Activity: 361
Its buying spree .... very cheap stratis now.

I'm glad my buy orders got filled very quickly, looking forward to buy some more this weekend.
Its buying spree .... very cheap stratis now.
Activity: 336
Activity: 457
Bancor
Fudsters -  keep fuding (just not on this thread as we want this for actual development updates -troll box suits you guys best)

Dumpers -  carry on dumping- your bending over a dollar to pick up a dime.

Developers - Keep Coding - you guys are doing a great job so far.

Supporters (incl Me) - Keep buying the weak hands coins. Its free Money. Next year Stratis will be BIG!

Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
I sell to now lol hope to buy back in later  Undecided

Thank you! Been waiting days for that order to fill =)
Activity: 401
http://www.cloakcoin.com
I sell to now lol hope to buy back in later  Undecided
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Calling all weak hands. Dump on me.
week hands already dumped and has been begging for price to drop lower so they can buy back in Cheesy Cheesy

That's why you've see a few fudsterhere recently trying to talk price down LOL
Activity: 364
Calling all weak hands. Dump on me.
This is the time to be buying stratis @ 4k sats. Even dev is as busy day by day programming the full node. Not letting a minor downtrend affects the development.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
If deadlines are not met , no problem . Just do it with reliability . Softwares are buggy in nature . That is why we have versions of softwares being launched.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

I own 7,000 Stratis and intend to more than triple my position over the coming weeks. It's not that I don't like the project (the idea sounds very viable), it just that I'm worried they won't meet the deadlines set forth in the roadmap.

On the plus side, Nicolas has a proven record with NBitcoin, so I'm still bullish on STRAT.
According to the dev Chris there should be no problems meeting the deadlines. They wanted to make sure they didnt miss any deadlines so they allowed for much longer deadlines then they needed.

Of course we havent seen any of it yet but they do sound quite confident in their abilities to reach the deadlines.

Don't forget 2 secret projects not showing on the roadmap, plus there will be Unity implementation, so 3 secret projects will take us to the moon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

I own 7,000 Stratis and intend to more than triple my position over the coming weeks. It's not that I don't like the project (the idea sounds very viable), it's just that I'm worried they won't meet the deadlines set forth in the roadmap.

Activity: 364
There's stuff happening on the roadmap through till March 2017, and thats just stuff around building the platform (i.e. before any major partnerships are likely to happen). This is at least a 6 month hold, unless you're desperate for the cash. Even after 6 months, assuming there's been a nice rise I will still only release a minority of my stake. I have a 2-3 year view on this. It could be huge.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Eventhough the price is down, it is just a minor one. Important is development continues.
well thats right as long as there still working behind the price should not be matter right now because the reason for this sometimes are those whos not interested anymore and that causing some panic better to keep hold or buy more if you can.
Jump to: