Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 888. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Hmm, my understand of computer programming is pretty basic, but we're talking roughly 2,000 lines of code here. Doesn't seem like a whole lot to me. What am I missing?
The Stratis full node is a NBitcoin fork so much of the work will be listed in NBitcoins github.

Is 1M codebase using NBitcoin codebase? If it includes NBitcoin codebase, so 1M codebase is not a huge project because Nicolas has already developed the NBitcoin, it is done and mature product.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Hmm, my understand of computer programming is pretty basic, but we're talking roughly 2,000 lines of code here. Doesn't seem like a whole lot to me. What am I missing?
The Stratis full node is a NBitcoin fork so much of the work will be listed in NBitcoins github.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100

There was a post where it was stated that final code will be somewhere near 1M lines. I don`t remember if I read it here or on the blog.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Eventhough the price is down, it is just a minor one. Important is development continues.
Is any estimates for full node release?

According to the roadmap, beta in November, Official launch in December.
Activity: 336
Eventhough the price is down, it is just a minor one. Important is development continues.

ETA is on Dec.
Activity: 625
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004
I would keep it at LEAST until the full node is finished. So about 2 months. And I'd expect if Polo hasn't added it by then they will once that happens. I won't be reducing my position until at least the beginning of 2017.

Such in a hurry? Adviseable not to built up a position *before* 1/2017
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
I would keep it at LEAST until the full node is finished. So about 2 months. And I'd expect if Polo hasn't added it by then they will once that happens. I won't be reducing my position until at least the beginning of 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I hope they ain`t gonna mess up, i still have my stratis, not sold any even if the price went double and staking little by little. im gonna keep it for another month or so.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Just a friendly reminder to not get emotionally tied to this Coin peoples.

Do I think it has merit and brings something unique to the crypto-business world, yes.

Is it great that bitcoin core guy is on board and hopefully will help it grow, yes.

I know they sell to buy when their is blood in the streets ( ie Strat being down 30%) but dont put all of your eggs in 1 basket.

I know for me, after I reach a certain number of Strat I am moving onto other investments.

My eggs are all in this basket and im going to buy more in the next months to come. I want to gamble.. its either go rich or fuck it.

we do have same mind set. .i hope we dont get a fuck it result. i keep on buying strat everytime i got the campaign reward.

Me too, my future stake is gambled on stratis, the team, CT, ND, please don't let us down. Cheesy 
Activity: 336

You're missing tons of profits. Give them a month and you will see miracles.
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

You should join their slack channel for live chat/discussion with the devs for any any questions you may have

Here is auto invite link: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 616
To God Be The Glory!
Just a friendly reminder to not get emotionally tied to this Coin peoples.

Do I think it has merit and brings something unique to the crypto-business world, yes.

Is it great that bitcoin core guy is on board and hopefully will help it grow, yes.

I know they sell to buy when their is blood in the streets ( ie Strat being down 30%) but dont put all of your eggs in 1 basket.

I know for me, after I reach a certain number of Strat I am moving onto other investments.

My eggs are all in this basket and im going to buy more in the next months to come. I want to gamble.. its either go rich or fuck it.

we do have same mind set. .i hope we dont get a fuck it result. i keep on buying strat everytime i got the campaign reward.

because it was just started recently, maybe a week worth of coding thus far.
Activity: 136

the current git the wallets/nodes everyone is using right now is the standard cpp/x13hash codebase and forked off of blackcoin.

This is temporary setup for stratis tokens until they officially put into production the C# Nbitcoin/NStratis Node

That's interesting. So, just exactly how much original code has been written thus far?

https://github.com/stratisproject/StratisBitcoinFullNode
the current git the wallets/nodes everyone is using right now is the standard cpp/x13hash codebase and forked off of blackcoin.

This is temporary setup for stratis tokens until they officially put into production the C# Nbitcoin/NStratis Node

That's interesting. So, just exactly how much original code has been written thus far?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Checked github, but saw only about 20 files - is that it or am I missing something ?

Has anyone actually reviewed the code base for Stratis? An audit by an independent third party would make it easier for Stratis to get listed on Poloniex.

Checked github, but saw only about 20 files - is that it or am I missing something ?

Has anyone actually reviewed the code base for Stratis? An audit by an independent third party would make it easier for Stratis to get listed on Poloniex.
Jump to: