Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 980. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Wow why the volume spike from 50BTC to 184BTC?
Activity: 739
Looks like buy walls are no longer in place and not much buy support, if it goes down take that as an opportunity to load up on more because it will go back up if Dev delivers on the roadmap.

Take this as an opportunity to get the fk outta dodge. It was just a pump and dump people, nothing to see here. BOBS at it again, nothing to see here  Angry Just shills and thrills,the bros in the shady pump group are back.

Promotional coins are being released. These are coins that are basically free. This will drive down price.

Sorry but you cant tell me this is not a pump and dump. i have seen the monster whale post here acting all shady like he always does. we're going to 20k guys and then you buy up all his 'cheap coins' bob you and your team are a very naughty boys.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Received my bounty rewards today thank you very much STRATIS team
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Looks like buy walls are no longer in place and not much buy support, if it goes down take that as an opportunity to load up on more because it will go back up if Dev delivers on the roadmap.

Take this as an opportunity to get the fk outta dodge. It was just a pump and dump people, nothing to see here. BOBS at it again, nothing to see here  Angry Just shills and thrills,the bros in the shady pump group are back.

Promotional coins are being released. These are coins that are basically free. This will drive down price.
Activity: 739

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
the STRATIS will trade on poloniex?
 Huh
may be very soon  Wink stratis is the most successful coin so far if you study from the past 2-3 months

I think that the price will be back to 5k soon
if poloniex accept the stratis in their exchanges, its easy up to 5k.

Even without Poloniex price can go up to 5k anytime soon, as long as Stratis will continue to develop.

I do agree, but with the help of Poloniex it may boost the price much more.

It is the thing on the roadmap what we are anticipating. Just imagine if all implemented with most of its cores are Microsoft-related products. Stratis would be one of the premium blockchain development platform.
Activity: 401
http://www.cloakcoin.com
Activity: 616
To God Be The Glory!
 Huh
may be very soon  Wink stratis is the most successful coin so far if you study from the past 2-3 months

Even without Poloniex price can go up to 5k anytime soon, as long as Stratis will continue to develop.

I do agree, but with the help of Poloniex it may boost the price much more.
Activity: 444
 Huh

Activity: 476
How long for coin to maturing?

I stake since 4 days ago still nothing happen.
Activity: 765
 Huh

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
 Huh
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Unfortunately I was late for the ICO Sad

Are there any bounties left?

Thanks
No, you are a latecomer but you can still  get stratis token at a fair price on exchanges
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
 Huh
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Boys we taking off. People don't understand that this project is still undervalued, developmens or not. Just the idea, structure, team, and potential should be valued way more than what we are trading for currently. Altcoins are about risk/reward and Stratis is just too cheap right now for the risk vs reward. Especially once you add a few more exchanges and volume which is just inevitable. Life is about learning from mistakes though, so I hope those who miss out learn from this.

I estimate Stratis will have 100X gain or even more in the future, when nBitcoin full nodes releases, we may see 0.00025(aka 25k sat, 20X of ico price)

The company will be highly possible acquired by Microsoft or IBM, at that time, 100X is least, Chris will be a billionaire and we have tons of millions. Cheesy Grin

Oh come on... this is getting ridiculous.

No it isn't. The ICO price was 1129 satoshi, the market cap therefore was around $ 600.000. It's reasonable to expect Stratis can reach let's say Waves marketcap (in my opinion it's better then waves). Now let's take a look @ Waves, on market cap it's $ 17,624,000 this is 29 x the amount of Stratis in ICO fase. So 20 x the ICO price is very reasonable. In my opinion Stratis is still hugely undervalued.

I won't debate that Waves token was oversubscribed to during its ICO which leave little room for growth unlike Stratis when looking at the fundamentals analysis but to achieve 20X return means they have to walk the talk and stick to the timeline in their road map, this is one of the reasons investors lose trust in waves team, and they should work towards partnership, this going to put the project on the top of the chart.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
no a group take back 100 BTC couple days agoo
 Grin
Nicolas Dorier  team member cant fint his tweet tweet  Huh

https://twitter.com/NicolasDorier

Confirmation: https://twitter.com/NicolasDorier/status/753157851804164096

And his bct account also confirmed here.
Activity: 616
To God Be The Glory!

Dumper prepared as soon gifts will be distributed and the price will be below 2k again  Grin
i would love that to happen. Cheesy i have buy order at 3400 satoshi each.Cheesy hope it reach by this day.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512

Dumper prepared as soon gifts will be distributed and the price will be below 2k again  Grin
Activity: 360
So I have 170 Stratis for bounty. How much is this worth? lol
Jump to: