Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 984. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 511
 Cheesy Cheesy Stratis is stable around 3600 sat, nice, and yesterday's bounty didn't dump a lot.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
hi how do I with draw my ICO tokens?

You can login to ico.stratisplatform.com and enter your address.
and then wait for some time or join the slack so dev can checked your account and send you your share.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

You can login to ico.stratisplatform.com and enter your address.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
bouncing back slowly but i love to see that stratis is surviving good luck dev and please keep supporting
community back is really needed.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Still holding 3x the ICO value. How many coins can say that after release?

Coins don't talk....
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
I keep hearing if it hits Polo to expect it to go to .5 cents. Don't know if I should be believe that!  Huh

.5 cents?  It's already over 2 cents right now. 
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I keep hearing if it hits Polo to expect it to go to .5 cents. Don't know if I should be believe that!  Huh
Merit: 250
Still holding 3x the ICO value. How many coins can say that after release?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
I was quite ill and had bought some in the ICO but I didn't request my ICO coins and have lost the URL where we used to login before the ICO. Has anyone that URL still or it's all gone now? I also used to collect those social media points doing all the tasks as well. I wanted to know if that finished also.

EDIT: I managed to find my viralexchange account..I got some of my Stratis from that campaign, thank you. Just need to find the login for my ICO coins I purchased. My Husband was also busy looking for a full time job and is now employed so he was very busy, so he will also get in touch regarding the website translation bounty. Thank you for your kind support.  Smiley

https://ico.stratisplatform.com/ to access ico account and for bounty translation sent stratis address to Krushang
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I am very happy with the progress so far. It needs time to create quality work. Please be patient.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I was quite ill and had bought some in the ICO but I didn't request my ICO coins and have lost the URL where we used to login before the ICO. Has anyone that URL still or it's all gone now? I also used to collect those social media points doing all the tasks as well. I wanted to know if that finished also.

EDIT: I managed to find my viralexchange account..I got some of my Stratis from that campaign, thank you. Just need to find the login for my ICO coins I purchased. My Husband was also busy looking for a full time job and is now employed so he was very busy, so he will also get in touch regarding the website translation bounty. Thank you for your kind support.  Smiley
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
When can we expect more news from the team?
Activity: 1085
not staking because u don't have mature coins(even after having coins) do i need to do anything ?? please help

create Stratis.conf and save

addnode=158.69.126.156
addnode=81.161.137.189
addnode=106.80.203.61
addnode=138.68.6.25:16178
addnode=95.154.20.23:16178
addnode=136.243.50.159:16178
addnode=128.199.122.61:16178
addnode=151.226.150.87:16178

path: Users\Your pc name\AppData\Roaming\Stratis

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
not staking because u don't have mature coins(even after having coins) do i need to do anything ?? please help
Activity: 574
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Sorry for being lazy,could someone please tell how long does it take to receive tokens from ICO account and from signature Bounty?

you have already sent pm your address stratis to @Krushang?
signature bounty will be selected at random by @Krushang

Thanks ,ICO received ,will wait for bounty.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Lol at what we have become
Activity: 532
I plan on buying up some more Stratis today. Hopefully price doesn't take off before I dig in.  Smiley

You're all talk.  Just buy now then.  Not sure why any projects allow you to participate in their signature campaigns.  All of your posts are useless and annoying. 
But I will buy today. Not sure what your talking about.
Activity: 403
Merit: 257
I plan on buying up some more Stratis today. Hopefully price doesn't take off before I dig in.  Smiley

You're all talk.  Just buy now then.  Not sure why any projects allow you to participate in their signature campaigns.  All of your posts are useless and annoying. 

very well said.  Grin
Jump to: