Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 982. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Love me tender
I made decision, invested one-month salary into strat at ~ico price, mourned it so only can be happy if strat will grow Smiley .. i'm sure that will not change my decision for looser's screaming Wink
Activity: 644
Yea, he probably just wants to be selfish and keep this low so he can slowly buy in
Yeah I think he missed out on the ICO.

Wow  Roll Eyes - Yes make the sheep believe what you will with such garbage talks.

Then why waste your time? There are plenty of Altcoins that are obvious losers and scams. Go harass them. No one is listening to you, your cries are unheard here.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Yea, he probably just wants to be selfish and keep this low so he can slowly buy in

Wow  Roll Eyes - Yes make the sheep believe what you will with such garbage talks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
woof woof  Cheesy

I got my bone Cheesy keeping it in my lil bone grave Tongue
Activity: 616
Boys we taking off. People don't understand that this project is still undervalued, developmens or not. Just the idea, structure, team, and potential should be valued way more than what we are trading for currently. Altcoins are about risk/reward and Stratis is just too cheap right now for the risk vs reward. Especially once you add a few more exchanges and volume which is just inevitable. Life is about learning from mistakes though, so I hope those who miss out learn from this.

I estimate Stratis will have 100X gain or even more in the future, when nBitcoin full nodes releases, we may see 0.00025(aka 25k sat, 20X of ico price)

The company will be highly possible acquired by Microsoft or IBM, at that time, 100X is least, Chris will be a billionaire and we have tons of millions. Cheesy Grin

Oh come on... this is getting ridiculous.

No it isn't. The ICO price was 1129 satoshi, the market cap therefore was around $ 600.000. It's reasonable to expect Stratis can reach let's say Waves marketcap (in my opinion it's better then waves). Now let's take a look @ Waves, on market cap it's $ 17,624,000 this is 29 x the amount of Stratis in ICO fase. So 20 x the ICO price is very reasonable. In my opinion Stratis is still hugely undervalued.

HAHAHAH MORE LAUGHS!

GOLD JERRY GOLD!!!

Who the fuck are you ppl?!

LOL

I can only speak for myself. I am a Stratis supporter and investor, I believe in the project. Let's see who is right in the end, a newbie or ''the'' hero.

let them bark bro.
haters will hate, its the rule of nature
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Boys we taking off. People don't understand that this project is still undervalued, developmens or not. Just the idea, structure, team, and potential should be valued way more than what we are trading for currently. Altcoins are about risk/reward and Stratis is just too cheap right now for the risk vs reward. Especially once you add a few more exchanges and volume which is just inevitable. Life is about learning from mistakes though, so I hope those who miss out learn from this.

I estimate Stratis will have 100X gain or even more in the future, when nBitcoin full nodes releases, we may see 0.00025(aka 25k sat, 20X of ico price)

The company will be highly possible acquired by Microsoft or IBM, at that time, 100X is least, Chris will be a billionaire and we have tons of millions. Cheesy Grin

No it isn't. The ICO price was 1129 satoshi, the market cap therefore was around $ 600.000. It's reasonable to expect Stratis can reach let's say Waves marketcap (in my opinion it's better then waves). Now let's take a look @ Waves, on market cap it's $ 17,624,000 this is 29 x the amount of Stratis in ICO fase. So 20 x the ICO price is very reasonable. In my opinion Stratis is still hugely undervalued.

HAHAHAH MORE LAUGHS!

GOLD JERRY GOLD!!!

LOL

I can only speak for myself. I am a Stratis supporter and investor, I believe in the project. Let's see who is right in the end, a newbie or ''the'' hero.
legendary
Activity: 1120

HAHAHAH MORE LAUGHS!

GOLD JERRY GOLD!!!

LOL
Activity: 952
Merit: 530

Who is the dev of this coin?
Full name and country of residence.

Where is his introduction video?

Where are his social accounts dating back 10 years to prove his identity?

Why don't you read the OP and actually visit the website, read the white paper and then look at the team. Everyone should do that then see if you would like to participate in mans crypto launch to the moon 😘
Activity: 535
Love me tender

e.g. Dorier .. use brain & google Wink Cheesy
Activity: 406
Follow me to the Profitland.

Activity: 401
http://www.cloakcoin.com
lol new boy bbeeeee haha never 10 x  Wink
give me your money bot easy read  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 403
Merit: 257
why dont u tray yobit xchange?
because many user wana buy strat but they dont prefer other exchanges

Are you serious? You would prefer to trade at yobit over bittrex? I have to assume you work for yobit at this point lol

not over bitrex i am saying why not yobit too,

Until Polo, I guess Trex is enough for now. Smiley
Activity: 616

Are you serious? You would prefer to trade at yobit over bittrex? I have to assume you work for yobit at this point lol

not over bitrex i am saying why not yobit too,
Activity: 826

Jump to: