Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 981. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
the low market volume  Sad
Yeah I see. Should bounce back over time. Especially when we get on Polo.
Activity: 938
Merit: 522
the low market volume  Sad
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
still good price to buy guys study 3x more from ico price might be more after a month holding my
coin and wait for a good timing to sell.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I can confirm I have received my signature bounty.

How did you get coins?
Activity: 804
DAO ↔ DApp
I fully support moderated threads

Moderated threads tend to dissuade potential bag holders   Wink

Has there been a lot of FUD around here lately?
Activity: 532
Unfortunately I was late for the ICO Sad

Are there any bounties left?

Thanks

I do not believe so, they were on viral exchange so I am sure you could find the link on the OP and check.

Yes, you were late to the ICO and yes, we are at steady 3x ICO price currently. It does not however mean that you are late to the party. In fact, it is just about to start Wink
Yeah I agree we're just getting started. Still buying up more too.  Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Moderated threads tend to dissuade potential bag holders   Wink
Activity: 644

Thanks

I do not believe so, they were on viral exchange so I am sure you could find the link on the OP and check.

Yes, you were late to the ICO and yes, we are at steady 3x ICO price currently. It does not however mean that you are late to the party. In fact, it is just about to start Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Thanks
Activity: 308

where did you get the wallet to withdraw
Activity: 308
ico stratis page doesn't send 2FA to my email.... help?
Activity: 403
Merit: 257
BTC           Alts

The whales understand this more than anybody  Kiss

BTC RISES, investors move out of alts to btc, same affect when Dollar rises, they move out of btc to fiat, and the cycle repeats

Have to watch many aspects of the market to make the right moves; follow what the rich are doing Wink

There's a reason since this coin's p&d, it hasn't budged since. The whales have left for bigger fish. now it's just bag holders waiting for the next ride. I seen this over and over and over for years now. So hope the devs drop something hot on this coin soon, or it's dead waters here.

We don't know for sure if the whales already left for the bigger fish or not but let them support what they believed in.
There's nothing wrong in giving support on something you have invested. ("ofcourse").

And i also know that you exactly knows what you are talking about. I've seen that happened, i just can't remember when. Not like you, i'm still a nubz in cryptoworld, i've just been here from the moment GoldCoin(GLD) reaches its peak at a mere 10cents and when DogeCoin first got into exchanges.

I support you guys for believing in STRATIS and i also support this guy for stating the truth. In the end we just need to be wise. It's market guys, market. Good luck to all of us. Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yea, he probably just wants to be selfish and keep this low so he can slowly buy in
Yeah I think he missed out on the ICO.

Wow  Roll Eyes - Yes make the sheep believe what you will with such garbage talks.

Then why waste your time? There are plenty of Altcoins that are obvious losers and scams. Go harass them. No one is listening to you, your cries are unheard here.

The nubs are correct on this one. Stratis is one of the most legit projects ATM. The team and project are off the chart good. Go spread your hate on more scam worthy projects.

I believe stratis has potential, but after the ICO this topic started to be bombarded with unrealistic expectations and useless "to the moon" comments.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Activity: 616
Yea, he probably just wants to be selfish and keep this low so he can slowly buy in

yup agree, amd maybe he missed the ico train
Activity: 708
Activity: 401
http://www.cloakcoin.com
no a group take back 100 BTC couple days agoo
 Grin
Nicolas Dorier  team member cant fint his tweet tweet  Huh
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
BTC           Alts

The whales understand this more than anybody  Kiss

BTC RISES, investors move out of alts to btc, same affect when Dollar rises, they move out of btc to fiat, and the cycle repeats

Have to watch many aspects of the market to make the right moves; follow what the rich are doing Wink

There's a reason since this coin's p&d, it hasn't budged since. The whales have left for bigger fish. now it's just bag holders waiting for the next ride. I seen this over and over and over for years now. So hope the devs drop something hot on this coin soon, or it's dead waters here.
Activity: 401
http://www.cloakcoin.com
no a group take back 100 BTC couple days agoo
 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Yeah I think he missed out on the ICO.

Wow  Roll Eyes - Yes make the sheep believe what you will with such garbage talks.

Then why waste your time? There are plenty of Altcoins that are obvious losers and scams. Go harass them. No one is listening to you, your cries are unheard here.

The nubs are correct on this one. Stratis is one of the most legit projects ATM. The team and project are off the chart good. Go spread your hate on more scam worthy projects.
Jump to: