Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 983. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
why dont u tray yobit xchange?
because many user wana buy strat but they dont prefer other exchanges

yobit is notorious, bittrex is no.2 altcoin exchange after polo. So bittrex is good enough, we don't need yobit, and they asked 0.1 btc fee, no need to waste money.
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
I am a bit confused what was the point of POW mining, I know ppl investing made concerns that miners will dump their investment which is totally wrong, miners do dump but some miners also buy and many would hold, which in long run is only positive

The mining reward was utter low and whats even worse mining lasted for few days
I don`t trust POS at all at this moment, and I think its bad practice for greedy investors to be afraid of POW by their low knowledge and goal for fast profit only
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
why dont u tray yobit xchange?
because many user wana buy strat but they dont prefer other exchanges
Activity: 532
Yeah still 3x ICO price is Noice! Just wait until development kicks in a few months from now.  Smiley

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Thanks for Monday laugh. 

Need my fill of bullshit for the day. Smiley
LOL Still want cheap Stratis I see.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
hi how do I with draw my ICO tokens?

Withdrawals are manually processed throughout the day. You will receive them today.

What is DT tokens ? .

DT tokens are tokens you earn on TVE and sell on Bittrex for Stratis. 

Exact answer, I will dump DT token for btc, and then create buy orders or direct buy stratis.
good idea mate stratis is hard to get we need at least 10 coin before we can withdraw but dt token was so easy
better to sell it and buy stratis price is keeps moving up.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Yeah still 3x ICO price is Noice! Just wait until development kicks in a few months from now.  Smiley

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Thanks for Monday laugh. 

Need my fill of bullshit for the day. Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Withdrawals are manually processed throughout the day. You will receive them today.

What is DT tokens ? .

Exact answer, I will dump DT token for btc, and then create buy orders or direct buy stratis.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

What is DT tokens ? .

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
its 1  pump group on the forum lol

be careful
price is good for now

i heard down the grape vine this is the big bobs group on stratis.
i brought in at the sale and sold at 5k, i will wait for new news to come out to see if the grape vine is true and the whale is back.

Shocked

It will be past your 5k price very soon.  Either jump back in or forget about Stratis because you will be pissed looking at the price asking yourself  "Why did I sell at 5k?"
Activity: 242
Merit: 250

be careful
price is good for now

i heard down the grape vine this is the big bobs group on stratis.
i brought in at the sale and sold at 5k, i will wait for new news to come out to see if the grape vine is true and the whale is back.

Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

What is DT tokens ? .
Activity: 457
Bancor

is there a deadline for withdrawals?
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

Activity: 401
http://www.cloakcoin.com

be careful
price is good for now
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
little nerdwoman
I was quite ill and had bought some in the ICO but I didn't request my ICO coins and have lost the URL where we used to login before the ICO. Has anyone that URL still or it's all gone now? I also used to collect those social media points doing all the tasks as well. I wanted to know if that finished also.

EDIT: I managed to find my viralexchange account..I got some of my Stratis from that campaign, thank you. Just need to find the login for my ICO coins I purchased. My Husband was also busy looking for a full time job and is now employed so he was very busy, so he will also get in touch regarding the website translation bounty. Thank you for your kind support.  Smiley

https://ico.stratisplatform.com/ to access ico account and for bounty translation sent stratis address to Krushang

Thank you for the kind information. I just managed to login and is it o.k that I set a Bittrex wallet in there for the withdrawal or do I need to download the Stratis wallet because my computer has some woes at the moment. I just inserted my Bittrex Stratis wallet and clicked the withdraw so not sure if that was the correct thing to do.
Now just wait until the stratis admin confirms your withdrawal by hand.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I was quite ill and had bought some in the ICO but I didn't request my ICO coins and have lost the URL where we used to login before the ICO. Has anyone that URL still or it's all gone now? I also used to collect those social media points doing all the tasks as well. I wanted to know if that finished also.

EDIT: I managed to find my viralexchange account..I got some of my Stratis from that campaign, thank you. Just need to find the login for my ICO coins I purchased. My Husband was also busy looking for a full time job and is now employed so he was very busy, so he will also get in touch regarding the website translation bounty. Thank you for your kind support.  Smiley

https://ico.stratisplatform.com/ to access ico account and for bounty translation sent stratis address to Krushang

Thank you for the kind information. I just managed to login and is it o.k that I set a Bittrex wallet in there for the withdrawal or do I need to download the Stratis wallet because my computer has some woes at the moment. I just inserted my Bittrex Stratis wallet and clicked the withdraw so not sure if that was the correct thing to do.
Activity: 532
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It's above ICO but still below potential price. Nice project
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Cheesy Cheesy Stratis is stable around 3600 sat, nice, and yesterday's bounty didn't dump a lot.
maybe some dumpers realized that the project is for real and seeing that more supports will make this coin profitable in the long run so they keep big portion of their share and keep it on hands hahaha.
Jump to: