Pages:
Author

Topic: Study says being rich is determined by chance rather than intelligence or talent - page 18. (Read 2986 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think the rich because you were born from a rich family, this will not be long. unless he still wants to try and be smart. without it, no matter how much wealth it has will soon be lost. so in my opinion to be rich, we need willpower, intelligence, and good fortune.
Exactly nothing happens without hard work and without any will power, if you are intelligent and you are skilled then it will be good because you will be able to get free bitcoin with your intelligence but if you want to invest and depend on luck then you will have to invest your capital but being skilled will give you free bitcoin without investing anything. So your sharp mind can make you rich easily without investing anything.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I will never agree with pure luck, do you know that you can increase the chance of your luckiness or decrease the chance of misfortune with hardwork / intelligence.
Activity: 280
Being rich is determined by chance rather than intelligence/talent is practically true and it is also called lucky. There are many reasons on how to become rich and its up to us on how we do it. But it is really difficult to become a  millionaire if we are only working in a company wherein our salary is only enough for our daily needs. This is the main reason we joined the crypto space in order to be financially free.
Activity: 178
Merit: 5
I think the rich because you were born from a rich family, this will not be long. unless he still wants to try and be smart. without it, no matter how much wealth it has will soon be lost. so in my opinion to be rich, we need willpower, intelligence, and good fortune.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I would expect that the humanities and the arts offer the most opportunity for fluid intelligence. The performing and creative arts (music, dance, sculpture, painting,and stage acting) are all areas where creative expression flourishes. For those who enjoy pondering deeply in fluid ideas, the humanities offer philosophy, ethics, and religion. Areas of psychology, history, anthropology, sociology etc. study human ideas and development that entertain our imaginations and ruminations.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Many people will depends on their chance which will rely on their luck just like playing lottery. As far as I know most of people winning on lottery are those people who are just ordinary people, not as talented nor intelligent which means only luck can tell everything. On the other hand, those talented and intelligent people use their skills in order to earn much more money by their hard work and effort which they can be proud.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
I think this is true only in special cases, like gambling for example (or even trading sometimes), but in the most cases being rich is the result of hard working and of course having talent and intelligence. When you re gambling you depend only on luck almost, but the risk of losing is also very high, it is surely not the shortest way to become rich.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
They say that chance only knock ones you have to grab it but also you have to do something you have to work on it wisely. Chance combined it with intelligence it will be better a chance to be rich.
Yeah I will agree.Its not about how inteligence we are but on how we grab the opportunity that comes our life to take the stage to feel the happiness of being wealthy.
The right use of chance. Definitely if someone is much intelligent and talented but they aren’t getting any chance, how will they be telling the world about their talent and intelligence? These three have to be in a couple for better results because if one of them either wouldn’t be present, things wouldn’t be good enough. We have to keep these three with us every time.
This topic can have a broad sense in getting people's attention where different point of views come into place depending on each personal experiences. Richness can be attained through hardwork, perseverance and constant effort. I strongly believe that personality and having a positive attitude can have a greater impact on success. Be it a chance, intelligence, or talent as long as you put your sincerity, productivity and heart with what you do, it can bring you farther.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
They say that chance only knock ones you have to grab it but also you have to do something you have to work on it wisely. Chance combined it with intelligence it will be better a chance to be rich.
Yeah I will agree.Its not about how inteligence we are but on how we grab the opportunity that comes our life to take the stage to feel the happiness of being wealthy.
The right use of chance. Definitely if someone is much intelligent and talented but they aren’t getting any chance, how will they be telling the world about their talent and intelligence? These three have to be in a couple for better results because if one of them either wouldn’t be present, things wouldn’t be good enough. We have to keep these three with us every time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I did not like the statement. This a very rare case. Call it exception. The smartest people who are touchy about technology and who are able to make lemonade of lemons are the people who earn in millions. Have you heard about Saygin Yalcin? He was smarter enough to focus on a problem and came up with an idea of selling cars through internet. It took him 4 years to become a billionaire with his companies throughout the Middle East.
Activity: 266
Been rich can come by chance but look at other side of this,if not intelligent and talented you can succeeded in anything you're doing in life you will not know how to manage your wealth.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
This is true. There are a lot of people who have worked hard their whole life and have nothing to show for it and I have met very intelligent people, some with incredible talent but they never made it and they never turned out rich, then you see people who are just starting out with no talent or brians, a slight turn of events and they end up rich with more money than they can use.
There is no way to deny that luck plays a factor when it comes to be rich, after all if it was just about working harder or to have the talent then all the people that work hard or that have talent will become rich and that is impossible, but at the same time those that were able to become rich have something else going on for them they have some kind of natural intelligence when it comes to money.

To begin with, I agree with you and your point in general. Just by hard work and intelligence alone, you won't become super rich like Bill Gates or Warren Buffett. I don't know much about Buffett and his lucky star, but Gates once upon a time had more luck than a few hundred people may have in their entire lifetime. With that said, though, if you are slightly more intelligent that the rest of the pack and not very much unlucky beside them, you can rightfully hope for a decent living even if you were not born into riches, especially if you put a good deal of effort in pursuing this end.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Y3ah I will agree.Its not about how inteligence we are but on how we grab the opportunity that comes our life to take the stage to feel the happiness of being wealthy.
Who knows if its the chance and if you missed it? A chance for me is only a start and its all up to you to work on that opportunity if you grab it what would you do. I disagree because i believe in a peoples intelligent than waiting for that chances. Opportunity is everywhere if you will just open up your mind to all that possible things.
Activity: 221
Activity: 240
More often than not we have people who are getting rich through sheer and utter luck and it has nothing to do with being intelligent or being talented, some just by being in the right place at the right time or meeting the right person at a particular time. Not saying there are not people who got rich by being intelligent and talented but it is more by chance.
Activity: 98
Some people get a rich since they are intelligent when it comes to 💵, some people are intelligent when it comes to ideas and thinking and they focus to conduct research to produce results rather than using it to become rich, that's also another reason,

But there are few people who are given a chance to become rich! Some grab the opportunity and some ignores it, that's also another story my friend... People has their own reasons...
Activity: 350
This is true. There are a lot of people who have worked hard their whole life and have nothing to show for it and I have met very intelligent people, some with incredible talent but they never made it and they never turned out rich, then you see people who are just starting out with no talent or brians, a slight turn of events and they end up rich with more money than they can use.
There is no way to deny that luck plays a factor when it comes to be rich, after all if it was just about working harder or to have the talent then all the people that work hard or that have talent will become rich and that is impossible, but at the same time those that were able to become rich have something else going on for them they have some kind of natural intelligence when it comes to money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
Indeed. Those people who ran out of school during their days of studying was proven to be the most successful people that you can see nowadays. This has proven that grades are just numerical values because true experience in life can never be learned and taught inside school because we individuals have our own strategy in surviving the challenges of life which was beyond those what we can only learn inside the classroom. It is just that those unfortunate people meaning to say those who are not given the chance to be so intelligent thinks the most complicated ideas on how he can survive life even he was not coined as the brilliant one inside the school so I guess it is a by chance situation that an intelligent man can be rich or it is just the not so intelligent one can stand above those with degree in a way that he have his own thinking of surpassing the challenges of life.

I agree and disagree with you on the bolded part. On the one hand, I definitely agree with you that in most cases given the level of public education at large and the expertise of the teachers themselves, it is highly unlikely that if you or your children will get in the classroom what is called real life experience. On the other hand, I disagree since I don't see it as a conceptually impossible thing because it all depends on who is teaching, what is being taught and how exactly. For example, in the wild prey animals teach their young how to evade hungry predators, and if they weren't successful at that (to an appreciable degree), they would be quickly eaten to extinction.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: